Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

........and my cat just barfed!

Funny how, when cats barf, it doesn't phase them at all. They just (glurg glug glurg) do it and then walk away as if nothing happened, leaving it for me to clean up. At least dogs will re-eat it. Hell, they'll eat the cat's barf, too.

LOL When I was a kid we had a dog that loved cat turds.  We had one of those cats that didn't bury her turds and the dog would snarf them up like candy bars.
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I'm not a Manager of any music bands. I am just writing fictional Bands.

Me too, but I don't have to include actual famous people as the main characters in my stories (in fact, I got the names for my band members from the "packed by" names printed on boxes.)
And, my band(s) got famous by working their way up from a road band to become worldwide superstars (in which said adventures will take place in 40 books spread over 2 series.)Β  Oh, and any real celebrities who want to make cameo appearances in my books will have to ask... Big smile

My Fictional Band Mechanically Sperated Chicken was named after I was eating a Chicken lunch and one of the ingredients was,"Mechanically Separated Chicken," and I thought,"That could be a name of a Rock Band!" And hence, my Fictional Mechanically Separated Chicken idea was hatched. πŸ˜‰ Pun intended. πŸ˜‰ I love the good hearted roast you gave me by claiming your Fictional Band was named after the "packed by," date.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 10:38pm
So many unrealistic things happening in my Fictional Axl Rose story.

Axl time traveling from 1987 to 2022. Fans of Axl/Guns N'Roses just accepting that Axl time traveled to a different Century. They're just like,"You time traveled from 1987 to 2022? Cool." And aren't freaked out about it or anything like that.

Young Axl and Older Axl actually coexisting and interacting with each other when realistically one of them should have vanished when Axl time traveled.

Original Guns N'Roses from 1987 just blindly accepting that Axl time traveled from 1987 to 2022 and was now back in 1987. And not thinking Axl was on drugs or something like that.

Cake Cream selling their DEMO for $100,000. DEMO! So unrealistic.

Cake Cream dropping a Debut Album and their Sophomore Album just a couple of days apart.

Claven Records just blindly putting Cake Cream music on Itunes when it either sounds scarily similar to an existing group or doesn't really sound like them.

Axl still walking around with his normal ID even after he got the fake ID. MOST people wouldn't have been walking around with the 1987 in 2022.

Cops looking constantly for Axl at Cake Cream's house when Axl JUST started knowing who they were in the first place. Realistically, they should have been checking Older Axl's)Other Current Guns N'Roses houses. Not Cake Cream's house. Realistically speaking, he'd be hiding in a Guns N'Roses house. Not Cake Cream.

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 10:58pm
Bump.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 11:40pm

"Bump"???

Is that supposed to serve as a reminder that we haven't kept up with our reading?

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2022 at 5:53am
"Bump" is internet-speak for "What I posted was as dead as roadkill, so now I'm backing the car over it to see if I can bring it back to life."

That doesn't work in real life, either... 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2022 at 10:31am

"Bump" is internet-speak for "What I posted was as dead as roadkill, so now I'm backing the car over it to see if I can bring it back to life."

That doesn't work in real life, either...Β 

LOL!!!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2022 at 1:57pm
Here are some behind the scenes Commentary for my Fictional Axl Rose story.

Cake Cream has this sort of "No Cake Cream left behind/codependent thing," going on, which is why they are always together. They wanted to include Axl in this, which is why they insisted on going with Axl wherever he was going.

Billy is actually the Leader and heart of Cake Cream despite being the Drummer, which is why he is mentioned the most out of all Cake Cream Members. They live in Billy's house, Andy confided in Billy that he felt awful about attempting to sell out Axl for money. Billy is the one Axl told to give the new song to Claven Records wearing a disguise. Billy is the first one Axl calls out of Cake Cream. Billy was the one visited Axl in jail. Billy gave Axl advice multiple times and was his lawyer in the mock Court hearing. Billy was the one who stood up for "Michael," when the rest of Cake Cream showed doubts.

About Axl, I actually used his real life personality for a lot of my Fictional Axl Rose character. My Fictional Axl punching the Paparazzi Person in his face and breaking his Camera is based on how the real Axl would do. πŸ˜ƒ One of my favorite parts is y Fictional Axl punching the Paparazzi Person in his face and breaking his Camera. 🀣 My Fictional Axl being loyal to his Cake Cream Friends is based on the real Axl's loyalties to his Friends. πŸ˜ƒ

My Fictional Axl's relieved smirk in his Mugshot is based on the real Axl's mugshot for inadvertently causing the Riverport Concert Riot. His Mugshot for that one is him clearly smirking..😏

My Fictional Axl's Court Hearing is based on the real Axl's Court Hearing when Steven Adler sued Guns N'Roses for Royalties and back pay after they fired him for being a huge drug addict. The hard and steely gaze my Fictional Axl gave the guy suing him for Assault and destruction of property was based on the hard and steely gaze the real Axl gave Steven's Lawyer in his real Life Court Hearing. That gaze from the real Axl is pretty intimidating and I decided to incorporate it into my Fictional Axl Rose story. 😏

Cake Cream is able to trace Axl's phone to wherever he goes and I implied that Axl had been told that they could trace his Location using his phone and I outright mentioned he just forgot they could do that.

I implied that Axl doesn't sleep anywhere he doesn't trust or feel comfortable. So him falling asleep in Cake Cream's company meant he trusted them and was comfortable with them. He refused to sleep in their Company the night they revealed his tattoo in front of Cake Cream Fans. He slept at his hotel that night.

Axl starts off as being just their Manager, and then also becomes their Mentor/Friend.

About Andy, I wanted to imply that Andy was penny wise, pound foolish. He wanted to sell out Axl for $1,000. Axl ended up getting them $12 million each, plus Royalties. Also Axl got them booked for a gig that paid them about $3,000 each. He also gave them $20,000 on top of all of this. Also, Axl made sure that Cake Cream wouldn't ever be sued by Brian Washington proving he was looking out for them. Axl's a true Friend. Selling out Axl for $1,000 would have been incredibly foolish. I actually considered having Andy screw over his his Cake Cream Members for money, but decided to scrap that idea and make him remorseful for attempting to sell out Axl for $1,000.

Claven Records is the equivalent of the real life Sony Records. Timothy Wilkinson is the only Claven Records Staff Member mentioned by name.

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2022 at 1:23am
Holy sh!t -5 bloody pages of this bs!

Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2022 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Holy sh!t -5 bloody pages of this bs!

It's a good story. You're just envious of my good story writing skills. 😏

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2022 at 7:03am
But... you're the only one who has read it! 
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2022 at 9:05am

But... you're the only one who has read it!Β 

Funny story. On another Website, I created a "Friend," who told me what a good Writer I was. People found out about that Website and were like,"Donathan created a "Friend," to tell himself he's a good Writer. My God, Donathan is certainly a character!"

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2022 at 10:45am

[/QUOTE]

Funny story. On another Website, I created a "Friend," who told me what a good Writer I was. People found out about that Website and were like,"Donathan created a "Friend," to tell himself he's a good Writer. My God, Donathan is certainly a character!" [/QUOTE]

No, not really.

You are one needy mofo.  
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2022 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Funny story. On another Website, I created a "Friend," who told me what a good Writer I was. People found out about that Website and were like,"Donathan created a "Friend," to tell himself he's a good Writer. My God, Donathan is certainly a character!" [/QUOTE]

No, not really.

You are one needy mofo.Β Β 
[/QUOTE]

It is funny. Me creating a "Friend" to tell myself that I am a good Writer and People playfully roasting me for it.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 2:42am
Something I realized AFTER rereading my story....

Current Guns N'Roses is a 7 Member band. Cake Cream is a 5 member band which is why Current Guns N'Roses recording Tasty Cake for Cake Cream raised eyebrows. Of course a 7 Member Band wouldn't sound the same as a 5 Member Band. I wasn't even thinking of the possibility when I wrote that Current Guns N'Roses recorded Tasty Cake for Cake Cream.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2022 at 5:30pm

Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Why do you have 2 phones?Β  Is that the norm nowadays?

Vermin, he had to have 2 phones so he could login as both he and Cranedy simultaneously and without showing the same phone/OS in Active Users.

The part that surprises me, though, is that there is actually an "at work" for him to have left his phone. That is, Donathan works? With his internet fraud skillz, I'd think he'd be able to get welfare and collect 3 or 4 checks at once. And that doesn't even take SSDI and Unemployment into consideration. And what the hell...WIC. he could sell the baby formula online. That's big bucks these days.

I am a Cashier at Walgreens!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 5:35am
And you didn't buy Slash a b-day card while you were there. Some GnR fan you are...
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2022 at 7:37am

And you didn't buy Slash a b-day card while you were there. Some GnR fan you are...

Happy belated birthday to Slash! Anyways, I am much more of an Axl Rose Fan than a Guns N'Roses Fan.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 6:49am
I started this story on the new Guns N'Roses Fan Website and Posters have already posted stuff like,"What the fuc is wrong with this Poster?" 🀣

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 8:28am

I started this story on the new Guns N'Roses Fan Website and Posters have already posted stuff like,"What the fuc is wrong with this Poster?" 🀣

How happy you must be!!! πŸ€—

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 11:09am

How happy you must be!!! πŸ€—

As long as it's,"This New Poster is a quirky, eccentric, kook," and not the "Get rid of this Troll immediately!" (The responses are much more of the former, not the latter. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 4:10pm

So, in other words, as long as you can continue to annoy---I mean, delight---them with your quirky, eccentric kookiness, and not be banned, you're happy. Do I have that right?

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 4:52pm

So, in other words, as long as you can continue to annoy---I mean, delight---them with your quirky, eccentric kookiness, and not be banned, you're happy. Do I have that right?

The Admin actually made a compromise... He or she moved my story to the "Anything Goes," section of the Website rather than the main Guns N'Roses Discussion section. πŸ˜€ I'm just glad no one was calling for my permanent banning from my very first thread like what has happened before on other Websites....

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 11:42am
I wonder if it's better to have a story ignored or hijacked badly. For example, I started this thread on another Website and a Poster ragged and dragged me saying something like,"Axl saw this complete Loser Creep named Donathan in a park. Axl knocked out Donathan for being a Loser and a Creep and then defecated and urinated on Donathan's unconscious body and left, smirking. Pretty sure having my story plain ignored is better than that...

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 12:08pm

I wonder if it's better to have a story ignored or hijacked badly. For example, I started this thread on another Website and a Poster ragged and dragged me saying something like,"Axl saw this complete Loser Creep named Donathan in a park. Axl knocked out Donathan for being a Loser and a Creep and then defecated and urinated on Donathan's unconscious body and left, smirking. Pretty sure having my story plain ignored is better than that...

No, I think that story's pretty good, especially the part where Axl "defecated and urinated on Donathan's unconscious body".

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic