Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 11:40pm

"Bump"???

Is that supposed to serve as a reminder that we haven't kept up with our reading?

Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 10:58pm
Bump.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 10:38pm
So many unrealistic things happening in my Fictional Axl Rose story.

Axl time traveling from 1987 to 2022. Fans of Axl/Guns N'Roses just accepting that Axl time traveled to a different Century. They're just like,"You time traveled from 1987 to 2022? Cool." And aren't freaked out about it or anything like that.

Young Axl and Older Axl actually coexisting and interacting with each other when realistically one of them should have vanished when Axl time traveled.

Original Guns N'Roses from 1987 just blindly accepting that Axl time traveled from 1987 to 2022 and was now back in 1987. And not thinking Axl was on drugs or something like that.

Cake Cream selling their DEMO for $100,000. DEMO! So unrealistic.

Cake Cream dropping a Debut Album and their Sophomore Album just a couple of days apart.

Claven Records just blindly putting Cake Cream music on Itunes when it either sounds scarily similar to an existing group or doesn't really sound like them.

Axl still walking around with his normal ID even after he got the fake ID. MOST people wouldn't have been walking around with the 1987 in 2022.

Cops looking constantly for Axl at Cake Cream's house when Axl JUST started knowing who they were in the first place. Realistically, they should have been checking Older Axl's)Other Current Guns N'Roses houses. Not Cake Cream's house. Realistically speaking, he'd be hiding in a Guns N'Roses house. Not Cake Cream.

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I'm not a Manager of any music bands. I am just writing fictional Bands.

Me too, but I don't have to include actual famous people as the main characters in my stories (in fact, I got the names for my band members from the "packed by" names printed on boxes.)
And, my band(s) got famous by working their way up from a road band to become worldwide superstars (in which said adventures will take place in 40 books spread over 2 series.)Β  Oh, and any real celebrities who want to make cameo appearances in my books will have to ask... Big smile

My Fictional Band Mechanically Sperated Chicken was named after I was eating a Chicken lunch and one of the ingredients was,"Mechanically Separated Chicken," and I thought,"That could be a name of a Rock Band!" And hence, my Fictional Mechanically Separated Chicken idea was hatched. πŸ˜‰ Pun intended. πŸ˜‰ I love the good hearted roast you gave me by claiming your Fictional Band was named after the "packed by," date.

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

........and my cat just barfed!

Funny how, when cats barf, it doesn't phase them at all. They just (glurg glug glurg) do it and then walk away as if nothing happened, leaving it for me to clean up. At least dogs will re-eat it. Hell, they'll eat the cat's barf, too.

LOL When I was a kid we had a dog that loved cat turds.  We had one of those cats that didn't bury her turds and the dog would snarf them up like candy bars.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 6:03am

Me too, but I don't have to include actual famous people as the main characters in my stories (in fact, I got the names for my band members from the "packed by" names printed on boxes.)
And, my band(s) got famous by working their way up from a road band to become worldwide superstars (in which said adventures will take place in 40 books spread over 2 series.)  Oh, and any real celebrities who want to make cameo appearances in my books will have to ask... Big smile
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 2:44am

Funny how, when cats barf, it doesn't phase them at all. They just (glurg glug glurg) do it and then walk away as if nothing happened, leaving it for me to clean up. At least dogs will re-eat it. Hell, they'll eat the cat's barf, too.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 1:39am
Just did some research on what a Supergroup is and it's basically successful Solo Acts who decide to band together and form a new Band. (Pun intended). πŸ˜€ For example, a current example is if Nicki Minaj, Megan Thee Stallion, Cardi B, and Beyonce decided to form a brand new band.

A sort of quasi example would be if a few Frontmen decide to form a new band like Axl Rose, Bret Michaels, Vince Neil, Sebastian Bach, and Gene Simmons.

So Cake Cream who are a first generation Band wouldn't qualify as a Supergroup.   

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 1:15am
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 12:57am

Well, awards and record sales are not what defines a supergroup. Even the Beatles weren't a supergroup. Nor was Guns and Roses. As a manager or biographer or whatever you're supposed to be, you should know this stuff.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 8:04pm

Well, awards and record sales are not what defines a supergroup. Even the Beatles weren't a supergroup. Nor was Guns and Roses. As a manager or biographer or whatever you're supposed to be, you should know this stuff.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 6:31pm

OMG!!! And Ron Wood was with both the Rolling Stones and the Faces.

Cake Cream is practically a supergroup!!! Except, of course, for the fact that the Stones and the Faces
Actually existed.

Well, Cake Cream got nominated and won 6 Grammys in just ONE night! Supergroup for sure!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 1:40pm

OMG!!! And Ron Wood was with both the Rolling Stones and the Faces.

Cake Cream is practically a supergroup!!! Except, of course, for the fact that the Stones and the Faces
Actually existed.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 1:31pm
I was looking at my other Fictional story, Mechanically Separated Chicken/Mechanical Chicken and funny thing is, Andy is a Keyboardist for MSC/MC and Cake Cream! What a coincidence! LMAO! πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 11:28am

^ I thought the car warranty people (specifically, "Bob") finally got the message a few months ago. Then, this week, they started up again. 😬

Come to think of it, Bob is about as real as Cranedy. So, calling people up and identifying oneself as someone who doesn't really exist, could be a great job for Donathan. Plus, all he has to do is make the one recording, leaving him plenty of time to grace us with stories about Axel Rose and his band Cock Cream.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 11:05am

Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Why do you have 2 phones?  Is that the norm nowadays?

Vermin, he had to have 2 phones so he could login as both he and Cranedy simultaneously and without showing the same phone/OS in Active Users.

The part that surprises me, though, is that there is actually an "at work" for him to have left his phone. That is, Donathan works? With his internet fraud skillz, I'd think he'd be able to get welfare and collect 3 or 4 checks at once. And that doesn't even take SSDI and Unemployment into consideration. And what the hell...WIC. he could sell the baby formula online. That's big bucks these days.

That's exactly why I have two phones... I pulled a level 100 deception stunt at least once by writing,"I am not Donathan," on one phone and I am not Cranedy Pouth on my other phone and with my left hand pressing,""Post reply," and with my right hand pressing,"Post reply," at the same exact time so it would look like two different People posted at the same exact second. Level 100 deception stunt.

Darn it, I was hoping that Donathan would say she has 2 phones because she is actually a surgeon or actuary or something.

My question was serious tho about having 2 phones.  I get annoyed at the one phone I have, I swear I've blocked the car warranty people 1000 times.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 9:01am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote Level 100 deception stunt

It didn't fool us...

I remember one of my enemies online being accused of being another person. He said something like,"We posted from different States on opposite Coasts just seconds apart. I posted from New York. She posted from California. We're clearly not the same person." I thought,"If I post exactly the same second as Cranedy, from different phones, no way will Posters think we are the same person! "

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 6:47am
Quote Level 100 deception stunt

It didn't fool us...
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2022 at 1:25am
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Snooze fest!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 9:48pm

Why do you have 2 phones?Β  Is that the norm nowadays?

Vermin, he had to have 2 phones so he could login as both he and Cranedy simultaneously and without showing the same phone/OS in Active Users.

The part that surprises me, though, is that there is actually an "at work" for him to have left his phone. That is, Donathan works? With his internet fraud skillz, I'd think he'd be able to get welfare and collect 3 or 4 checks at once. And that doesn't even take SSDI and Unemployment into consideration. And what the hell...WIC. he could sell the baby formula online. That's big bucks these days.

That's exactly why I have two phones... I pulled a level 100 deception stunt at least once by writing,"I am not Donathan," on one phone and I am not Cranedy Pouth on my other phone and with my left hand pressing,""Post reply," and with my right hand pressing,"Post reply," at the same exact time so it would look like two different People posted at the same exact second. Level 100 deception stunt.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 12:02pm

Why do you have 2 phones?Β  Is that the norm nowadays?

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 11:05am
Why do you have 2 phones?  Is that the norm nowadays?
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 12:17am

TL:DR because it is too stupid for words!

Weren't you supposed to be leaving?

No, I think it was the Cranedy Pouth version of Donathan. I imagine having two personas can get tedious after awhile...as in "who am I right now?"

Yes, that's right. Cranedy Pouth is the one who "left," after we both confessed that we are "Friends," Funny thing is, he would have lasted even longer if I hadn't accidentally left my other phone at work only to get it back the next day..

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 1:15pm

No, I think it was the Cranedy Pouth version of Donathan. I imagine having two personas can get tedious after awhile...as in "who am I right now?"

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:55am

I thought this story just ended too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic