Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peloton- 'Come On, Peloton'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peloton- 'Come On, Peloton'
    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 at 6:12pm
Is there a way to change my IP address?  I have been banned from so many facebook pages just because they don't like what I have to say.  Isn't that illegal?  Freedom of speech?  Screw you Peloton!

Sponsored Links

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2021 at 8:02pm
Theoretically, if you unplug your modem, wait about five minutes, then replug, it connects using a new IP address... or so I've heard.
Or, use a VPN
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2021 at 8:29pm
I get banned for 30 days constantly. I last about 2 weeks, then back in jail. I just got out. And if one of those self absorbed narcissists ever called me Peloton, I would put my fist through the screen.
Nemo me impune lacessit
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2021 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Pazuzu413 Pazuzu413 wrote:

I get banned for 30 days constantly. I last about 2 weeks, then back in jail. I just got out.

Ah, a fellow Republican. Pleased to meetcha! 😉 Join the Censored For No Reason Club!
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2021 at 1:10am
Originally posted by MontanaTrav MontanaTrav wrote:

I get banned for 30 days constantly. I last about 2 weeks, then back in jail. I just got out.

Ah, a fellow Republican. Pleased to meetcha! 😉 Join the Censored For No Reason Club!

Republican? Not even remotely. Why would you even assume that?
Nemo me impune lacessit
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2021 at 4:50pm

I get banned for 30 days constantly. I last about 2 weeks, then back in jail. I just got out. And if one of those self absorbed narcissists ever called me Peloton, I would put my fist through the screen.

Why are the people in the ads even using it in the first place since most of 'em are already in really good shape? LOL
AnnoyedDutchman View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyedDutchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2021 at 5:25pm

Solve your problem by telling Markie Sugartown that you aren't a Conservative and he will give you VIP status. Never had a Farcebook account, never will.
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:31am
Originally posted by AnnoyedDutchman AnnoyedDutchman wrote:

Solve your problem by telling Markie Sugartown that you aren't a Conservative and he will give you VIP status. Never had a Farcebook account, never will.
I'm don't know who that is or what it means.
Nemo me impune lacessit
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 9:07pm
troll im guessing
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 9:08pm
oh yeah and f**k PEL0TON
we are the music makers
AnnoyedDutchman View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyedDutchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 9:49pm

Originally posted by AnnoyedDutchman AnnoyedDutchman wrote:

I'm don't know who that is or what it means.

He's the founder of Farcebook.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 10:26pm

Markie=Mark
Sugar=Zucker
town=berg

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 10:31pm

There's an inherent victim mentality in that party.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 10:38pm
would seem to be the case my friend
we are the music makers
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 10:41pm
Yep. 
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Yep. 

I think its called phucknut syndrome 
we are the music makers
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

There's an inherent victim mentality in that party.
So it was another lame attempt at Republican "humor". No wonder why I didn't recognize the childish nickname.
Nemo me impune lacessit
jon1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 1:30am
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

Why are the people in the ads even using it in the first place since most of 'em are already in really good shape? LOL

And why is the woman on the screen yelling "come on, Peloton" - that's not the name of the person using it...is she really trying to be the PT for the *machine*???

I still get Peloton and Rakuten/tan confused. That and all the drug names that sound alike. 
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 2:40am
"come on, Peloton" - that's not the name of the person using it.
Just give it time. Sooner or later one of these fitness Karen airheads is going to name their evil spawn "Peloton".
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 5:59am
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

"come on, Peloton" - that's not the name of the person using it.
Just give it time. Sooner or later one of these fitness Karen airheads is going to name their evil spawn "Peloton".

They've just been waiting to find a new "in" name to name their kids since Khaleesi is becoming a bit dated.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 5:26am
Ha! :

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/peloton-bike-plus-vulnerability-allowed-complete-takeover-of-devices/

Maybe it's not a good idea to use your Peloton while nude...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 6:35pm
So f*cking annoying!  I hate Peloton! New members only classes?  New terms do apply?  GTFOOH!

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  STFU!!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 6:18am
You'll be happy to know that Peloton also has a $40/month subscription fee . If you want to use some of the advanced (password protected!) features on their machine. Like running (Something they could do outside, for free. If they are ashamed that their flab might be seen flopping up & down by their neighbors as they jog, well, that's what night time is for...  )
I'm guessing Peloton's customers are agoraphobic... 
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 3:22pm
that calling its users 'peloton' to me is the WORSt aspect -
it feels a little monomaniacal
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 4:42pm
 monomaniacal   agoraphobic...  

Thats some big words!
we are the music makers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic