Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Domino's- 'Return of the Noid'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Domino's- 'Return of the Noid'
    Posted: 09 May 2021 at 6:01pm
Noid?  How about an-noyed!  I am seeing more of the f-ing Amazon vehicles around here.

I don't like their pizza...I might just crash into one of their driver less (with freaking cameras everywhere) vehicles.

Sponsored Links

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 1:33am
phuck that noid 

we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 5:46am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Noid?  How about an-noyed!  I am seeing more of the f-ing Amazon vehicles around here.

I don't like their pizza...I might just crash into one of their driver less (with freaking cameras everywhere) vehicles.

No, dude, you have to plan your ambushes carefully, like throw a child-size mannequin in front of it while it drives past, and then when it's stopped (and the people who monitor it are freaking out) you sneak up on it while wearing a Trump mask and steal the pizza you don't like.  Heck, be funny, and dress up the mannequin like the Noid... 
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 6:01pm

kill the noid
we are the music makers
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 8:56pm
And he's computer-generated now too.
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2021 at 11:18pm
Ugh, I can't stand this damn commercial. There's another variant with that stupid Noid jackass and that near ear-rape scream is what always catches my attention and I hate it.
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2021 at 10:54pm
m'lady...?*tips fedora* — hatsune miku executing the noid at point blank...
we are the music makers
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2021 at 10:57pm
THE NOID IS BACK! — It's DemBoys
we are the music makers
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 1:45am
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

I heard that story. Crazy!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 8:32am
While I don't mind seeing the Noid return (after 30 years), I am very annoyed with Domino's doing away with delivery drivers in some areas.
Let's take away another 5,000 jobs (+ tips) while we're at it! Angry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

While I don't mind seeing the Noid return (after 30 years), I am very annoyed with Domino's doing away with delivery drivers in some areas.
Let's take away another 5,000 jobs (+ tips) while we're at it! Angry

Same thing with the kiosks at some places.
AnnoyedDutchman View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyedDutchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2021 at 9:11pm
Get used to automation, it's been going on for 150 years. Dominos drivers (and FedEx among others) will lose their jobs, while Nuro creates jobs like they did for my son who's an executive there.

Pass it on to the next elevator operator you see.
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2021 at 9:44pm
What is that thing the monster is riding at the start of the commercial?
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

"[T]he sometimes irrational man...," states the first paragraph. WTF? Perhaps the reporter felt a little sympathy toward Mr. Noid?
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Banderboy Banderboy wrote:

What is that thing the monster is riding at the start of the commercial?

Unfortunately, it wasn't a big truck running over that robo-car.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by AnnoyedDutchman AnnoyedDutchman wrote:

Get used to automation, it's been going on for 150 years. Dominos drivers (and FedEx among others) will lose their jobs, while Nuro creates jobs like they did for my son who's an executive there.

Pass it on to the next elevator operator you see.

And the first time one of those automatic Domino's cars causes a multi-car accident with severe injuries, or whatever FedEx is doing, they will be so ashamed of the idea they put out.

Real drivers are the best drivers! Let's not see the trucking profession slowly go to automation either.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
AndroidFan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndroidFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 1:36am
Angry THIS AD IS GOOD!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndroidFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 1:38am
hatsune miku better than noid but i like the noid.
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 1:44am
The noid is stupid and beyond annoying.
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 1:48am
Hey adenoidfan - I see you are from Wetumpka , AL. Your town was in the show Home Town Makeover! Were you in any of the filmed scenes?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndroidFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 3:25am
no.
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 3:30am
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Hey adenoidfan - I see you are from Wetumpka , AL. Your town was in the show Home Town Makeover! Were you in any of the filmed scenes?

LOL Adenoidfan!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic