Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Focus Factor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Focus Factor
    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 5:22pm
LOL

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 9:28am

I gotta say...I've looked around for my sunglasses while they were sitting right on my head.

I've also panicked while checking my pockets for my wallet...all the while, the wallet's in one of my hands that was feeling my pockets for it. I remember the occasion (in a crowd, walking to the upper bleachers at a football game at Sun Devil Stadium in AZ). It was 2001, and I was 45, so I can't blame old age.

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 10:40pm
who has a business selling delivered plates of cookies anyway wtf 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 5:52am
Man, I hate this commercial. 

"Where are my keys?"
"Where are my glasses?"

Lady, the keys were right there. It doesn't take "focus Factor" to see them, just eyeballs. 

You had your glasses on your head. So "How are you doing that?"...again...EYEBALLS! 

It just makes you look like an idiot and the CGI "Einstein" effect makes it look dumber. 

Jeezuz, if you need a pill to remember where you left your keys (in plain sight) or your glasses (on your head) or to watch TV (like the father you're probably having more problems than a pill is gonna help. I have relatives in their 80s that don't need that kinda help.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic