Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Guitar Hero dancing poser b****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guitar Hero dancing poser b****
    Posted: 08 Dec 2008 at 12:18am
 hate it, hate her! heidi's ego goes head to head with her useless competitor, tyra banks
Sponsored Links

N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2008 at 8:50pm
GETTIN SUM HEAD LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ridin With A Bitch I Call Hot Mouth Shelly.
She Poppin Exstacys And Get That Cotton Mouth Heavy.
I Give'r A Bottle Water Bitch Break Out Sweatin
Then She Get Straight To The Head Like A F**king Excedrin.
I'm A Fly Ass Nigga Take A Look At Me Bitch
Now Hoe Go And Tell The Cops I Got A Crook In My Dick.
Straight Gut A Bitch Open Like A Hook In A Fish.
I Got A Lady From Paris Who French Kiss My sh*t. Yea
Why You Think I Gotta Tint My Whips
Cause I Be Gettin Some Head, Right In My sh*t.
You Say You Love That Woman, But That Been My Bitch.
And If You Kiss That Woman, Then You Suck My Dick.
These Hoes Is Nasty, Yall Niggas Is Trippin'
I Got A Bitch With A Mouth Like That Boy Ken Griffey.
When Im Out In The Streets Betta Believe Im Pimpin.
And If You Ever Saw Me With One Of Those Video Vixens.

[Hook:]
(Gangsta Grizeellz!) I Was Gettin Some Head..(Get Gettin' Some Head)
Super Head What's Good? Super Head What's Good? I With The Kinda Girl That Make Ya Toes Fry
I Was Gettin Some Head (Get Gettin' Some Head)
I Was Gettin' Some Head (Get Gettin' Some Head)
I Was With That Kinda Girl, That Make Ya Toes Fry.

[2:]
You Know Me I Smoke A Blunt While I'm Gettin Brain
Stick My Finger In Her Butt While I'm Gettin Brain.
Yea Im Nasty Bitch What Lil' Wayne.
I Like Them Macked Up Lips And Two Tongue Rings
I Gotta Sit Im The President I Run Thangs.
Now All These Hoes Tryin To Save A Niggas Cum Stains.
Real Talk, I Get Head On The Airplane.
Bitch Be Climbin' All Over That Lil Chair Thang.
I Pull Her Hair Back, She Holler Yea Back
I Like A Bitch With Some Lips Like A Bear Trap.
And I Dont Mind Going Down I Take Care Of That.
I Have Homie At Home Like Where She At?
She With Me In My Bad Ass Ride
Givin Me A Blowjob Like A Nine To Five.
She Say She Eat Her Vegetables So She Stay Alive.
So She Slob On My Nob, Like Corn On The Cob.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2008 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

as long as it's a FEMALE mouth I'd be fine with it, no male ones eww. I got to have a female mouth doing it,will it have a head? since it's giving it as well?

I'd bet it STILL wouldn't be a great as the real thing!

probably called my first Blow Job. LOL

Can you still call it "head" if it is just a mouth? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Also, coming soon from Little Tikes.   To go along with that color copier and other office toys, My First Blow Job.   The little ones can play president of the United States or perverted boss and get a BJ under the Little Tikes 9-5 Cubicle Hell Desk while their strange friend is "mak-in cop-pies!!"  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2008 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I was in hhgregg yesterday picking up a present for my mom to give to my sister, & there was a military guy in camouflage fatigues next to me buying a Wii with an extended warranty. The bill was over 500 bucks!!!!

FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS... just to play some stupid video games that of course, are going to cost him about what.... 30, 40, 50 bucks a piece on top of that?????

People nowadays have no damn sense. And yet all you hear is people whining about how hard it is to make ends meet.

DUH!!!!!! Look what people are wasting their money on!!!!!!!

Dang, Wii's cost 250, and even at work when we "bundle" it with a game, extra controller, and 2 year protection plan its only around 366 including tax. He must have loaded up on the games, at 50 dollars a pop for new or first party ones it adds up fast. I had one woman buy a 160GB PS3 AND a Wii, she spent around 900 dollars. I sure hope they both aren't going to the same kid!Confused
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2008 at 10:42am
as long as it's a FEMALE mouth I'd be fine with it, no male ones eww. I got to have a female mouth doing it,will it have a head? since it's giving it as well?

I'd bet it STILL wouldn't be a great as the real thing!

probably called my first Blow Job. LOL

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2008 at 5:53am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I was in hhgregg yesterday picking up a present for my mom to give to my sister, & there was a military guy in camouflage fatigues next to me buying a Wii with an extended warranty. The bill was over 500 bucks!!!!

FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS... just to play some stupid video games that of course, are going to cost him about what.... 30, 40, 50 bucks a piece on top of that?????

People nowadays have no damn sense. And yet all you hear is people whining about how hard it is to make ends meet.

Not only THAT, but in a couple years, they'll come out with another model and that will be the next new RAGE sweeping the nation. Soon, I'm guessing cell phones will come with a mouth you can stick your willy in and get a soothing vibration, and email the whole thing to a friend so they can watch you!!......Come to think of it...I'd buy one of those!! ROFLMAO!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2008 at 3:55pm
The variations make it worse, good grief they're really obsessed with that damn scene aren't they???

has those clips loaded yet?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2008 at 3:49pm

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
alex9152 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex9152 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2008 at 3:04am
These horrible commercials make me want to sell my copy of Guitar Hero World Tour, my Wii, and everything for an Xbox 360 and Rock Band 2 until Rock Band 2 made Nickelodeon's Naked Brothers Band and iCarly playable music.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2008 at 2:21am
But wait... THERE'S MORE!

Here's another Guitar Hero ad, same concept, featuring sports stars:

And here's another... again, same stupid tired concept, featuring the 2 finalists on this past year's "American Idol"

And finally, here's one more... I didn't even know who the f**k this was until I looked it up, apparently it's Corbin Bleu, one of those "High School Musical" douchebags...

I'm sorry, but I have to say this... I'm sick and tired of "Guitar Hero," and I'm even more sick and tired of this f**king song. I used to LOVE it! But now, I never want to hear it again as long as I live. Dead 

Same thing happened to "Like A Rock," another Bob Seger song that I used to love but Chevrolet destroyed with its commercials constantly running round the clock for like... what, 15 years??
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 1:51am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 12:38am
I'd adopt her.

Of course, from the famous punch line, "she blew a Seal"...
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 12:05am
I know why nobody else posted a topic on this one?  How can you HATE a commercial with Heidi in it?    That's just, it's....   umm...   NOT DONE!!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2008 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by MorganFreeman MorganFreeman wrote:

Next I'm sure you'll be lamenting how we don't respect Paris Hilton for her chastity and intellectual capacity...

I don't care what anybody says, I'd still bang her.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
MorganFreeman View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorganFreeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2008 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by pinkelephant pinkelephant wrote:

this commercial makes me feel embarased for heidi klume, she is usually so composed and dignified. she looks like a fool.

ARE...YOU...SERIOUS???

Look, I don't know if there's a Heidi Klum on your block that I'm not familiar with, but the one I do know, the one who used her boobs as machine guns a while back in that other idiotic ad, has been a shrill, stupid, embarrassing (<---see? spellcheck.) person for some time. "Composed and dignified?"  On what f-ing planet? If Heidi Klum was the same person but was half as hot, somebody would have buried her in the desert by now.

Next I'm sure you'll be lamenting how we don't respect Paris Hilton for her chastity and intellectual capacity...

P.S. To whoever it was... if you hated Barack Obama, then I'd imagine you have some racial issues to work out with yourself. If you disagreed with Barack Obama, then I would respectfully disagree. Finally, if you were willing to vote on a ticket with Sarah Palin on it, well, you probably just didn't have a f**king clue to begin with. Hate's a strong word friend, use it more wisely than you did here.
You owe the companies nothing. You don't owe them any courtesy. They have rearranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked your permission, don't even start asking for theirs.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2008 at 2:38am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

another terrific movie scene.ruined.

He was playing with an air guitar in the original IDIOTS!

great f**kers great. what's next the famous Casablanca scene with M&MS? The final scene of "It's a Wonderful Life" with a
Sprint cell phone? the Psycho stabbing scene with Skittles substituting for blood??????WHAT'S NEXT f**kERS WHAT'S NEXT!!!!??????Angry

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll................... I think maybe we could cut them a little slack for putting a Guitar Hero fake guitar in her hands since it IS after all, a commercialk for Guitar Hero.

I mean.... it woulda been kinda pointless to have her playing an air guitar too.

I can see the "hook" in this ad. Recreate the famous Tom Cruise "Risky Business" dancing in socks & underwear scene, except this time with a hot blonde chick & the main controller piece from the video game being advertised.

Gets the point across.

C'mon, man!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2008 at 2:13am
another terrific movie scene.ruined.

He was playing with an air guitar in the original IDIOTS!

great f**kers great. what's next the famous Casablanca scene with M&MS? The final scene of "It's a Wonderful Life" with a
Sprint cell phone? the Psycho stabbing scene with Skittles substituting for blood??????WHAT'S NEXT f**kERS WHAT'S NEXT!!!!??????Angry
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2008 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by DirtyD79 DirtyD79 wrote:

Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

Yeah, before I saw the version running now, I had seen the original on the O'Reilly Factor, where she was just bopping around in her undies!! Gotta say, I was slightly aroused by that!! LOL That was the first time I saw the ad, yesterday was the first time I actually paid any attention to it and noticed she had clothes on. What kills me are these gutless ad execs pulled that ad and replaced it with the current one. Where are your balls ad guys?? YOU PANSIES!!! LOL

Seriously who gives a sh*t what Bill O Reilly thinks? The guy's a pathetic douchebag when he isn't being an obnoxious shill for the Republican Party. Douchenozzles like him make me glad Obama won and I hated Obama.

Well OBVIOUSLY I DO DIRTY!!! You didn't have to take that approach ya know!! I was just stating that I'd seen the ad there. I ain't gettign into the whole O'Reilly debate again, and especially NOT here in this thread, but I'm just letting you know that was a pretty f**kED UP reply to what I wrote. It had NOTHING  to do with the topic.
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 6:47pm
"I mean, look..."LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by DirtyD79 DirtyD79 wrote:

Seriously who gives a sh*t what Bill O Reilly thinks? The guy's a pathetic douchebag when he isn't being an obnoxious shill for the Republican Party. Douchenozzles like him make me glad Obama won and I hated Obama.

YOU HATED OBAMA????????????????????? ShockedShockedShockedShocked

How could anyone hate a warm, loveable, articulate, humble & down-to-Earth Godsend like him???? CryCryCryCry

For shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

huh? 

Wink

Using your editing powers for evil now, are you???? Shocked

C'mon, man!
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 1:00pm
I'm tired of the whole "Guitar Hero" craze. I mean, give me a break, you're not actually playing a guitar It's a stupid video game.

I'm also tired of that stupid GH character showing up on the telly screen when I'm watching the NFL.

My guitar heros look absolutely nothing like the crap on that stupid game. Clapton-Derek Trucks-Buddy Guy-Jerry Garcia-Carlos Santana don't look like those ridiculous characters (who look like the members of Kiss on steroids!).
One man gathers what another man spills
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Wild Starchild Wild Starchild wrote:

Yeah, before I saw the version running now, I had seen the original on the O'Reilly Factor, where she was just bopping around in her undies!! Gotta say, I was slightly aroused by that!! LOL That was the first time I saw the ad, yesterday was the first time I actually paid any attention to it and noticed she had clothes on. What kills me are these gutless ad execs pulled that ad and replaced it with the current one. Where are your balls ad guys?? YOU PANSIES!!! LOL

Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2008 at 12:27am

huh? 

Wink
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

They've seen Tisky Business, and probably have the dance memorized.

Tisk-tisk-tisk....

Nothing like engaging in a little Tisk-Tisk-Tisky Business, eh? LOLLOLLOL

EDIT: Ha ha ha..... I changed it back to the way it was originally. Tongue So there.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic