Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peloton- Rise and Shine: Free Classes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peloton- Rise and Shine: Free Classes
    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 4:51pm
Yes!  Peloton is back!  Follow the bouncing boobies...Evil Smile

Sponsored Links

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 12:21am
all i can say is f**k it 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 3:37pm
Do people really get THAT sweaty on a Peloton? Like they just were dipped in a vat of oil sweaty? 
Also I have to point out the standard "woman with no apparent daytime career or job in a mansion that most people can't possibly afford" that all these types of ads have Ermm
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

Do people really get THAT sweaty on a Peloton? Like they just were dipped in a vat of oil sweaty? 
Also I have to point out the standard "woman with no apparent daytime career or job in a mansion that most people can't possibly afford" that all these types of ads have Ermm

thats because only the rich and beautiful belong there 

as the rest of us are pond scum ...

we are the music makers
devirn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devirn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 5:06am
The girl in this commercial is not convincing. She looks like, she is being "forced." I've seen other exercise equipment; they are inspiring and influential. The Peloton girl was overacting but bland. Peloton, get someone else; she is pathetic.

The "instructors" are enthusiastic and "alive". The Peloton girl is.....I want to pyuk.
jon1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 6:36am
I keep getting confused between Peloton and Rakuten. (Which sounds like "RakutAn" to me.) And that Rakuten/Rakutan has commercials that use the song "Rocket Man," which is different from when Rocket uses the slogan "Rocket Can."

CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 7:44pm
I like how the cat keeps looking at her as if she is absolutely crazy. Wacko
CapeCat
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 5:28pm
She kinda looks like AOC!
we are the music makers
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

Not really. This chick's mouth closes occasionally. LOL
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 7:33pm
LOOKS JUST LIKE HER Dont Stop and Smell the "Farting Cows" | AgNook.com
we are the music makers
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 1:47am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Whaaaaaatttt? No "I'd do her" comment? C'mon aka, you're letting me down, you can do better.Shocked
There is no such thing as an independent woman.
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Thuumb Thuumb wrote:

Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

Not really. This chick's mouth closes occasionally. LOL

Oooooohhhh, good one!!! You gave me a really good laugh!!!!SmileBig smile
There is no such thing as an independent woman.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by commercialssuck commercialssuck wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Whaaaaaatttt? No "I'd do her" comment? C'mon aka, you're letting me down, you can do better.Shocked
Yes I can, you worthless twit!

Peloton fights federal safety recall after its treadmills left one child dead, others injured

One month after revealing that one child died and others were injured in accidents on Peloton treadmills, the at-home exercise company is fighting a federal safety agency’s request that the company recall the products and has delayed the agency’s investigation into potential safety problems, according to officials familiar with the incident.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission this week took the unusual step of issuing an administrative subpoena to require Peloton to disclose the name of the child who died and the family’s contact information so regulators can continue an inquiry into what went wrong, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/04/16/peloton-treadmill-injuries-death-cpsc/
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:44pm
phucking baby killers 

we are the music makers
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:45pm
How did child die on peloton?
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said children and at least one pet were pulled, pinned and entrapped under the rear roller of the Tread+ treadmill, leading to fractures, scrapes and the death of one child.
we are the music makers
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 1:00am
These commercials piss me off as they are so unrealistic - throw in Nordic Track and the Mirror as well. Skinny bitches and male models living in their mansions and don’t have an ounce of fat on them! Show me a fat woman or man using the equipment and trying not to lose a lung while huffing and puffing!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 1:49am
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOL
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 6:32pm
WOW I was not expecting that at all ! 
we are the music makers
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 3:09pm
LOL

This problem with my browser or whatever is really kicking me in the pants. Here I thought I had a pretty solid knowledge of my computer and the interweb. I'm reduced to take a picture of my 'screenshot'!

Oh!  I'd like to smack the smirk off of this guys face!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 3:24pm
This company bugs the crap out of me!  Notice at the end...$49 a month, full access separate.  Confused

So, if I want some goon to yell "C'mon Peloton", it's going to cost me more?  Screw you!

Peloton’s leaky API let anyone grab riders’ private account data

alfway through my Monday afternoon workout last week, I got a message from a security researcher with a screenshot of my Peloton account data.

My Peloton profile is set to private and my friend’s list is deliberately zero, so nobody can view my profile, age, city, or workout history. But a bug allowed anyone to pull users’ private account data directly from Peloton’s servers, even with their profile set to private.

Peloton, the at-home fitness brand synonymous with its indoor stationary bike and beleaguered treadmills, has more than three million subscribers. Even President Biden is said to own one. The exercise bike alone costs upwards of $1,800, but anyone can sign up for a monthly subscription to join a broad variety of classes.

As Biden was inaugurated (and his Peloton moved to the White House — assuming the Secret Service let him), Jan Masters, a security researcher at Pen Test Partners, found he could make unauthenticated requests to Peloton’s API for user account data without it checking to make sure the person was allowed to request it. (An API allows two things to talk to each other over the internet, like a Peloton bike and the company’s servers storing user data.)

But the exposed API let him — and anyone else on the internet — access a Peloton user’s age, gender, city, weight, workout statistics and, if it was the user’s birthday, details that are hidden when users’ profile pages are set to private.

Masters reported the leaky API to Peloton on January 20 with a 90-day deadline to fix the bug, the standard window time that security researchers give to companies to fix bugs before details are made public.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2021 at 12:25am
These recent commercials make me want to kick a puppy!  The music, this dickhead and his smirky half assed smile.  And to top it off...they have banned me so I can't get in their *face*book page!

SAFETY NOTICE: Peloton and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are announcing two separate voluntary recalls of Peloton’s Tread+ and Tread products. Members should immediately stop using the products and follow the CPSC’s recommended remedy in the recall announcements, which can both be found at www.cpsc.gov/Recalls.
Our Tread+ and Tread Members can also find more information about how to participate in the recall by visiting our website at http://pelo.tn/reca
See More
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2021 at 12:48am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2021 at 3:51pm
I think God inspired the inventor of Peloton just to punish me.  Angry  Hate, hate, hate!!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 4:43pm
Hate, hate, hate!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic