Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Moochamoocha

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday Moochamoocha
    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 2:00pm
The small handful of old timers still around here who go back to the early 00's at CIH, likely remember one of the original CIHers who went back to the very beginnings.

Moochamoocha, or "Mooch" as she was known, was a resident of NYC and worked at some Broadway or possibly off Broadway theater, in ticket sales or something.

Today being her birthday, and if she happens to drop in for a visit....

Happy Birthday Mooch. 
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 2:20pm
I remember Mooch!  Happy Birthday!  Guess who made her leave the forum...

Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

Okay, you wanna play? Then let's play!

A is for Annoying, which you continue to be

B is for Banned, a happy sight to see

C is for Corny, which you don't see that you are

D is for Death, which, for me, seems to be too far

E is for ENOUGH! We're tired of your sh*t

F is for Fearless Leader, who's in charge, so have at it!

G is for Get Lost, which I pray one day you'll do

H is for the Hell your dumb posts put me through

I is for Ignore, which I've tried to do all year

J is for Jimbo (just a shout-out to you, you hear? Wink)

K is for Knowing that your dumb-ass will be back

L is for Leaving this site after this attack

M is for Moochy, who's weary of your crap

N is for Not Caring about your life, your work, your pap

O is for Oy vey, which I yell when you're around

P is for Please don't talk, don't make a sound

Q is for Quit it! Just stop! You've gone too far!

R is for Retarded, which I really think you are

S is for STOP! JUST STOP! Please, I'm begging you!

T is for the Tears you may cry, boo hoo hoo!

U is for Unbelievable that you come back here for more

V is for Victory when N kicks you out the door

W is for WHY?! Why must you torture us with your inanity?

X is for Xanthippe (look it up!), what your posts made me turn out to be

Y is for Yearning for the old days, when this site was fun

Z is for Zonked; I'm tired now. I'm done.

The fact of the matter is you're annoying and unwanted. Since you won't stop coming around like a bad rash, it's time for me to take my leave. Other people may get a kick out of your antics but I don't. You can't take a hint and that's something that really bothers me about people like you. You try to hide behind an innocent facade but I can see right through you. Is your life so crappy that you have to create aliases to keep coming back to a site that keeps banning you for fun? Are you trying to shut this place down or drive people away? Well congratulations, you've succeeded. You won't have Mooch to hinder you anymore. 17 years on this site and this is how it ends.

Peace.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 12:48am
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 2:33pm
LOL LOL LOL LOL 

I had never seen that before!!!

Glad you posted it and the honorable mention I got was nice, too!!!! 

Thanks, Mooch. Wink
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 2:38pm
You posted in the thread, my 'old' friend.  Wink  Clicky
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 2:54pm
I guess I just don't remember it, then.

I've had a lot on my mind.... Stern Smile

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 3:41pm
I cheated. I just searched for her last post.
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 4:49pm
Happy Birthday.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Sorry, Jimbo!

I enjoy going back in time and reading those old threads.  It lets me see how stupid I was. You should PM Mooch.  She will get the email, look the site over and see that Donna is not what he/she/it was.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Sorry, Jimbo!

I enjoy going back in time and reading those old threads.  It lets me see how stupid I was. You should PM Mooch.  She will get the email, look the site over and see that Donna is not what he/she/it was.

I found her Facebook page.

C'mon, man!
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 8:44pm
Hey, thanks for the birthday shout-out. It really means a lot.

Let's see...what's been going on in the world of Mooch since I last posted? Well...

1. I no longer work for Roundabout Theatre Company. I haven't been there since I was laid off seven years ago. I now work as an after-school teacher for a private company here in NYC. 

2. I lost my father two years ago, a week before my 40th birthday. It's been hard living life without Papa Mooch. I miss him so much. On that same note, three months after Dad died, we lost our cat Blackberry. So needless to say, 2019 sucked royally for Mooch...except for one thing. Which brings me to

3. After many years of whining and crying over him, I finally got together with the man who I was lamenting over. We just celebrated our second anniversary as a couple. He still lives in Massachusetts and I in NYC but we see each other as often as we can. In fact, I was with him just last week and it was wonderful. 

How have you all been?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 12:31am
Hey, Mooch, welcome back!

Sorry to hear about your Dad and cat. Glad, though, about your beau!

I sold my CA house and moved back to NJ. My two remaining tuxedo cat brothers, Mickey and Mal, came with me, but have since died. Jersey will do that to ya. I still have my Rocco, though!

People have come and gone from CIH, as they always have. I don't even know how many names you'd recognize. Oh, it seems Pa Wolf has died. One day he was posting, and then...nothing. Sure, that happens, but with him it was totally out of the blue.

Why do I suddenly remember how you hated the song Spill the Wine?

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 6:29pm
Well this is such a pleasant surprise!

Happy belated Birthday, Mooch! We miss you on here but glad to hear things are going so well for you. Happy for you and Mr. Massachusetts. Sorry about your father. And Blackberry! I remember you mentioned that little furball often.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 11:01pm
Wait...Pa Wolf died?! Are you sure? What happened? Does anyone know?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 11:05pm
Hey Mooch, all of a sudden he was just gone.  Jimbo did a lot of research.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

Wait...Pa Wolf died?! Are you sure? What happened? Does anyone know?

There's no info on what it was, but it happened so suddenly, he must've had a heart attack.

I like to think the CIA nabbed him and made him "disappear" into some kind of witness protection program, and that he's living in rural Montana somewhere with an unlimited, lifetime supply of Molson's Ice and Buffalo wings. 

If you go on MyLife and type in his real name, Barry Clements, it says the date he died on which is either the exact same day or one day after his last post here.

C'mon, man!
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 11:27pm
CryCryCryCry

I'm really sorry to hear that. I liked him.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 11:41pm
Yeah, so did I.

He pissed me and others off a little bit sometimes, but it was always forgotten about.

He was like an annoying old uncle who you liked having around in spite of his foibles.

We miss ya, Pa!!!! 

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 12:06am

Mooch, his wife "MissyDWolf" seems to have also died---a few years earlier---but that was kinda shrouded in mystery, too.

I think he had his share of serious family issues.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Mooch, his wife "MissyDWolf" seems to have also died---a few years earlier---but that was kinda shrouded in mystery, too.

I think he had his share of serious family issues.

I don't think she died.

I looked her up on te same site that says Pa died and according to them, she is still alive.

I think her and Pa just split up and he claimed she died.

I'm not positive they were ever really married.

C'mon, man!
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 8:29pm
I used to be a lurker here when Pa was still alive. He seemed like an interesting but great guy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic