Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TommyPicklesFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIP Rush Limbaugh
    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 7:00pm
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." -Mark Twain

R.I.P. 1951-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub82Xb1C8os
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 7:09pm
LOL

RIP Rush!

I often wonder how people might think about me when I'm gone.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 8:07pm
RIP Rush.

About 30 years too late.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

RIP Rush.

About 30 years too late.

Yeah, Joe Biden, too.

Oh, wait! Biden's not dead yet. Sure coulda fooled me. Oh, well.

Actually, I don't wish him dead...unless he could take Kamala with him. Now, that would be nice. Let us pray.

RIP, Rush.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 8:57pm
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 9:12pm

Yeah, whatevs.

MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 10:40pm
I wonder if all the liberals are drunk on champagne because Rush is gone?
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 11:59pm
Never cared for him, but he definitely changed radio in different ways. Me personally, good riddance!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 2:51am
Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

I wonder if all the liberals are drunk on champagne because Rush is gone?

Nah.

He wasn't worth the effort or the waste of good champagne.

C'mon, man!
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 4:31pm
I never listened to him, not once. So it's no loss for me. Good riddance......enjoy the heat!
One man gathers what another man spills
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 8:39pm

Liberals keeping it classy. You make Donald Trump sound like Miss Manners.

But I remember how the right cheered when Tim Russert and Ed Schultz died. Oh wait. That didn't happen.

You're actually all more retarded than Trump.

It seems some of your esteemed press liberals are saying the same sort of thing. What is it about liberalism that turns you all into pieces of sh*t? A man, who by all accounts, was a pretty decent human being, dies of lung cancer...and you all cheer. Unbelievable.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

But I remember how the right cheered when Tim Russert and Ed Schultz died. Oh wait. That didn't happen.

Oh, can it, dude.

When Ruth Bader Ginsberg died the righties were high fiving each other.

GMAFB.

What a snowflake!!!!! LOL

It seems some of your esteemed press liberals are saying the same sort of thing. What is it about liberalism that turns you all into pieces of sh*t? A man, who by all accounts, was a pretty decent human being, dies of lung cancer...and you all cheer. Unbelievable.

Does a decent human being mock people who died of AIDS????

And before you make excuses by saying the linked article says he apologized and recanted, the fact that he did it to begin with puts the lie to the notion that he was a "pretty decent human being".

Furthermore, he likely only recanted because of the heat he was taking publicly and didn't want to risk losing sponsors.

The guy was a fat piece of sh*t who insulted and mocked everyone he ever disagreed with and now you're getting all teary-eyed because some people are not sorry he croaked.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:06pm

I'm not teary-eyed. I hardly ever even listened to him. But who was expressing joy at Ginsburg's death? I saw nothing like that. Did I or anyone do that here? Show me where.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:16pm

I'm not teary-eyed. I hardly ever even listened to him. But who was expressing joy at Ginsburg's death? I saw nothing like that. Did I or anyone do that here? Show me where. 

Go to just about any political "debate" forum and scroll back through the posts to the date that RBG died and read some of the stuff that was said.

And even before she died they were openly hoping for her death and that goes doubly for Hillary Clinton.

Do you really think the side of the political aisle or end of the spectrum who stormed the US Capitol building armed with weapons and who prowled the halls looking for Nancy Pelosi to execute her would suddenly be too dainty and polite to cheer the death of a liberal SCOTUS justice???

Puh-lease.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:20pm

Do you really think the side of the political aisle or end of the spectrum who stormed the US Capitol building armed with weapons and who prowled the halls looking for Nancy Pelosi to execute her would suddenly be too dainty and polite to cheer the death of a liberal SCOTUS justice???

Puh-lease.

So, you're comparing yourself to those people.

Thank you for that.   

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:29pm

Puh-lease.

Thank you for that.   

That makes absolutely ZERO sense.

But that's OK.

I'm used to it. LOL

C'mon, man!
TommyPicklesFan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyPicklesFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:29pm
Jimbo and Thor, he we go again. You know who's side i'm on... Wink
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by TommyPicklesFan TommyPicklesFan wrote:

I will try not to disappoint you, good sir!!!!! Wink

C'mon, man!
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:32pm
I hope he died in excruciating pain. If you don't like it, then suck it up, buttercup.
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:35pm

Puh-lease.

Thank you for that.   

That makes absolutely ZERO sense.

But that's OK.

I'm used to it. LOL

Jimbo! You just made that the standard! I can't help it when you say such things. I really can't.

OK. Never mind.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Pazuzu413 Pazuzu413 wrote:

I hope he died in excruciating pain. If you don't like it, then suck it up, buttercup.

What a brave little soldier you are!!

TommyPicklesFan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyPicklesFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:40pm

You better not... LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 9:44pm

You better not... LOL

He's never beaten me yet..... LOL

And it's been like 15 or 16 years!!!!! Thumbs Up

Poor guy. Ouch

Big smile

C'mon, man!
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 4:38pm

Oh, can it, dude.

When Ruth Bader Ginsberg died the righties were high fiving each other.

GMAFB.

What a snowflake!!!!! LOL

Does a decent human being mock people who died of AIDS????

And before you make excuses by saying the linked article says he apologized and recanted, the fact that he did it to begin with puts the lie to the notion that he was a "pretty decent human being".

Furthermore, he likely only recanted because of the heat he was taking publicly and didn't want to risk losing sponsors.

The guy was a fat piece of sh*t who insulted and mocked everyone he ever disagreed with and now you're getting all teary-eyed because some people are not sorry he croaked.

He also mocked Michael J. Fox for his Parkinson's, Asian people for their accents, and used bad language at a woman's rights activist. He only apologized when under pressure, and I don't believe he was sorry.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

He also mocked Michael J. Fox for his Parkinson's, Asian people for their accents, and used bad language at a woman's rights activist. He only apologized when under pressure, and I don't believe he was sorry.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic