Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

uber eats waynes world

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

And the former (thank God) President called skin heads and neo-Nazis "fine people", so there ya go.

My God! You're obsessed. No one even brought him up, yet there you go.

(TDS)

Sponsored Links

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 4:17pm
Wait im confused 

did CARDI B run for president or something 

Did Cohen pay her off 

am i missing something?
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

And the former (thank God) President called skin heads and neo-Nazis "fine people", so there ya go.

(TDS)

Your buddy MT brought politics into it by taking a cheap uncalled for swipe at "the left" and of course, as always, you had to chime in on it.

Trump is the defacto leader and head of the political right and as such, was fair game as far as the subject is concerned.

Just let it go.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 4:29pm

No, I looked back on what he said...and it was pretty much called for. After all, it wasn't Fox News waiting in line for a taste of Cardi's juice. It was your friends, NPR and Rolling Stone.

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 4:31pm

No, I looked back on what he said...and it was pretty much called for. After all, it wasn't Fox News waiting in line for a taste of Cardi's juice. It was your friends, NPR and Rolling Stone.

you mean US Jews and Girl report ?
we are the music makers
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

Wait im confused 

did CARDI B run for president or something 

Did Cohen pay her off 

am i missing something?
LOL
No, it was Kanye that ran for Prez. and it's his wife that wants a divorce!  How can such a no talent power couple become billionaires?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 4:50pm

It's true, though. She got a lot of praise and awards for that song about how much juice her vagina puts out and how she should be paid for sex. Black, female, empowering, bold---that sort of praise. I think it got "Song of the Year" from Rolling Stone. Similar from NPR.

LOL

That juice is just her fake boobs and butt cheeks leaking.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 5:15pm

And your friend and hero DONALD LOWLIFE SCUMBAG ASSTURD TRUMP said Nazis and skinheads were "very fine people".

See how that works Mr. ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome)?

Funny how everything is always "called for" when one of your fellow nutjobs says or does it.

Like your friends and comrades who visited the US Capitol on January 6th.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

The Waynes World guys are too bloody old to do that bit, Dana Carvey looks like one of those creepy old men who's still trying to look 25. I have no bloody idea who Cardi is? Is she a rapper? It seems like she was thrown in the ad to appeal to the millenials.

Cardi B is indeed a rapper.

Ta, radioandnascarfan. No wonder I haven't heard of her, I don't fancy rap or hiphop.
One man gathers what another man spills
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 8:38pm

And the former (thank God) President called skin heads and neo-Nazis "fine people", so there ya go.

(TDS)

Your buddy MT brought politics into it by taking a cheap uncalled for swipe at "the left" and of course, as always, you had to chime in on it.

Trump is the defacto leader and head of the political right and as such, was fair game as far as the subject is concerned.

Just let it go.

Oi! Isn't there a political section of this forum? Why can't people leave their political chatter there and stop hurling it on every thread? That's one of the main reasons why I don't visit this site very often anymore.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 8:53pm

Oi!...

Are you familiar with Oi! music, Jimmy? It's a Brit thing from the 70s. Wikipedia describes it as a combination of the SexPistols, the Small Faces and Slade. A friend/co-worker loves this style.

(Just changing the subject here )

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 11:22pm

Oi!...

Are you familiar with Oi! music, Jimmy? It's a Brit thing from the 70s. Wikipedia describes it as a combination of the SexPistols, the Small Faces and Slade. A friend/co-worker loves this style.

i remember the style very well 

HARK ... sometimes it was associated with British skinheads AKA NAZIS

Wink
we are the music makers
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 12:31am

Oi!...

Oi! is just a Cockney way of getting someone's attention. I'm actually a Geordie, but I use it when texting to get others attention. Makes me laugh when folks think I'm texting the Yiddish word Oy! I am familiar with the Punk sh*te from the 1970's. I didn't actually fancy it very much, yet I did enjoy Ian Dury & The Blockheads. Saw them a few times at pubs where they were performing. 
p.s. ta for changing the subject, mate!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic