Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Guilty pleasures?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guilty pleasures?
    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 6:26am
Do you have any guilty pleasures?
That is, is there anything that you like to see or do even though there is no valid reason for your doing so?

One of mine is watching the program, "Baggage" on the telly.

This is a dating program hosted by Jerry Springer (though no chairs go flying!) where potential daters reveal their flaws -- such as pissing in the shower every morning, working at strip clubs, keeping love letters from their exes, losing hundreds of thousands of dollars in Vegas, dumping their fiance at the wedding altar, etc.

Being a faggot, I have nothing in common with any of these people, but I'm simply entranced at seeing what kind of "baggage" the potential dater will find acceptable.

So what's YOUR baggage...er...uh...I mean GUILTY PLEASURE?

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 1:28pm
All of my pleasures are guilty!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 1:42pm
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 1:45pm
I like that! Thumbs Up
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I like that! Thumbs Up 

I think you'll REALLY like this one...

I saw him on Austin City Limits this past Saturday night.

He was playing with his own band (rather that Ringo, Joe Walsh and Don Was) which included his son on lead guitar as in this clip from David Letterman.

They were playing that Bad Trick song when I turned it on and I sat and watched the entire show.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 2:33pm
I do have 2 exes in Texas.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 4:16pm

Some decent blues/country music up there. Most of today's stuff sucks.

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 5:22pm
I like watching the show Bar Rescue on Paramount Network. It's entertaining when Jon Taffer gets really frustrated and angry at the bar staff for doing a very bad job.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

I like watching the show Bar Rescue on Paramount Network. It's entertaining when Jon Taffer gets really frustrated and angry at the bar staff for doing a very bad job.

Bar Rescue is a very good program (I particularly enjoy seeing Jon get all bent out of shape when he finds dead rats behind the stove or dead fruit flies in the bottles of booze); though since I used to be a bartender, I don't consider this to be a guilty pleasure to me. Big smile

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 5:38pm
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 5:39pm

So your dog is a guilty pleasure?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 5:45pm
Leah was our dog for 12 years, I have her face as my avatar- (is that the right word)

The pic is Leah having a guilty pleasure on our bed.  She was a much better dog than I am.  Tongue
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 9:21pm

Leah was our dog for 12 years, I have her face as my avatar- (is that the right word)

The pic is Leah having a guilty pleasure on our bed.  She was a much better dog than I am.  Tongue

I was wondering if your avatar was your dog. Thanks for letting me know.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 6:03am
Quote Guilty pleasures?

Often accused, never convicted...  Big smile
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote Guilty pleasures?

LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote Guilty pleasures?

LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 5:51pm
I want a bucket of chicken! Tongue

It's a 30 minute drive, I had to buy gas.  But I'm worth it!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic