Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday CapeCat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday CapeCat
    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 2:36pm
Sorry, I don't have cake. You could send your hubby out if these stores aren't closed.  Wink

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 3:47pm

Have an extra helping of birthday cake for me!!!!

Cool 

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 4:19pm
Happy Birthday.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 4:36pm
LOL  Nice work, Jimbo!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 5:33pm
Same thing I posted on her b'day last year.

Guess it'll be my yearly thing like the Thor Halloween picture.

I'll hafta come up with one for you someday.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 5:34pm

Yay, Capecat!!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Same thing I posted on her b'day last year.

Guess it'll be my yearly thing like the Thor Halloween picture.

I'll hafta come up with one for you someday.
LOL

I didn't publish my BD, but it's 1/13 if you're interested.  Mama's is 1/14. I may have to send her a dildo or something.

CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 7:31pm
Thank you so very much for the kind birthday wishes!! I’d be sending a virtual slice of cake to all of you (we’re still so over-sugared and over-carbed from Christmas cookies that we decided to defer the actual  cake for sometime in  the future). A birthday toast to all of you, my CIH friends, for a much better year ahead, the blessing of good health, and happier days for everyone Smile
CapeCat
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 9:32pm

Do you feel like you got gypped, your birthday being 2 days after Christmas and all?

CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 10:17pm
Not really, although It seemed that people tended to be a little tired  out from Christmas.  One bonus to a birthday at this time was that I was never in school for the day!  It was always Christmas vacation.   My family always tried to ensure that I had a nice day and I usually got to go to the Museum of Natural History in NYC as a special treat. These days, I’m just very grateful for my health and being able to celebrate another year Shocked
CapeCat
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 10:37pm

That's pretty good. Your folks were probably pretty burnt out by the 27th. As kids, we didn't think about that.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 10:49pm
My mom had the best birthday day of the year..... December 31st.

EVERYBODY partied on my mom's birthday.... Thumbs Up

C'mon, man!
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 12:15am
That’s a great day for a birthday! and no one can accidentally forget it, either. 

I’ve wondered about the kids who were born on February 29 in leap years. Do they celebrate both February 28 and March 1 on all the non-leap years?  
CapeCat
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2020 at 12:49am
I would imagine they celebrate it on February 28th because that's still the original month of their birth.

March is a new and different month altogether.

Of course, some parents might allow their kids born on that day to make the choice.

And maybe some of them get two birthdays. 

C'mon, man!
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 5:03pm
I've wondered how people born on February 29th celebrate their birthday.

One example is someone born on that day the next time it occurs will turn 14.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic