Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What the flying fv¢k is that?!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What the flying fv¢k is that?!?
    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 7:30am
Was playing the new Criminal Case game on my tablet last night, and this abomination popped up. It even talks -- yes, the fv¢k¡ñg piece of $#¡7 finger TALKS!!!  

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 9:39am
It's on my Sat. TV too.

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 10:50pm
There's a thread about this! John Goodman is on that finger!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 5:50am
That's what you get when you hire LSD-trippin' ad consultants...
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Sure it is.
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 4:19pm
This damn thing shows up on TV, too: usually (in my experience) on Court TV. I can be watching some graphic true-crime show and then they cut to the station break with this mutant finger from hell.
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Sure it is.

It didn't take much "say no to drugs" talk in school to make me decide that I wasn't gonna mess with LSD et al. ever. Period.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 5:11pm

When I was young, I tried just about everything.  I never shot anything into my arm though.  Speed, coke, windowpane (only a couple of times, that stuff really messed me up. Embarrassed   It's confession corner with the aka.  Tongue
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 1:39am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

When I was young, I tried just about everything.  I never shot anything into my arm though.  Speed, coke, windowpane (only a couple of times, that stuff really messed me up. Embarrassed   It's confession corner with the aka.  Tongue

I remember a T-shirt spoofing the frying-pan PSA: "This is your brain with a side order of bacon."

How many Americans haven't tried anything - especially counting alcohol, tobacco and pot? I learned the misery of the hangover the hard way. Smoking? Only secondhand.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic