Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XFINITY FAN FAMILY FAVORITE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XFINITY FAN FAMILY FAVORITE
    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 6:23am

Just another boring Amy Poehler Xfinity commercial. Its not Christmas. I'm starting this thread because of the background music. All the canned and Millennual upstarts and they choose this. Its subtle but gets on my nerves. Why? To me it sounds like stomach noise mixed with blowing into a glass bottle or jug. At least the commercial in the mini me house featured a hot girl next door redhead with a bob and showing plenty of toned alabaster thigh.           

I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 4:11pm
I really don't understand their fixation with Amy Poehler. She is NOT funny or "hot". She is simply ANNOYING! What is it with these former SNL people that make them think they are God's gift to comedy. Remember when Tina Fey was pimping everything? Thank God she's gone (Finally). If I want to see has-been irrelevant SNL alum I can go watch an Adam Sandler movie.
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 4:26pm
Amy Pohler and Tina Fey have a certain appeal to some people.

I like Tina Fey more than Amy Pohler, but any time someone starts doing commercials they are going to be perceived as annoying no matter how funny they might otherwise be.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Amy Pohler and Tina Fey have a certain appeal to some people.

I like Tina Fey more than Amy Pohler, but any time someone starts doing commercials they are going to be perceived as annoying no matter how funny they might otherwise be.

They are the comedy equivalent to "one hit wonders"
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic