Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peloton Bike + 'All New" (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peloton Bike + 'All New" (video)
    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 11:09pm
Anyone else feel like smacking the source of that annoying voice?
Take this "Amigo"!
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2020 at 12:57am
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

Ugh. This is nothing more than Peloton claiming "Look! Other people besides model attractive rich young white folk in penthouse condos or huge mansions use our bikes too!" 
Holy virtue signaling, Batman

LOLLOLLOL

Exactly.

"Oh, so everyone hates us because of our old snob appeal commercials????

Look!!! Look!!! 

We can appeal to fatties and slobs with trashy houses to!!!!"

Ermm
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 11:27pm
IF YOU LOOK CLOSE IT SAYS PELOFOODIES

Im not sure I want to know what that means
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Ugh. This is nothing more than Peloton claiming "Look! Other people besides model attractive rich young white folk in penthouse condos or huge mansions use our bikes too!" 
Holy virtue signaling, Batman

LOLLOLLOL
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Professionally built by Milwaukee in PR of China</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
I'm<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> surprised that china hasn't incorporated a city named Usa </span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">so they can sell products that say made in Usa </span>

Just be patient! These things take time
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 8:19pm
Professionally built by Milwaukee in PR of China

I'm surprised that china hasn't incorporated a city named Usa 
so they can sell products that say made in Usa 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 6:49pm
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Kelly H Kelly H wrote:

As someone who spent over 20 years in the gym competing as a national powerlifter, I laugh at these people with their dinky plastic 10 lb dumbells - thinking they will build a new body - sorry but unless you lift monster weights all the time as heavy as possible with low reps and eat a proper diet you will not build a muscular body (especially just riding a bike) the alternative is to take something like anavar, d-bol, or clen-B but you still have to put the actual gym-time in - you can’t build muscle from cardio and ten pound db’s

That's exactly right. Despite what you see on the commericials, you will NOT get toned and muscular just riding a dumb exercise bike. Good for cardio and weight loss if you do it daily while maintaining a strict diet, but you will not gain upper body muscle
Asmodeon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 2:29am
Of course. Think about it, a $2000+ (?) Chinese-made bicycle that goes nowhere.

Off topic, I was looking at a new Milwaukee 1/4" hex driver recently, and the label stated:

"Professionally built by Milwaukee in PR of China"

Sure, professionally built, by people making $0.30/hr?
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 12:48am
Made in China.  What did you expect?
There's a sucker born every minute.
Asmodeon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 12:31am
Peloton today announced the recall of 16,000 bike pedals that are subject to breaking off, wounding several users that required hospital care. They recommend not using the "bike" until the pedals are replaced.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2020 at 6:07am
I wonder how many people train on this bike, then go outside and die from the sudden exertion of riding a real bike...
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2020 at 1:49am
I always thought that the point of getting an exercise bike for your home is that you didn't need to go to a bloody gym and have some roided up tosser holler instructions at you.
I'm a 63 year old British chef who has enjoyed many fry-ups over the years, so I am not in the target group for these items, but if I were I'd tell the Peloton Bike people to grease up that torture device and slide it up their collective jacksie's!
One man gathers what another man spills
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 2:03am
As someone who spent over 20 years in the gym competing as a national powerlifter, I laugh at these people with their dinky plastic 10 lb dumbells - thinking they will build a new body - sorry but unless you lift monster weights all the time as heavy as possible with low reps and eat a proper diet you will not build a muscular body (especially just riding a bike) the alternative is to take something like anavar, d-bol, or clen-B but you still have to put the actual gym-time in - you can’t build muscle from cardio and ten pound db’s
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 12:28am
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

Only in a Peloton ad do people who are already model attractive look like they're having the time of their lives working out. Most people in real life look strained pained and miserable 

"Gym-Lizards"
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 9:25pm
Only in a Peloton ad do people who are already model attractive look like they're having the time of their lives working out. Most people in real life look strained pained and miserable 
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 6:29am
What's a bife?
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 2:32am
I thought the song reminded me of The Notorius B.I.G.'S Hypnotize. 
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 12:10am
A bicycle from Goodwill would be just as good for your health. And a whole lot cheaper. Ditto for old-school stationary riders. "Old goat," says the millennial? Bite me.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 5:57pm
I can't figure out why they're advertising on TV. I mean, these fitness freaks are always on their Pelotons, or going for a jog or speed walk, or living at the gym, or in the kitchen making their protein shakes, so when do they have time to sit down and watch TV? Maybe they watch TV while they're doing yoga
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 5:52pm
The latest offering from Peloton.  What bugs me is the instructor yelling PELOTON!  Wouldn't it be more personal if they used their screen names?

Hey Muffin

Hey Dick!

Hey Deloris!

The song sounds a little like the Sopranos song.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic