Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tena incontinence idiocy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OldMan54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tena incontinence idiocy
    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 3:24am
Didn't see this one here. Woman in the bathroom talking about taking care of her skin. She points to her face and says "not this skin" and looks down and says "that skin". Why do we have to be exposed to such unmitigated piggishness as if we really care? It is really just obnoxious and shows the complete lack of class of the company running the ads, Tena. Wouldn't buy any of their products for any reason specifically because of the stupidity of their marketing department.
Sponsored Links

Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 3:44am
Was she doing the Tena Twist?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 8:08am
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 3:34pm
U PEE yourself-many do. But can't we as a society restrict these VILE ads to print? crikey
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 4:53pm
That song at the end was so annoying. Sounds like a loop throughout.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I just saw this for this for the first time a few minutes ago.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 2:59pm
ah yes the old lady fresh VAJ skin ad---wtf? the market for pee pee stuff must  be YUGE now--
that old lady sleep incontinence device ad is right up there with this one
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 6:21am
Oh my God!! Every time I see this commercial, I hate it even more. I don't know that I can find the exact word to use that describes this nasty woman's attitude that I hate so much. The "so darn awesome" bit and her attitude shows a severe lack of humility. This woman is obviously delusional and thinks she is waaaayyyy "better" than she really is.

When I see her, it makes me think of how alot of western women these days think that just because they are female that they are automatically awesome and the world (men) should do their bidding.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 8:39am

She must have pretty low standards if all it takes to feel "so darn awesome" is to not wake up drenched in piss. I mean, that hasn't happened to me maybe since I was 2, but I don't get all "grrrrrrr" about it.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

She must have pretty low standards if all it takes to feel "so darn awesome" is to not wake up drenched in piss. I mean, that hasn't happened to me maybe since I was 2, but I don't get all "grrrrrrr" about it.

LOL

If that isn't a popular "meme" (?) or hip new colloquialism, it should be.

Chick one: "Girruh fren, I be lookin hawt in my new (hairstyle/outfit/ whatever)"

Chick two: "You look OK but don't go gettin' all grrrrrrr about it".

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

She must have pretty low standards if all it takes to feel "so darn awesome" is to not wake up drenched in piss. I mean, that hasn't happened to me maybe since I was 2, but I don't get all "grrrrrrr" about it.

LOL

Chick one: "Girruh fren, I be lookin hawt in my new (hairstyle/outfit/ whatever)"

LOL
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 12:30am
You guys must live with women or something. I never see any of this kind of commercial.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 8:39am
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOL

LOL

If it does become a thing, the women should at least have to be wearing a cat outfit while saying it.

Grrrrrrrrr...

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 3:09pm
i think 'cougar' outfit is closer--and a greyed, MATURE cougar at that
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 1:56am
if you pee that much then maybe a napkin-lined panty is not going to help - put the cow in a full-sized diaper and get her some baby-wipes for sensitive skin
moonlightlady3320 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonlightlady3320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 4:45am
I agree.  It's the most obnoxious, tasteless, ignorant commercial I've seen in a LONG time.  I hope they pull it SOON!!!
moonlightlady3320 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonlightlady3320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 4:49am
Yes, I agree.  On that scale, with the woman flattering herself with terms like "stunning" and so darned "awesome" and then segewaying into the "down there" scenario, it does make a person cringe.  It's an insult to all women, really.   The actress/woman on an attractive scale is just not "up there" at all, and what on earth does the ending line "I Will Be Me" have to do with anything?  It's just one of those commercials that upsets intelligent and decent people on so many levels.  Who put this commercial together, a drug addict?  It just offends on SO many levels.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 5:55am
Welcome to CIH!  Thumbs Up

With a bit of audio editing, these ads could be turned into parody Teen Incontinency PSAs... 
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 5:22pm

She must have pretty low standards if all it takes to feel "so darn awesome" is to not wake up drenched in piss. 

OMG that is so funny 

in some circles it might be desirable to be drenched in piss but we need not go into that here

for our purposes lets all agree that this subject matter should be hidden behind the bathroom door

where it belongs... when she purrs at herself ...oh gawd 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 6:03pm
I hope she washes that muffin before date night.
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 6:58pm
you aint bluffin about that muffin
we are the music makers
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:14pm
Especially on Thanksgiving.

Cuz a piss stankin' muffin don't get no stuffin'.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:29pm
Im having too much fun hating with you guys!
we are the music makers
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:36pm
Well then by all means.... stick around.

This place used to be a blast about 10 - 15 years ago.

C'mon, man!
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 8:44pm
I only just recently discovered it ... one day i was doing a little research on 
Trivago Tim ...yes I know >>> and thats how I stumbled upon it 
so I guess I actually owe something to TT 

even though I hope he chokes to death on his own vomit 
while trying to sleep off a drunken stupor at a motel 6

I will leave the light on for him 
we are the music makers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic