Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CIH Member And Family Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 43>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 11:13pm
OK Cod, where is your picture?

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

OK Cod, where is your picture?

ConfusedHave You lost your mind, o'broither-from-another-mother-o'mine?!!!!
I'm thinkin' you might get a hint from his avatar.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 11:55pm
Well, Pa, we all know you've got the high-precision vision of a wolf with cataracts, but not everyone can see such a tiny li'l picture.

Been practicing with a DSLER camera recently. They're hard enough to use by themselves, but when you're also your own model...ugh...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 11:15am
This is the wife and the dog at the old house. She is barely a year old http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/lkl2005/009_zps8994cfad.jpg" />
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by lkl005 lkl005 wrote:

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/lkl2005/009_zps8994cfad.jpg
AngryHEY - looks like my Missus there, Brobo! We gotta chat...>>>Direct Link To This Post<<<---clicky
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 8:44pm
Sorry Paw, I musta missed the cue.  We love that old dog.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 10:37am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 10:39am
Photo f**kit
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 10:56am
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 2:38pm

My neighbors have had cranes on their shed---looking down hungrily at their coy fish pond.

By the way, you should be able to post pics directly into your post.  After you upload a photo to Photobucket, go back to "Library".  Then, look beneath the appropriate photo.  You'll see 4 choices.  Place your cursor over the bottom one (the one that says "IMG").  Left-click onto it.  That'll block it.  Then, copy it, and paste it into your CIH reply box.  When you post your reply, it'll appear.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 2:46pm
I know, I tried again this morning. Thanks, One of these days I will get it.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:53am
Winklk, ol'buddy...it just ain't that HARD to post a pic from photobucket - you should be able to simply click inside the 'Image' whitebox where the 'computerese lingo' exists (not 'Image Thumbnail'). It should change colors (and possibly say 'copied'), then you simply 'PASTE' here. 

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 4:43am

Photo f**kit

I keep saying... use

http://www.postimage.org

or

http://www.tinypic.com

Much easier & faster.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 8:59pm
Thank you, Gents.... I tried both Postivac and Tinyprick and got nowhere. Like the famous line from (Cool Hand Luke)  " Some men you just can't reach"  Dag Nabbithttp://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/lkl2005/035_zps4077cd52.jpg
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 9:13pm
^ Our friends Bill and Luann at a swimming place we park the boat.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

My neighbors have had cranes on their shed---looking down hungrily at their coy fish pond.
How can a fish be coy?

When one makes puffy lips at the other, does it blush and say, "Oh, go on, you."
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 10:46pm

Thank you, Gents.... I tried both Postivac and Tinyprick and got nowhere. Like the famous line from (Cool Hand Luke)  " Some men you just can't reach"  Dag Nabbithttp://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/lkl2005/035_zps4077cd52.jpg
That looks like a cove on north  side of Wolfy Island.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 10:49pm
Mike Hunt
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 2:46am
Heading toward civilization a little while ago...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 8:15pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 12:58am
Confused...a few days back on my way back into the United States of HomerLand and I didn't even get a free beer! Asswipes!)...it didn't take me 10 seconds to stage this special shot - 100% sober 
Confused...to think what we must do to entertain our 'customer base' sometimes....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 12:07am
Confused...earlier today - waiting for the snow to arrive...(we're SO friggin' bored doncha know...)
'Lazy Slugs' 
Puppydogpants View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puppydogpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2013 at 5:18am
I don't patronize bunny rabbits!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2013 at 1:57pm

^  

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2013 at 2:48pm
You can do better than that, Thor.
You are a very attractive young woman, Ms. dogpants. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 43>
  Share Topic