Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CIH Member And Family Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 43>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Good pics now how do I get mine on here? Embarrassed
Check out that there "How To..." thread, AdN...think it probably gives you a pretty good idea.
Might want to get a PhotoBucket account (free), too...easy to attach image links from them.

I know how to get pictures from the net on here I want to know how to get pics from my phone and/or camera on to here. Geek

never mind I searched for it.

Well post one Ad. No one is gonna draw a funny mustache on it............ maybe.
Ya do it like this...(an' Tizzer - no "moustache", please - already got one)...
PaW, at the front of 'The Den'....
LINK CODE
[ IMG ]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff252/pawolf1/Aug21PaWoods.jpg[ /IMG ]
(which, if you take the spaces out between the brackets, looks something like this (turn the kids away so they don't get scared))....Dr.Wolf at Home; MissyD is 'camped in', roughly a mile beyond 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 2:28am
Okay, I got as far as the send screen, one of the places it says is Pix Place I have Verizon as my provider. 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 2:43am
This is the way I do it:

I save the picture to My Pictures
I open my Photobucket account
In Photobucket, I hit "Upload Images".  This opens up "My Pics".
I right-click on the picture I want.  This opens up a box of options.
I click onto "Select".  This uploads it to my Photobucket account.
When the picture appears, click onto "Save".  This brings you to your main account, where you'll see the picture you've saved to your Photobucket account.
Move your cursor over the picture.  This will open up a series of options beneath it.
Select the one that says IMG by left-clicking it.  This will "block" the code.
Right-click "Copy".
Go to your reply box in CIH, and "Paste" it.  This will put everything you need into your reply box.

When you actually post your reply, the image will appear.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 3:49am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

This is the way I do it:

I save the picture to My Pictures
I open my Photobucket account
In Photobucket, I hit "Upload Images".  This opens up "My Pics".
I right-click on the picture I want.  This opens up a box of options.
I click onto "Select".  This uploads it to my Photobucket account.
When the picture appears, click onto "Save".  This brings you to your main account, where you'll see the picture you've saved to your Photobucket account.
Move your cursor over the picture.  This will open up a series of options beneath it.
Select the one that says IMG by left-clicking it.  This will "block" the code.
Right-click "Copy".
Go to your reply box in CIH, and "Paste" it.  This will put everything you need into your reply box.

When you actually post your reply, the image will appear.

Confused...uh...YEA - what *HE* said! ...'XCATLY!!![/y]

Thor is absolutely correct - and quite specific with his directions...you will not fail if you carefully do as he states...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 12:45am
got rid of THAT pic.  LOL 

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 8:28pm

SokMunkie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SokMunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 3:43pm
My husband and Austin at my cousin's wedding:

Dancing with some cousins at the wedding:

This made us laugh so hard when we saw how it turned out.  John was taking pictures of Paul over his shoulder and he didn't know what Paul was doing:

Austin being smiley:

Paul sitting in my niece's toy car and relaxing in a bush:

Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 3:18am
Me, yesterday. 

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 8:57pm
Wink...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 12:51am
Nice pose of the beloved MissyDWolf earlier this week, on the Blue Ridge Parkway (we were visiting our youngest daughter)...

...and, at this same location on the Parkway, is the famous 'Posing Tree' (MOST people stand inside it), but I think I got the wrong message...a lot of other visitors were visibly shaken and disturbed, but I think they were just not used to 'mountain lifestyles' (friggin' wimps!).

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 3:05am
I was out bar crawling last night and in my drunken stupor I decided that I NEEDED to have a picture with a few awesome costumes I found. Ultimate warrior and there were 2 almost naked men dressed as unicorns. Good times... I don't look all that great though but I have pictures of what I tend to look like near the beginning of this thread somewhere.

It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 12:27am
Heza, you're cuter than a bug in a rug! :)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 11:49pm

WinkHere's 'Wishing All a Wonderous Winter'...'tis the best time of year, doncha know...

The '2011 PaWolf and MissyDWolf Official Cheat Photo'...yea, I'm too lazy to post a new one...still organizing them.

Yea - this is us about 11 months ago, sitting on the throne at the center of 'The World's Largest Ice Maze' (made Guiness Book)...we look the same (well, I got a beard)...and, after almost 40 years, she still makes me sit/sleep in the 'wet spot', doncha know... 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 7:05am
Winkokeydokey...a few current:

...all the following are from last night...
...shortly before a late dinner and night on the town, the BratWolf shot this pic of bad ol'self & Momma MissyDWolf hanging on 'da corner.

...and, well...Yea I'm whining! And so what! *Nobody* cared to get me my f'king "Donnie & Marie Osmond" tickets, donchaknow!...
...PaWolf/BratWolf (youngest pup - came up from the Mexican border to get us to come down to the U.S. border) hanging at the back stage Door of Massey Hall...a father & son moment.
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Formerly Angry Lil Fat Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 8:58pm
Seeing as Ihaven't posted a picture in a few years. I've lost over 100 pound.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 9:14pm
WinkYO! Lookin' good and awfully healthy there, ALF! Great shot...
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 9:19pm
Congrats MrB!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 2:59pm
WOW - what an accomplishment! Congratulations!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 3:07pm
Let's send him a great big CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!! Tongue

Y'know..... to celebrate!!!! Big smile

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 3:15pm
100 lbs!  Congrats.

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 5:19pm
Wowie kazowie!!!!!! looking good!!!!!Clap
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 1:47pm
Helen and Miley.
ambrosia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 2:00pm
I love this thread!  I didn't even know it was here!  It's been nice going through it and seeing you all! Smile

I'll have to post a few of mine.  I'll try and make them appropriate. Embarrassed
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 3:56pm
yes, don't want to get the boys going!!! they're a bunch of animals ya know Wink!   Boys, (you know who you are) you know I love you!!
ambrosia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 4:20pm
The first one is my innocent look, then it goes downhill from there.  Second one is when I was a merch girl for a band, last one is when I dressed up like a bunny for Halloween.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 43>
  Share Topic