Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What was the last thing that you ate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 5:17pm
Finished off the leftover spaghetti with meat sauce, meatballs, Italian sausage and garlic bread from last night.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 5:27pm

I'm getting hungry again...I have some Arby's French Dip and Swiss sandwiches with some potato cakes.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:04pm
I need to get back to Jersey Mike's again for another one of their Philly steak and cheese subs.

Man oh man, are them suckers GOOD!!!!!! Tongue 

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 7:28pm
I had chicken nuggets with Goldfish Crackers as a side for lunch.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 8:57pm
I just polished off a ham sandwich on multigrain bread.
I'm still hungry, but I'm not going to eat the last piece of ham in this house; perhaps I'll whip up a PB&M (peanut butter and mayonnaise) sandwich.
Hey, don't knock it 'till you've tried it. Big smile

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 3:31pm
A blow of Trix cereal.

While eating it, I "heard" the following song:

"Triks" -- Worm Quartet

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 3:41pm
Today was going to be Pizza day.  I have to wait until 11:00 for the Hut to open up.  Arby's and Culver's serve lunch at 10:00.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 11:42pm
AKA  The Oinker
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2021 at 6:27pm
A 325 mg Bayer aspirin. Just before my mescaline, Rorer 714, window pain, LSD, cocaine high.

Today I have pizza.  I will try not to pig out!
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 6:55pm
A large bowl of Cocoa Dyno Bytes with Marshmallows cereal; washed down with some nice cold Mountain Dew.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

A large bowl of Cocoa Dyno Bytes with Marshmallows cereal; washed down with some nice cold Mountain Dew.

Sounds healthy.

Actually, Cocoa Dynobites are pretty good. As I've mentioned here before, my fave cereal recipe is 2 or 3 parts Fruity Dynobites to 1 part Cocoa Dynobites.

Been a while since I last had it. Maybe I'll get some.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 4:33pm
Had regular potato chips before I went to bed last night.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 7:39pm
A large blow of Honey Buzzers cereal (the generic analogue to Post Honeycomb cereal).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Actually, Cocoa Dynobites are pretty good. As I've mentioned here before, my fave cereal recipe is 2 or 3 parts Fruity Dynobites to 1 part Cocoa Dynobites.

That sounds quite yummy!!! Big smile

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 10:42pm
I'm having one of my double D Saturdays.

Chicken Breast
Mashed Potatoes w/gravy
Cole Slaw
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 11:04pm
Two egg rolls from Walmart hot food case.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:47am
Had Irish stew with vegetables and bread for dinner tonight.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 7:20pm
Two PB&J sandwiches made with white bread (I normally prefer wheat bread but the store was out of it), GIF brand peanut butter, and off-brand Triple Berry jam; washed down with some nice cold Mountain Dew Major Melon pop.

I love the living tweedle out of this flavour of pop though it is a bit hard to find.
Wall*Mart and Vallarta do not carry it; I've only been able to find 20 oz. (591ml) bottles of it at a nearby convenience store.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 10:34pm
I was going to go to KFC today after buying some stamps.  They have changed some things in Winneconne since I lived over there.  I drove the wrong way down a one way street.  Embarrassed  Not only that, I was trying to go north on I-41, I missed the f**king exit because I can't see sh*t!  I wasn't going to turn around, I just went to Culvers.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 7:17pm
Had a homemade sausage and cheese McMuffin with Goldfish crackers and some Coca-Cola to wash it down.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2021 at 5:50pm
A large bowl of Apple Jacks cereal (prey tell, why is one of their mascots a ROTTEN apple?) and a bottle of Mt. Dew Major Melon pop to wash it down.

Major Melon is a new flavour of Mt. Dew, and that shit is tasty!!! HeartThumbs UpHeart

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2021 at 6:07pm
Arby's French Dip & Swiss with 2 Potato Cakes.  Good for me?  Maybe not.  Does it taste good? GOD YES!!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 5:46pm
My snack last night was a BBQ Baked Lay's and some Coke to wash it down.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 5:45pm
A large blow of Kellog's Frosted Mini-Wheats and a bottle of Mtn. Dew Major Melon pop to wash it down.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 8:38pm
Had a homemade sausage Mcmuffin with BBQ chips and Diet Coke to wash it down. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic