Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook Rooms - "All together now"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook Rooms - "All together now"
    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 11:56pm
Simply put, f- off Facebook!

Sponsored Links

Stelth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stelth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 12:31am
I hate that ad and am glad you couldn't post the commercial here. So annoying on multiple levels simultaneously.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 4:45pm
John Lennon is turning in his grave! Blasphemy of his music
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:16pm
When I first saw this commercial, I thought I was getting a message on FB Messenger. This cover version is awful, and the dancing is even worse.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 5:48am
More virtue signaling. Enough! Dead
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 4:40pm
The worst Beatles song..done in the WORST way

YAY

Dead
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Stelth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stelth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 7:18pm
The fruity dancing with the exaggerated hand movements and expressions coupled with the painful repetitious song make me change the channel immediately when it comes on.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 8:42pm

Not even close to being their worst song.

Stelth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stelth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 8:45pm
My favorite Beatles song is whichever one is the shortest.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 9:52pm
wow some HATE for the Fabs!!

I actually think Hello Goodbye & All Together Now--both Pauls 'childish' masterworks--are stinko

and as a dinosaur i really like most Beatles but am more of a Stones guy
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 1:25am
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

John Lennon is turning in his grave! Blasphemy of his music

This was mostly Paul's song. John contributed to the "Sail the ship/chop the tree/skip the rope/look at me" part and reportedly liked it when it was sung by the crowds at soccer games in England in the '70s. 
It was meant to be a lightweight fun singalong type tune like Yellow Submarine. They weren't going for anything deep with All Together Now. 
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Not even close to being their worst song.

Funny because I was just thinking about this very thing on my way to work this morning. 
Revolution 9 is a sound collage, not a song per se. It's not my favorite thing they put to record but to be honest, it's not that bad either. It's different and has a lot of interesting things going on all over the stereo spectrum. 

I can name plenty of other Beatle songs I've never cared for...Twist And Shout, Dizzy Miss Lizzy, Rock and Roll Music, Tell Me Why, Don't Let Me Down, I've Got a Feeling, Doctor Robert....
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 8:56am

Not that I dislike them...but I've been hearing Beatles songs now for 56 years. There aren't many I ever need to hear again.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Stelth Stelth wrote:

The fruity dancing with the exaggerated hand movements and expressions coupled with the painful repetitious song make me change the channel immediately when it comes on.

Pretty much SOP and par for the course in these, our current times.

The word of the day in commercials, music and entertainment is PHONINESS.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Stelth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stelth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 5:40pm
It is sodomy pride month. Maybe the commercial has something to do with that.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 6:20pm
Boy, where did I see that fruity dancing and exaggerated phony expressions and hand movements before?

Oh yeah, nurses on TikTok. In hospitals that weren't even full of COVID patients....
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Stelth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stelth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 7:15pm
I know what Tik Tok is (chicom data harvesting disguised as a new "Vine") but I've never watched anything on it.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 10:59pm
yep that is some juvenile time waste that any human should feel tainted watching
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2020 at 11:23pm
RIP John Lennon 

on this holiest of days 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 8:45am
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

RIP John Lennon 

on this holiest of days 

Yes, December 8 is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 3:11pm
All Too GAY There ..NOW
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 4:39pm
so china wasted its time and effort putting data harvesting tools into a vapid 
teen dance video app... HMMM 

you'd think they would be looking for more important data than little Timmy's black book 

like nuclear secrets or something 

They sure are sneaky  
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic