Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Radio Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ZQuiet & Other Anti-Snoring Aids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZQuiet & Other Anti-Snoring Aids
    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 5:52am
ZQuiet and similar commercials has been polluting the CRAP out of my XM listening lately.

Most of these ads on both radio and TV basically have the wife droning on and on and on and on and on and OOOOOOONNNNN about how horrible the the husband's snoring is and how horrible a person the husband is for DARING to disturb the wife's beauty sleep, while the cuck husband just kind of sits in the background and takes it while having to listen about how horrible a person he is for something that he doesn't even have any control over, while his wife keeps going on and on and on about how he's doing it on purpose and he's literally Hitler and ruining EVERYTHING with his snoring and whenever the subject comes up of moving to different places to sleep for the night, it's always the husband that is forced to move to the couch.  The wife is always some sort of overbearing Karen type and it's just UGH.

Still not as bad as D-I-N-O-V-I-T-E DAT CAAAAM or K-A-R-S 4-Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiids or Zyppah, who drops the overbearing Karen-wife schtick for the equally overdone and equally annoying thick Boston accent instead................but still..... pretty bad.  
Sponsored Links

raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 12:41am
And wtf is up with all the damn Aussie ads on XM. Not that I dislike Australians, but a little of that accent goes a long ways...
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic