Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why in hell is everyone dancing?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 4:05pm
I hate this commercial mostly because the redhead chicks fake chewing (and I doubt the product does what it claims) but the dancing at the end of it makes we want to nuke the commercial from orbit. 
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Sponsored Links

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 5:49am
This one?

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 5:56am
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

This one?

He's a real DB, but she's kinda hot
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 8:37am
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

He's a real DB, but she's kinda hot

That's what makes me wonder---what the hell does she see in nerdboy?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 2:08pm
He chews Orbit Gum.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 3:15pm

Well, I chew Orbit gum, too, and I don't have hot young women getting all a-twitchin' for me.

Well, OK. I don't, but I'll give it a try. Does Orbit make gum that doesn't stick to dentures?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 3:41pm
I like the Orbit commercial!  It's a mating ritual!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Well, I chew Orbit gum, too, and I don't have hot young women getting all a-twitchin' for me.

Well, OK. I don't, but I'll give it a try. Does Orbit make gum that doesn't stick to dentures?

I dunno. 

Whose dentures are you concerned about it sticking to?

I would recommend you just spit it out before you engage in any spit-swapping with a granny who wears them.

Sick

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2020 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

This one?

I loathe this ad because it includes all my least favorite cliches:
Dorky white guy and an attractive black girl with the required poofy hairdo, awful music, dorky white guy dancing like a goofball, everyone is at what appears to be a million dollar house, unfunny gimmick with the peacock feathers. Angry

Also chewing their product will not entice girls to approach you at a party. Ermm
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 5:28am
Quote Met a hot chick/dude/other at the party, and you don't have a condom?  No worries!  Make one in a moment with our fabulous new minty-flavor Orbit bubblegum!

Shocked

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Stelth Stelth wrote:

The facebook rooms "all together now" commercial with excessively fruity dancing is the worst.

But that Asian dancer is hot. Athletic but feminine dancer's legs and nice bare feet. Albeit she has a look on her face This is what I get for all my sweat and dedication to tap,jazz and ballet!.
She's actually pretty good besides her doing justice to her ripped smelly jeans. I could imagine her walking on my back at the massage spa!

Wait for it...Dancing and prancing commercials to hate where all the dancers wear masks.
I approve this message.
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote Met a hot chick/dude/other at the party, and you don't have a condom?  No worries!  Make one in a moment with our fabulous new minty-flavor Orbit bubblegum!

Shocked

But would would the Orbit gumdom pass the Consumer Reports tests?
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2020 at 8:35pm
Covid dancing themed ads have me at my wits end in this new normal

they have me barfing into my facemask

i am going to break with social distancing so I can beat on these people

nurses in a tik tok ...
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 2:54pm
theres an ad now--couldn't find but it WILL show, trust me--that is either Dove or Nivea and features 'underarms'-NOT Serenas and without a big pit smear--that has a dancing 220 lb. fat gorilla doin her THANG on it--you will KNOW when u see it

the hypocritical thing about this is if this was a fat dude dancing -ANY race--there would be
'eewwwws' and 'gross' and MAKE HIM STOP--becus the fat girl wants to be 'beautiful' like her
skinnier compatriot and her money is NOT fat--she gets a place strutting her rolls in Ross, Old Navy et al

THE FAT GIRL IS UBIQUITOUS
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 3:23pm

Why in hell is everyone dancing?!?!?

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

theres an ad now--couldn't find but it WILL show, trust me--that is either Dove or Nivea and features 'underarms'-NOT Serenas and without a big pit smear--that has a dancing 220 lb. fat gorilla doin her THANG on it--you will KNOW when u see it

the hypocritical thing about this is if this was a fat dude dancing -ANY race--there would be
'eewwwws' and 'gross' and MAKE HIM STOP--becus the fat girl wants to be 'beautiful' like her
skinnier compatriot and her money is NOT fat--she gets a place strutting her rolls in Ross, Old Navy et al

THE FAT GIRL IS UBIQUITOUS
I've seen it Bags, I can't remember the brand name but I will find it.

Hey!  One of your relatives? Wink

FrodoTBaggins
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 5:31pm
This is not it!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

This is not it!

Fer Chrissakes. Of all things to "celebrate". Life must be pretty dull, if you celebrate your pits.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 6:45pm

Fer Chrissakes. Of all things to "celebrate". Life must be pretty dull, if you celebrate your pits.

I celebrate my B.O.

C'mon, man!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 5:20am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

This is not it!

WTF!? DeadDead The UK is not exempt from vomit inducing ads. But...I wouldn't be stunned if US would throw some slop together like this ad for out Tele's

Of course the US ad would feature drag queens with hairy armpits. #ARMSdown!!! 

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I celebrate my B.O.

So does everyone around you. Well, OK, they don't actually celebrate it; they observe it. In a 9/11 or bombing of Pearl Harbor sort of way.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 2:12pm
yep those are NOT it --believe me u will KNOW it when it shows
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 3:46pm

Just saw it. It's a Dove commercial.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 2:51am
and that 'creative' Jumbo dance? Dead

Y does the New Normal NEVER indicate anything good?
She probably cracked the sidewalk

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 3:11am

It's not the one where she's dancing while pushing a lawn mower is it?

Anyone seen that one?

I don't even know what product it's for.

Shows you how ineffective these stupid ads are.

All you notice is whatever stupid looking thing is happening on screen and tune the rest out.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic