Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FLO MUST GO...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FLO MUST GO...
    Posted: 09 May 2020 at 1:43am
Knocking newspapers out of the air....how stupid.
Sponsored Links

atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 5:16pm
We supposed to IMAGINE what your talking about?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by bb2zz bb2zz wrote:

Knocking newspapers out of the air....how stupid.
Confused
We have had other members like you...DO YOU WANT A LIST?
 I think you know who you are!

bb2zz View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 10:42pm
Even if you haven't seen the offending commercial, FLO KNOCKING NEWSPAPERS OUT OF THE AIR IS STUPID AS HELL….SHE HOLDS AN UMBRELLA OVER AN OPEN SUN ROOF, GET IT NOW?
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 2:36pm
i am pretty sure this one was covered on a 'Flo is fat as a HOUSE' post in a Progressive or Flocentric posting--its a rerun of one about a year ago..i guess its pretty hard to shoot those Zoom style 'Covid' ads with the Pack so they felt the need to regurgitate this chestnut--more of a sales pitch than the 'all in this together' tomfoolery that is oh so prevalent 'in these troubling/challenging/new normal times...
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 4:59pm

Even if you haven't seen the offending commercial, FLO KNOCKING NEWSPAPERS OUT OF THE AIR IS STUPID AS HELL….SHE HOLDS AN UMBRELLA OVER AN OPEN SUN ROOF, GET IT NOW?
Here's the list!  You find it!

https://www.ispot.tv/brands/Aby/progressive
Blix View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2020 at 8:57pm
I thought she was being retired and was being replaced by that unfunny nervous guy and that cringy talking box? Still not as bad as liberty mutual or the general commercials.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 3:46pm
For some reason the 'genius crew' at Flogressive have picked this previously run atrocity--featuring Flo at her tubbiest-to thwart the 'new normal' of their truly execreable 'zoom' ads with some good ol' Flo SLAPSTICK & rapier WIT

She appears to be in 'Tom Selleck' shape as she huffs her way thru ANY motion on this really crap ad
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 12:44pm

YOU'RE the one who doesn't get it, Mr. Smarty Pants. Thumbs Down
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 1:04pm
LOL

Flo-tection sounds like some sort of female product! Embarrassed

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 3:42pm
All their 'wack pack'-most especially Tara their snarky new 'star' are equally reprehensible
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:09pm

"At times we've annoyed you"
AT TIMES?????????
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 1:19pm
Could they make Jamie look any more gay?

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 2:29pm
i think thats the 'joke'--the one where hes married to that hot spanish supermodel stretched reality as we know it well beyond any breaking point...
AND just to be 'pc'--its not like hes GAY; hes just pasty weasely & GROSS in general & most importantly,
not as funny as he [THEY] think he is
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 5:08pm

Bob!  We are all friends here. Come back and join us!

With my fight with the super sensitive Anna from Allstate.

You have had a history of sending me abusive emails and I have reported you to the authorities.  You clearly want new insurance, so please find it.  I will not take your verbal abuse.  I am sorry you are so unhappy.

LOL

Now!  I am going with the Flo!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 10:25pm
there is a time -and I think its soon coming...where the brain trust of caged monkeys who 'green light' Flo and the whack pack will deem Flo too 'aged' and craggy and will send her off to pasture ala Madge, Morgan Fairchild and Josephine the Plumber
CAN'T WAIT

probably means Jamie becomes primary Star however Dead
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 12:17am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

i think thats the 'joke'--the one where hes married to that hot spanish supermodel stretched reality as we know it well beyond any breaking point...
AND just to be 'pc'--its not like hes GAY; hes just pasty weasely & GROSS in general & most importantly,
not as funny as he [THEY] think he is

That's insulting to weasels!

Flo: Clinically proven to interfere with conversion therapy for gay men.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 4:41pm
well yeah..i mean a cockroach comparison also comes to mind..
which may be insulting to ROACHES
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2020 at 11:26pm
All their 'wack pack'-most especially Tara their snarky new 'star' are equally reprehensible

they tried and failed to replace FLO 

she must have an outstanding agent 

she is just unstoppable 

This HISTORY commercial really got me 

i give up, they have beaten me 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic