Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Goli - No thank you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goli - No thank you
    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 7:06pm

If Goli makes you act like "jim" and that kitchen dancer after, I'll pass thank you
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Sponsored Links

jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 8:21pm
"Jim, want some ceek?"

What's ceek? Is it similar to cake?
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2020 at 3:52pm
That woman in the kitchen does the worst "fake chewing" I've ever seen. For some reason it makes me crazy mad every time this dumbass commercial shows. 
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by d4everman d4everman wrote:

That woman in the kitchen does the worst "fake chewing" I've ever seen. For some reason it makes me crazy mad every time this dumbass commercial shows. 

I know if I were chewing vinegar-flavored gummies, I would be fighting the overwhelming urge to vomit. So maybe she's doing that?
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:06pm
i can think of something she could chew on for me 

but for all we know these days she might have a donated c#ck
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Thuumb Thuumb wrote:

Originally posted by d4everman d4everman wrote:

I know if I were chewing vinegar-flavored gummies, I would be fighting the overwhelming urge to vomit. So maybe she's doing that?

Really!! Where did they get the idea that apple cider vinegar would be at all appealing to anyone?

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:59pm
Really!! Where did they get the idea that apple cider vinegar would be at all appealing to anyone?

I guess with enough sugar coating the gummie but why bother 

just put it in a capsule... THOR is correct on this one 

who the f**k comes up with these ideas... i know there is a gummie craze obviously 

no one wants a sucky gummie ...wheres the market research people when you need them
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
GulDukat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GulDukat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 9:12am
This one is on EVERY commercial break on MSNBC. 
Asmodeon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 2:09pm
It's the claims made for these candies that are absurd. The thought that ingesting a few milligrams of Apple-flavored acetic acid will cut your cravings, give you more energy, and generate weight loss is absurd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic