Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wayfair- Kelly Clarkson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 2:06am
is any intelligent human SHOCKED that
A. Gayfair features a gay couple
B. They choose future super gay icon Cowly Clarkson
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Sponsored Links

caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 3:41pm
I don't understand all the Kelly hate.  She's not that fat...she looks pretty much like 90% of the women walking around out there, just ordinary looking.  I guess sometimes guys are cattier than girls!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

I don't understand all the Kelly hate.  She's not that fat...she looks pretty much like 90% of the women walking around out there, just ordinary looking.  I guess sometimes guys are cattier than girls!
I agree that she is fairly average shaped. However she is way above average on the obnoxious meter which is not gender specific.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 4:39pm
I guess. Ermm  I've never followed Kelly Clarkson.  Don't know anything about her really.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 4:46pm

Kelly Clarkson's Weight Loss - How Kelly Lost 37 Lbs In 2020

We get an annoying promo for her show when I'm on any NBC station.  I think it's a hate for shows like American Idol.  Then, the WayGayFair commercials! It's just a recipe for disaster!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

I agree that she is fairly average shaped. However she is way above average on the obnoxious meter which is not gender specific.

Bingo.

She's an annoying, chatty twerp whose fame and fortune far exceeds whatever her supposed "talent" is.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 6:05pm
she was fairly low key until just recently where she got 'woke' to her apparent VALUE to a Clarkson starved populace...i really had neutral feelings-decent voice, average looks-until her explosion in all thing recently--i mean, she goes on with ZERO make up now as some kind of visual TAUNT to celebrity--i WANT them to be BETTER than me not 'average'
i guess its time to make bank now that the teens have forsaken her and shes middle aged now
look for a full country/gospel conversion in her soon to be 'later years' career
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 6:57pm
I know the name, and that's about it. I've probably seen her picture at some point, but the way female celebs constantly change their hair and makeup and (in this case) weight these days, I can't really be sure.

Really, I just don't care for her or about her or her talent. I doubt I'd ever listen to her sort of music, anyway.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I know the name, and that's about it. I've probably seen her picture at some point, but the way female celebs constantly change their hair and makeup and (in this case) weight these days, I can't really be sure.

Really, I just don't care for her or about her or her talent. I doubt I'd ever listen to her sort of music, anyway.

About where I am at. I've seen the Wayfair ads and another hawking her TV show. She is an obnoxious little girl in her school classroom. Her teacher says something like: "I feel like I'm on the Kelly Clarkson show"! The current KC comes on and says something like: "Now she can be on the KC show"!!! Country music I grew up on was Hank Williams Sr., George Jones, Patsy Cline, Johnny Horton, and Marty Robbins. There were a few in the 1990s/2000s I kind of liked but they were done in the old style.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 9:56pm
My dad was a big Hank Thompson fan....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 10:01pm
hmm u will hear NO new music with the terminology 'squaw' anymore
here in PHX they changed Squaw Peak to Piestawa peak after one of the latest arab wars first casualties
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 2:49am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

hmm u will hear NO new music with the terminology 'squaw' anymore
here in PHX they changed Squaw Peak to Piestawa peak after one of the latest arab wars first casualties

This music was from the 1950's, back when about half the shows on TV were westerns and the word squaw was heard in every one of them more than once.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 4:05am
again..i KNOW that music is from the past but there will be no SQUAWS anymore=term of derision

the PC types want to scrap all the past regardless
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 5:11am

again..i KNOW that music is from the past but there will be no SQUAWS anymore=term of derision

the PC types want to scrap all the past regardless

i KNOW you KNOW that music is from the past and i KNOW there will be no SQUAWS anymore=term of derision

and i KNOW the PC types want to scrap all the past

i was just making CONVERSATION

C'mon, man!
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 10:31pm
PLEASE MAKE HER GO AWAY!!!!!
She's back again after a short hiatus
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 9:15pm
Imagine the psi exerted on those heels!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 3:07pm
..and ladies & gents..shes SINGLE now Tongue
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 7:01pm

..and ladies & gents..shes SINGLE now Tongue

That's more like a double or triple!
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2020 at 9:42pm
Guess what my good people she is back with a Xmas special live from Tennessee 

She is just perfect for Xmas 

washed up has been little bit country spice 

sounds perfect with some mulled wine 

maybe she can invite the gay couple out to do some caroling 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic