Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

COVID19 Themed ads - "We're in this together"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 8:59pm
I always liked Milian, once billed as "the hottest judge on television". Still is, in my opinion.

Sponsored Links

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 2:57pm
Her 'bangs' hairdo experiments are weird--and when did Jerry Springer become a 'judge'? wtf
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 12:25am
At the start of the season. Judge Jerry premiered in early September and already got an S2 renewal I think. Like WTF. I've caught it and I'm surprised the audience doesn't go crazy when he announces: 'Judgment for the plantiff in the amount of $3,500'
(Gavel bang)
(Audience) 'JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!'

Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2020 at 5:40am
It's a good show, I like it.  But I don't watch it too often, because LMAD is on at the same time...
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 12:12am
Most of these don't bother me, but the sappy one for VW, on the other hand....

And then there's Toyota Jan...
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2020 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Dr. Dan Dr. Dan wrote:

Most of these don't bother me, but the sappy one for VW, on the other hand....

And then there's Toyota Jan...

EXACTLY--the most non-essential ad--wheres Pat's deeply felt Toyota BUFFOONERY when u need it?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 3:50pm
I just can't let this thread die!

Not to make light of the fact that people have lost their jobs, their homes and even had trouble feeding them selves and their families.  I guess I am lucky, I have not felt the pinch other than my own personal problems and a little inconvenience.  This kinda reminds me of the Online Therapy site that Phelps pushed.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 4:22pm
I can think of a few things at Denny's that might taste good right now.  The problem is...We don't all live in a bigger city and the delivery area is often limited.  I have food here now that I bought yesterday.  The Cod dinner pretty much has to happen at least 3 times a week. I'm addicted!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 4:31pm
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 6:19pm
Gawd they are still doing 'we're in this together' s--t? My TV hasn't been turned on in over 1 month. I feel better every day.
And BTW Denny's - free delivery to stay home? Perkins in Ellensburg is DINE IN!! (We're in Phase 2 which allows 50% capacity in restaurants.)
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 3:21pm
Trump urged his Puppet D Ducey here in AZ to reopen--guess what?

COVID SPIKE

thanx A hole
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Trump urged his Puppet D Ducey here in AZ to reopen--guess what?

COVID SPIKE

thanx A hole

My ex-wife is now living there (we are still friends). I am very worried about her. She tells me she is one of the few who takes it seriously and wears a mask everywhere.
Some people just won't be convinced until it hits their immediate family. I lived through it, but two good friends didn't make it.
I feel sorry for residents of Tulsa
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 6:09pm
These spikes have been happening in most places because there's been more testing done.
When you call for mass testing, you get more cases. Many states have gone into nursing homes, prisons and packing plants and testing everyone - employees + residents/inmates. There was one prison in Riverside County CA where they reported 991 cases, most asymptomatic. Albeit in Arizona's case it's hitting the Najavo nation very hard. The virus has been terrible for minority groups, including Native Americans, due to poor or no healthcare services available. Deaths are going down in Arizona, on the contrary. Last couple days have been in the 20 range compared to 30 a week ago.

Few spikes have been happening from the BLM protests however, albeit many are wearing face coverings they are nowhere near 6 feet apart when on the move. Look at Seattle, home now to that CHOP/CHAZ whatever you call it area:
Trump's rally in Tulsa will be a huge test of how bad this virus really is. Either it will cause big spikes in hospitalizations, or just some scattered mild-to-asymptomatic cases. It's inside with a packed venue. I don't want to go partisan on general politics here but no matter what I'm hoping for the best.

Our county could be going into Phase 3 (75% restaurant capacity, bar seating, libraries/museums open, larger gatherings). We will be sending in the request today. Thank goodness as I have books to return. I've gone out to one restaurant, got my haircut a few days ago (I waited a couple weeks to make sure the county's case rate went down + for places to work out the kinks of the phase 2 restrictions) and have been to both thrift stores in town. Yes I've been cautious (wearing a mask in the stores) but I've finally started to venture out. Not to mention the multiple hikes I've done, by myself. All I hope for is a continued decline throughout the summer so I can go visit more places :-)
We've had fewer than 100 cases, only TWO current. Except for one death that was counted in King County because she was airlifted to Harborview with COVID, there have been no deaths in the county itself.

And by the way, my TV remains off. I'm done with 'we're in this together' ads and the constant fear and panic on the local and network news. I'll come back when things get back to somewhat normal.

That Oxford vaccine could be going into further trials this summer, the plans are to immunize 30,000 Americans in a final clinical trial in August. If everything goes well, AstraZeneca has the contracts to make up to 2 billion doses starting in October. I think a couple hundred million go to the U.S. 
And the feds are making it free for the vulnerable. Apparently they have also been in contact with health insurance companies to also cover vaccine costs.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 7:19pm
You have to look at the WHOLE picture. It's not only about positive tests, it's about hospitalizations and deaths as well. Positive tests are just the first indicator. You also have to look at the percentage of positive test results, not just the number of tests.
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 10:29am
EricTHoff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricTHoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 12:36pm
I'm done with this whole covid-19 thing. Maryland requires face masks everywhere and I'm tired of seeing them and wearing them. People have said that you have to touch your face to take it off anyway so it defeats the purpose.

They're going up in the sun belt states because most of the governors and people there neglect the whole thing.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 3:52pm
as an az resident i hate to say it

I think COVID thrives in HEAT
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 3:53pm
You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna....Wait a minute!  Never mind!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

as an az resident i hate to say it

I think COVID thrives in HEAT

Except, of course, when it doesn't.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 4:24pm
LOLLOLLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 1:29pm
Cases are rising in many states, is this ever going to end?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 3:46pm
Have no fear....

TRUMP IS HERE!!!

LOL

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 4:38pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 3:04pm

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 5:46pm
I guess that now it's all about...Getting back to business.  No matter how bad the second wave might be.

The recent Hooter's commercial.  Again, I can't find the video.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic