Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Verizon- 'We're Here. And We're Ready'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Verizon- 'We're Here. And We're Ready'
    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 4:01pm
Yeah! This multi-million dollar company is more than ready to help with a new plan or service that keeps you connecting with work or school.  Eat sh*t and die!

Look at this bullsh*t that Allstate sent to me...

Dear Kevin,
Information about COVID-19 is quickly overwhelming email inboxes, newsfeeds and our collective sense of certainty. The purpose of this email isn’t to add to the noise. We simply want to remind you that you’re in Good Hands.

Allstate exists to protect you from life’s uncertainties. As daily routines change to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in your community, you’ll need easy ways to work with us. We’re available at the touch of a button no matter when, where or how you need to reach Allstate – and for whatever reason.

Take a moment to download the Allstate® mobile app if you haven’t already. It will ensure you have the most up-to-date policy related information at your fingertips, so you can:
  • Access and manage payment information
  • Ensure you always have current proof of insurance available on your phone
  • Start or update a claim
  • Request 24/7 roadside assistance if you or a loved one is stranded on the road
If you have a local agent, the office staff is available by phone any time during business hours. Phones are forwarded after hours to our customer care representatives. You also can reach us 24/7 at 1-800-ALLSTATE.
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 4:23pm
Not being a cell phone user or customer, I have no opinions on cell phone provider ads.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Not being a cell phone user or customer, I have no opinions on cell phone provider ads.

Well, I am, and I have no opinion on them either.

I do get annoyed when, in the middle of doing something, I get notified of some new incoming email, only to find that it's yet another company that I do business mainly online with, telling me about what they're doing to protect me from the corona virus. I mean, do I really have to know that the guy at the desk of my storage facility is washing his hands regularly?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Well, I am, and I have no opinion on them either.

I do get annoyed when, in the middle of doing something, I get notified of some new incoming email, only to find that it's yet another company that I do business mainly online with, telling me about what they're doing to protect me from the corona virus. I mean, do I really have to know that the guy at the desk of my storage facility is washing his hands regularly?

If he's giving you hand jobs I would think you'd like to know.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 5:54pm
Well, he isn't, but if he was, wouldn't it be my responsibility to wear a condom? I mean, we have to do our part, too, don't we?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 7:29pm
Yes, but it will only protect you if you use the right kind....

Otherwise you're just sacrificing all that "natural pleasure" for nothing.

(BTW that thing on the package looks like a ball of some kind of cream cheese rolled in bacon bits)

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 4:42am
Quote Verizon - Eat sh*t and die!

I agree, especially after they shut down part of their network for 7 days without warning (which makes me wonder if they only turned it back on because of the 'emergency'...)
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 1:05pm
Thanks for posting this! These f'ers might be "here" but prepare to wait on the phone for 2-3 hours. (I was disconnected after being on hold for 50min! Angry )

Goddamn Murphys law, crap timing...whatever kicked in yesterday when my DVR starting acting up. - Screen going black randomly, yet had audio.

Anyway..the online chat wasn't working. 

I know, "1st World Problems" - But really noticing now in a country where doctors, health workers are recycling f'ing masks or a "call for help" in WA area for those who know how to knit/stitch to make masks...are we REALLY 1st World?? 

Ugh, my patience is running thin this morning.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Yeah! This multi-million dollar company is more than ready to help with a new plan or service that keeps you connecting with work or school.  Eat sh*t and die!

Look at this bullsh*t that Allstate sent to me...

Dear Kevin,
Information about COVID-19 is quickly overwhelming email inboxes, newsfeeds and our collective sense of certainty. The purpose of this email isn’t to add to the noise. We simply want to remind you that you’re in Good Hands.

Allstate exists to protect you from life’s uncertainties. As daily routines change to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in your community, you’ll need easy ways to work with us. We’re available at the touch of a button no matter when, where or how you need to reach Allstate – and for whatever reason.

Take a moment to download the Allstate® mobile app if you haven’t already. It will ensure you have the most up-to-date policy related information at your fingertips, so you can:
  • Access and manage payment information
  • Ensure you always have current proof of insurance available on your phone
  • Start or update a claim
  • Request 24/7 roadside assistance if you or a loved one is stranded on the road
If you have a local agent, the office staff is available by phone any time during business hours. Phones are forwarded after hours to our customer care representatives. You also can reach us 24/7 at 1-800-ALLSTATE.
Lousy buzzards. Always waiting.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic