Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repeat TV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

I've watched Quest a few times at any place that carries it. They have Modern Marvels which I like.

Modern Marvels is pretty good.

I like Ice Road Truckers, American Restorations, Storage Wars and Shipping Wars. 

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

I've watched Quest a few times at any place that carries it. They have Modern Marvels which I like.

Modern Marvels is pretty good.

I like Ice Road Truckers, American Restorations, Storage Wars and Shipping Wars. 

I'm in to how things work shows. How It's Made, How Stuff Works, Modern Marvels, etc.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 10:07pm
I like those factory manufacturing shows too.

Especially the ones where they make frozen food.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 7:19pm

Yeesh... I just heard about this for the first time yesterday. Saw some promos during the football games... I wanted to throw up. Thumbs Down
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 7:23pm
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I never watched the original Wonder Years (maybe an episode here & there), the characters were just... annoying.  

I watched only because I had a crush on Olivia d'Abo, but she practically vanished after the first season. I wanted to punch Fred Savage every time he was on camera, and the stories kept getting repetitive... little Kevin always seemed to nail a different girl every week. Bleh. Thumbs Down
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I never watched the original Wonder Years (maybe an episode here & there), the characters were just... annoying.  

I watched only because I had a crush on Olivia d'Abo, but she practically vanished after the first season. I wanted to punch Fred Savage every time he was on camera, and the stories kept getting repetitive... little Kevin always seemed to nail a different girl every week. Bleh. Thumbs Down

My father always liked Danica McKeller.
Fowlmowf313 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fowlmowf313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Yeesh... I just heard about this for the first time yesterday. Saw some promos during the football games... I wanted to throw up. Thumbs Down

I didn't like the original
I don't have a problem with LGBT. I'm just sick of seeing them on my tv all the time.

Let's go Brandon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic