Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

diablo 12 Gauge Pistol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: diablo 12 Gauge Pistol
    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 4:01pm
I saw an ad for this here on THIS forum!  One hell of a large caliber hand gun!  I bet it kicks back like an old mule! Wink

Diablo Break Open, 12 Gauge Pistol, Midnight Black

$489.00

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 4:27pm
I guess if you were looking for a good home defense weapon, that would be it.

Don't forget the ear plugs with it, though.

One use inside could give you a permanent case of tinnitus.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 4:36pm
Ha!!! No sooner did I finish replying to this thread, this ad was at the bottom of my screen....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 5:29am
Sure, use that against an intruder in your house, and you'll be replacing drywall and repainting the room.  And hanging air fresheners if you missed cleaning up all the bits...
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 8:32pm
I just checked at ATF.gov. The minimum length for a shotgun barrel is still 18 inches with overall minimum length 0f 26 inches as it has been since 1934!Confused
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

I just checked at ATF.gov. The minimum length for a shotgun barrel is still 18 inches with overall minimum length 0f 26 inches as it has been since 1934!Confused
I did a little research...

As a muzzle-loading firearm, the Diablo does not require a background check before purchase and can be shipped directly to the customer’s home address.

American Gun Craft calls it the “legal-to-own answer for the modern sawed-off double barrel shotgun” and “quite possibly one of the most powerful handguns ever made.” They recommend the handgun for home and auto defense and claim it “offers the best close quarters deploy-ability of any shotgun.”

I don't know about the convenience of a 'Muzzle Loader' or why it is a Break Open design. Seems like you could just put a standard 12 gauge shell in the barrels.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/diablo-american-gun-craft/

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I don't know about the convenience of a 'Muzzle Loader' or why it is a Break Open design. Seems like you could just put a standard 12 gauge shell in the barrels.

I think that has something to do with the legality of it.

I watched one video where a guy who bought one said the fact that it's a muzzle loader is why it doesn't have to conform to the minimum barrel length requirements of a standard shotgun.

C'mon, man!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 6:56pm
I watched the 'Loading and Shooting' video on the American Gun Craft website. The barrels are muzzle loaded with appropriate powder, shot, and wads. The barrels are then 'broken' open exposing the breech plugs where you insert standard #209 shot shell primers. There is no way to insert 12 gauge shotgun shells. The barrels are closed and the transfer bar is used to select left or right barrel for the single trigger. ATF exemption does not require muzzle loading. It requires 'non-fixed ammunition' which is separate propellant, projectile(s) and ignition source unlike shotgun shells, rifle, and pistol cartridges which is 'fixed ammunition'. There are 'non-fixed ammunition' firearms which are breach loaded. 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

I watched the 'Loading and Shooting' video on the American Gun Craft website. The barrels are muzzle loaded with appropriate powder, shot, and wads. The barrels are then 'broken' open exposing the breech plugs where you insert standard #209 shot shell primers. There is no way to insert 12 gauge shotgun shells. The barrels are closed and the transfer bar is used to select left or right barrel for the single trigger. ATF exemption does not require muzzle loading. It requires 'non-fixed ammunition' which is separate propellant, projectile(s) and ignition source unlike shotgun shells, rifle, and pistol cartridges which is 'fixed ammunition'. There are 'non-fixed ammunition' firearms which are breach loaded. 

I wouldn't be surprised if someone with the right machine shop skills could alter the thing to accept standard shotgun shells.

Providing the barrels are the proper diameter.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 7:09pm
https://image.chicv.com/image_cache/resize/670x890/image/catalog/product/2019-06-20/1-jpg-1561013963715.jpeg
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 8:37pm
Nice!!!! ^^^^

The shirt's not bad either. Evil Smile

(Actually she's not old enough to even have to say she's not old)

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 4:36pm
LOL

She could be every bit of 40, her hands are showing some age.

I should have mentioned that I saw that shirt/woman on an ad on this forum.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic