Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Volkswagen Atlas (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Volkswagen Atlas (video)
    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 5:55pm
It sure is quiet in here!

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:08pm
VW, as the largest global auto group, is about to try and change the world by producing primarily electric autos. This comes, of course, after their latest achievement:
Can you imagine getting pulled over for '304 in a 15 MPH School Zone'? Rehab would not be an option.
Wink

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:49pm
^ LOL
Order me one too, PaW!

The Veyron's successor, the Bugatti Chiron, goes for an astounding $2,998,000, and that's before taxes and a $7,700 gas-guzzler tax.Jun 28, 2019

F*ck VW!

If you want a REALLY nice Super Car...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 2:53pm
^^^WinkYou do realize this company is now owned by VW, thus, that Bugatti Chiron is a VW product - and it would leave Leno's little car in the dust.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

^^^WinkYou do realize this company is now owned by VW, thus, that Bugatti Chiron is a VW product - and it would leave Leno's little car in the dust.

Yes!

I just can't get past the VW emissions scandal from a few years back, I look at them kind of like I see Wells Fargo.  The Koenigsegg owns some speed records too.

Besides that, it's an actual production car that will only set you back about 2.2 million.

On 4 November 2017, Koenigsegg made the production car speed record with an Agera RS recording an average speed of 447 km/h (278 mph).
Power output: Standard: 706 kW (960 PS; 947 ...
Curb weight: : Standard/Agera R/Agera S: 1,435 ...
Transmission: 7-speed dual clutch
Production: March 2011– July 2018

I'll bet you didn't watch much or any of the 'Leno' video. That guy (Koenigsegg) and his people are brilliant!

You might have to be mechanically inclined to see that.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Yes!

I just can't get past the VW emissions scandal from a few years back, I look at them kind of like I see Wells Fargo.... 
You are SO very correct - say no more. 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 8:49am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I just can't get past the VW emissions scandal from a few years back,

Of course what they did was fraudulent, but it doesn't seem like that would matter to the consumer unless he's buying the car based on emission levels.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic