Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Caesar's- Quattro (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 11:34pm
I've had "real pizza" all over the United States.  I actually am fascinated by all of the different types of pizza there are here!  And I've had amazing pizza all over Europe, you can get any more authentic than that!  

But I'm still cool with chain pizza as well.  And even pizza in a gas station!  Really, any combination of bread, tomato sauce and cheese is fine with me.  LITTLE CAESARS FOREVER!!!  
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 4:25am
Originally posted by aleen aleen wrote:

I've had "real pizza" all over the United States.  I actually am fascinated by all of the different types of pizza there are here!  And I've had amazing pizza all over Europe, you can get any more authentic than that!  

But I'm still cool with chain pizza as well.  And even pizza in a gas station!  Really, any combination of bread, tomato sauce and cheese is fine with me.  LITTLE CAESARS FOREVER!!!  

You ROCK, girl!!!!! Clap

LOL
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:55pm

Ooooh! You're right about Europe. I think the best pizza I have ever had in my 62 years was a "personal" pizza from a little hole in the wall place in Nice, France called Le Cave. I don't ever remember being satisfied with any chain store pizza. Always rely n the little "mom and pop" places
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:28am

DeadMay I suggest Malaysian pizza from an outdoor market? Pineapple Fishpuke on cardboard.
Europe knows nothing not of pizza, and every junkie knows Little Caesar's is the perfect fix at $9.95. Stuffed Crust.
...and, oh - by the way...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 5:12pm
Is it possible? One of our members has moved to the other side?  Say it ain't so!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 4:00pm
I think I want one with a beer for lunch.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
TheNilvarg View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNilvarg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

.. i had a decent lunch pizza LOAF (very bready) from Cheezers some time ago so,  becuz its real cheep and close to the haus, i gave it a gp..
much like Jack in the Box, they MAY get one more shot..but Jack off list FOREVER

It's not "very bready". It's Detroit-style. That's how it's supposed to be, and it's delicious.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic