Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dairy Queen - Alert The Cul-de-sac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote drjimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dairy Queen - Alert The Cul-de-sac
    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 2:53am
https://ispot.tv/a/oDR_

Pretty much sums this ad up - As a family gets ready to take their bikes out for a ride, they cheerfully announce to the cul-de-sac that Dairy Queen has heard their call for the return of its Snickers Blizzard in not one, but two glorious flavors -- the original Snickers Blizzard and a Snickers Peanut Butter Pie Blizzard.

Yep....nothing more I want my solid White, care & stress free family to do on non-soccer,  between beach house vacation day's is to ride around to each house on my solid White street and let them know we have zero care about carbs, sugar, insulin or diabetes & weight , and that my youngest daughter is more outspoken and spoiled than yours and THEY were heard !  THEY got Dairy Queen to put Snickers Blizzard back on the menu ! I don't know if Dumb Daddy is at work or he has left this dizzy broad and the nut sacks,  but they have a mission and damn it !   IT'S IMPORTANT!   
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 5:20pm
^ LOL  Don't hold back!  Tell us how you really feel! Wink

My older sister and her husband had a true cul-de-sac home.  We celebrated some holidays there!

There is a cul-de-sac on our dead end road, don't hold that against me!

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 8:12pm
I'm getting sick of this one. Airs 10 times a day, every day. DQ's food sucks, why do I want to waste money on a Blizzard when I could buy a quart of ice cream for much cheaper?
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 9:32pm
Just be glad DQ's not using some jerk playing a guitar that sounds like a dolphin, or two morons having a "spoon duel," or some dopes singing about s'mores, I could go on and on and on. This ad is nowhere near as bad as the junk I've endured from the Dairy Queen adholes over the years. Ouch

Case in point: http://forums.commercialsihate.com/topic26657.html (Sorry, I don't know how to do the "clicky" blue button trick Embarrassed)
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Just be glad DQ's not using some jerk playing a guitar that sounds like a dolphin, or two morons having a "spoon duel," or some dopes singing about s'mores, I could go on and on and on. This ad is nowhere near as bad as the junk I've endured from the Dairy Queen adholes over the years. Ouch

Case in point: http://forums.commercialsihate.com/topic26657.html (Sorry, I don't know how to do the "clicky" blue button trick Embarrassed)
Posting the 'blue button clicky' is easy.  Just copy and paste any thread title or post in the message body.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 20 minutes ago at 3:32pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 5:02pm
Quote Dairy Queen - Alert The Cul-de-sac

Time to alert Dairy Queen about the flavor of my Ball-de-sac.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOL

And let's not forget...
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!

drjimmy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote drjimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:48am
[QUOTE=aka ron]

My older sister and her husband had a true cul-de-sac home.  We celebrated some holidays there!

Ha ha - no problem !   Do you notice a new trend = instead of dumb dads  now we deal with psycho moms ?    Don't  mess with my discount,  and the 1 short of a dozen mom in the DQ ad above ??  
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 6:55am
oooh, maybe she needs a DQ Prozac Blizzard...? 
Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOLLOLEmbarrassed
" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"
drjimmy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 2:57am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

AngryPause this pile of crap at :08 second mark and tell me that the urge to go back to being this little peck-r heads age and smacking that smirk off his evil little face doesn't rise up inside.   ( not that the girls nails on chalkboard persona is much better )    What is the point of showing two overly spoiled, snotty little shi#head kids ?   All DQ is doing is driving me further and further away to Turkey Hill ville !    Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic