Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Take care everyone!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Take care everyone!
    Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 10:55pm
Goodbye.
One man gathers what another man spills
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 11:03pm

...eh? What gives, Chef? Send a PM...or, well, we'll be waitin' around, whenever you're ready to say 'Hi', again...

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 11:16pm
Hey, my friend, what gives?
Skerlnik View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skerlnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 11:27pm
Dude?
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 11:32pm
goin to bed already??
damn you must be tired.

what's going on my friend?
was feeling nostalgic
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 11:49pm
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu andt yieu andt yieu  Wink
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 12:00am
Unhappy

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 12:19am
We could fill up his private inbox....

A man with his point of view on all topics is needed on this site.  I may not always agree with him, but I sure relish his contributions.  AND, one of these days, I'm going to get back to NYC, and I want to relish his food.
JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 12:32am
Jimmy my forum bud, what gives?  Why you leaving?
britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 12:35am

Unhappy

ilikestupidadssoshutup-MrsHill   

aleen View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 12:36am
Please don't go, Jimmy.  Cry
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 12:50am
JIMMY!!!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!CryCryCryCry
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 12:58am
Jimmy, Big Momma even baked a virtual pie for you.....Unhappy

LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 1:01am
Jimmy, please don't leave, luv!  You are a vital member of this forum. 

Love endures all.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 1:02am

yeah! and it's juicy and delicious and I have four year old cheddar or ice cream to go with it!! Oh, and really great coffee!!!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 1:34am
The least you could do is give us an explanation.

I think we deserve that much.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 2:24am

Removed by user.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 2:25am
WTFIGO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 2:38am

Removed by user.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 3:25am
I got a PM from him he described his outburst were from a disorder he got from an accident, he said he'll drop in now and then but he won't be around here as long as before.

It also ticked him off that someone made fun of him graduating from a prestigious school,I can understand that.

I get it now.

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 3:46am
An accident in 2001 left him with a serious injury that affects the expression centers of the brain.  Jimmy is well-educated and articulate; his occasional lapses in spelling/syntax and so on is caused by the injury.  He shared this with us back on the old forum. 
Love endures all.
britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 3:50am
Who made fun of his education?  Furthermore, why would someone make fun of anyone's education, good or bad for that matter?
ilikestupidadssoshutup-MrsHill   

DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 4:55am
Wow, that is bad.  A person's education should never be subject to ridicule.
Back from the dead...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 5:10am
OK.  If I must.  Jimmy likes to talk about his Oxford education.  He's mentioned it numerous times.  In a recent thread, he stated his educational experiences were much like as was portrayed in Good Will Hunting.

When he started calling me names ("creep", "John Birch", etc.), I told him that his habit of doing so didn't seem to be that of an Oxford student.  I said "Good Will Hunting, my ass.  More like Police Lobotomy 2".  It's on page 2 of the Joe the Plumber thread.

It was just tit for tat.  I told him in at one point that if he thinks name-calling and personal insults is the way to go (which I'd never done to him), well, I can play that game, too.  So, I finally did.  If he can't take what he dished out...well, sorry.  I suggested we just drop the matter and forget about it.  I'd be willing to, if he was willing to.  He said he'd leave the forum instead.

I wasn't planning on commenting here.  I just didn't want to start anything up.  I mentioned that to another member in a PM.  But I also stated that if Jimmy provided his version to the members of CIH, that I would give my side, too.  So, there it is.

LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 5:53am
And I must:   On the old forum, Jimmy also shared with us the story of the traumatic brain injury he suffered in an accident in 2001.  I was a part of that discussion, as was Thor.  The revelation was made in response to comments quite similar to the Oxford comments above and, when he learned of Jimmy's injury, In fact, Thor's comments were quite conciliatory.  Which makes it all the more difficult for me to understand why Thor would choose to (a) make the education inferences again, and (b) throw in an unkind remark about lobotomies.

I realize Jimmy has taken you on, but honestly, Thor:  That lobotomy remark was simply uncalled for and beneath you.
Love endures all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic