Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Recommended / Not Recommended
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Guinness '200 Years of Stout in America'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guinness '200 Years of Stout in America'
    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 10:32pm
...now, many may recall I'm a 'Molson's Ice' Wolf...but it really is a little hard to find, hereConfused and I still have to shop for food, which I recently did at a new Y'allmart (which I found to be more expensive than Food Lion and Kroger!). Anyway, a wolf always needs its beer and I saw THIS and just had a 'feeling' (and I'm NOT a stout fan):
Guinness, always 'gutter beer' in my books, or best used in the traditional British Mix method (Chef Jimmy would be best to explain)...but I just had this weird feeling that I should buy this. What a GREAT move! The 200th Anniversary Stout is AMAZING - VERY drinkable..and the new ANTWERPEN (Dutch-influenced, I suppose) is nothing short of spectacular. The others are almost standard Guinness, but worth the setting aside to get the two I mentioned. All for about $13.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic