Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stanley Steemer Little Boy Pees On Floor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stanley Steemer Little Boy Pees On Floor
    Posted: 14 May 2019 at 12:04am
This commercial is one of the most tasteless, revolting and vile commercials I've seen.    We are forced to watch another human being URINATING  and then walking through it.   YES it's disgusting and gross.   And NO I'll never have this company clean my carpets.   The mother of this child "actor" must be a real piece of work to allow this degradation of her child.  

" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 12:29am
LOL 
As terrible as it is, *I* know it simply is a 'man thing' and having a woman around to clean up after us is just another reason to love the little woman just a little bit more! I can't help but laugh and think of times when I was done with the urinal before my body was...and, of course, given Stanley Steemer, what about (the all-time classic) 'Toby'?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 8:47am
I don't mind it so much.  I just wonder why she has Stanley Steemer coming in and cleaning her tile?  Won't a mop and water work?

Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 3:47pm
Here's a question:  What happened to good taste, decorum and most of all PRIVACY.   Do you think other kids aren't going to "try this at home" because they saw another kid splashing around in his own pee ?  This world of advertising  is getting asinine.    Dead
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 4:03pm
It's a guy thing.  Tolerance for disgusting varies between men and women.  Just check out the difference between a guy's bathroom and a woman's bathroom.  It tells all!  Sick
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 4:13pm
The other 'steemer' ad where the dumbass kid does the good ol' FLOSS as his knucklehead friend spews SHAKE on the rug--and the smug teen tramp just shoves the ottoman over the schmutz-the looks on their faces just Ps me off to no end-THAT one is the worst thing ever.
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 5:15pm
I can pee around the corner with my PD!  I'M KIDDING, DAMMIT!!

XIAFLEX TV Spot, All Shapes and Sizes - Screenshot 1

XIAFLEX TV Spot, All Shapes and Sizes - Screenshot 6

jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 9:35pm
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would still be buried in a shallow grave in the backyard if I did that to my parents when I was a kid....LOL
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would still be buried in a shallow grave in the backyard if I did that to my parents when I was a kid....LOL
You are not. LOL
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 11:13pm
Have we gone to European Standards on commercials?

...and yes...I've seen European commercials where they show stuff that CIH wouldn't post on here!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 11:25pm
Wink Down here at The Estate In The Swamp, we've trained our own. Never a need for Stanley Steemer, even when the worst steamer goes wrong.
<<<---NOT PaW (the facility colors clash far too much - a serious 'fashion faux pas', doncha know!)
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:24am
I think mom should reconsider the amount of sunny d that kid is ingesting. He's pissing like a frat boy on his 6th beer. If a child that small could create a puddle, that when splashed through, causes a Hawaii 5-0 wave effect, they've got bigger problems. Is that kids name man o war for Chrissakes?
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 1:55am
I should pair this pee-pee splash kid with the crotch scratching kid from the Good Rx ad.  They both obviously have some UTI issues.   LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:31am
Originally posted by Virginia Dare II Virginia Dare II wrote:

I should pair this pee-pee splash kid with the crotch scratching kid from the Good Rx ad.  They both obviously have some UTI issues.   LOL
WinkCould you imagine hosting a birthday party with 15 or 20 infected little boys and girls running back and forth to the bathroom and all scratching while trying to play 'Pin the Tail on the Donkey', or making feeble attempts at 'Whacking the Pinata'....all the scratching! All the peeing!!! Don't you wish they would take off their blindfolds FIRST, instead of starting to pee in the living room magazine rack, or on the cat, before peeking out and realizing their mistake? The flood in the bathroom and the wet, dirty footprints all over the carpet..and the kids keep forgetting to wash their hands as they come running up to you..aren't they simply lovely? And why are all of their parents SO late in coming to pick up their kids after the party? Or maybe their parents are there with you? And very possibly, Stanley Steemer just will not be enough to completely clean up this mess?LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 5:54am
If instead of urine,
"Stanley dropped a big ol' turd on the floor!"

Name association would make you think STANLEY STEAMER

(You can bet the SS ad meeting thought of that too, but knew they'd never get away with airing it...)

Quote jnoble wrote:

You didn't have a dog to blame that on when you were growing up, did you...?
Wink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 10:39am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote jnoble wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would still be buried in a shallow grave in the backyard if I did that to my parents when I was a kid....

You didn't have a dog to blame that on when you were growing up, did you...?

We didn't have Stanley Steemer when I grew up in Europe. 
Many people didn't know what toilet paper was.
Both sexes often shared the same public toilets.
Many people had very few change of clothes, especially in the French or German countrysides where people were either dirt-poor or gypsies (who were dangerous).
Most of Europe reeked of urine & crap - you could fertilize fields with the stench, back in the early '60's...things started catching up by the mid-70's when more women started using deodorant on a more regular basis (some of them even bathed!). The old men never changed, so if you didn't have a dog to blame, you could always point at good ol'Uncle Francois and get him taken out back and hosed down (or call Stanley Steemer to give him a good 'once over').
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 5:54pm
I'd never have survived Tudor times (a fave historic period of mine) with people flinging their pee and poo buckets out the window and onto the streets below.   High heeled shoes were invented to prevent the hem of one's dress from dragging it indoors but I bet a fat lot of good THAT did.    I wonder if they had Ye Olde Stanlyee Stymmer Carpete Cleyner  back then !  ConfusedLOL
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 10:20pm

I'd never have survived Tudor times (a fave historic period of mine) with people flinging their pee and poo buckets out the window and onto the streets below.   High heeled shoes were invented to prevent the hem of one's dress from dragging it indoors but I bet a fat lot of good THAT did.    I wonder if they had Ye Olde Stanlyee Stymmer Carpete Cleyner  back then !  ConfusedLOL

I would actually get a sadistic thrill out of that. 
WEEEEEEEEE!...
*enthusiastically flings bucket of my waste out ye olde window down onto random passerby below*

ClapLOL
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 5:23pm
Let's not forget Clorox!

Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 12:00am
Those commercials are also gross but we don't see the kids actually poop their pants or wee all over everything.     We don't need to see the actual urination to get the jist of what happened as in the Steemer ad.    TMI is TMI.   We'll be watching the Kardashians having sex in a commercial for lube next !   DeadShocked
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 1:21am

Those commercials are also gross but we don't see the kids actually poop their pants or wee all over everything.     We don't need to see the actual urination to get the jist of what happened as in the Steemer ad.    TMI is TMI.   We'll be watching the Kardashians having sex in a commercial for lube next !   DeadShocked

I've already mention European Commercials which DO give TMI!

USA doesn't want European nudity, but won't accept Middle Eastern modesty!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 2:49am
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

I would actually get a sadistic thrill out of that. 
WEEEEEEEEE!...
*enthusiastically flings bucket of my waste out ye olde window down onto random passerby below*

ClapLOL
LOLBig smileSounds like you both need to head for a visit to Paw's ancestral home where what you both giggle about actually was common practiceef, for a visit! Watch & learn! Great fun for your children, friends, parents, and so forth. Let me know when you plan to go and in the case of 'Mary Kings Close', as per about 1:53 in, I can help ensure it is  a 'Sealed Deal'!
Pee wherever you want.
Poop anywhere!
It doesn't matter - Stanley Steemer will not be coming...and, hey! Who knows?! There IS the chance you may never leave! I'm serious...
...sometimes, nobody leaves...ever.
LOLWink
Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic