Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

True PD (sexual content)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: True PD (sexual content)
    Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:06pm

So the lairs over at "Live PD" arrested a female. And they made a BIG DEAL out of waiting for another female officer to come and search her.   BUT WAIT !!!!!!!! What if the lady cop is lesbian? Or what if any of the guy police are gay? Do they still get to put their hands on other dudes?    Shouldn't they have to register or something? Maybe have a special badge? A name tag with flowers on it? Different colored cuffs? 

"HI!!     I'm officer Smith..........I'm gay and I'll be grabbing you crotch today."

I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:17pm
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:18pm
Boobies, why do you watch this show if you have nothing but complaints? I'm sure there are tons of other online forums dedicated to bashing live pd. I also don't quite understand why you keep starting thread after thread on this, why not just stick to one thread.........huh?......
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:20pm
^LOL

Thanks, Vermin Stew!

(0)(0)

True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Boobies, why do you watch this show if you have nothing but complaints? I'm sure there are tons of other online forums dedicated to bashing live pd. I also don't quite understand why you keep starting thread after thread on this, why not just stick to one thread.........huh?......

And here's a new concept for you...…………………….

"If you don't like my posts...………………………………..DON'T F K G READ THEM!!!"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:39pm
LOL
So many strange things happen in life!  Other (THANGS) are more predictable!

DUDE! Don't talk to one of our female members like that!  I'll come over there and open a can of Whoopass on you!

True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL
So many strange things happen in life!  Other (THANGS) are more predictable!

DUDE! Don't talk to one of our female members like that!  I'll come over there and open a can of Whoopass on you!

And now that she is doo-ly impressed..........................You have the very same invite.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 7:00pm
OK!  You're just weird!  I'll let it go at that!
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 7:09pm

OK!  You're just weird!  I'll let it go at that!

One can always hope...……………………..
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 7:16pm
If you think you are fooling us?   Too bad, so sad!
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 7:36pm

If you think you are fooling us?   Too bad, so sad!
Take is elsewhere fruit fly...……….This thread was about police searches...……...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 11:10pm
Your rhetoric tells me we know you under different usernames and what you really are wishing and hoping for in this thread is to get people to believe the badges should be required to be PINK and searches must be performed on hands & knees.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:36am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Your rhetoric tells me we know you under different usernames and what you really are wishing and hoping for in this thread is to get people to believe the badges should be required to be PINK and searches must be performed on hands & knees.

My point was to show how they appear to be politically correct for the camera.  But stand-by for news................................Pink badges may be on some law-makers back burner.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:43am
Originally posted by True Lies True Lies wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

My point was to show how they appear to be politically correct for the camera.  But stand-by for news................................Pink badges may be on some law-makers backside burner.
WinkCorrected and you are welcome.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Let's take a moment to look at the irony here.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Live PD.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: COPS (in general)

Direct Link To This Post Topic: MORE LIES! (with pay)

(0) (0) and True Lies have morphed into this freaking miserable monster!  Thanks for nothing!
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 6:26pm
Take it to the "Flame" thread...………………….Or...………………...You have the very same STFU invite...…...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 6:43pm
Thanks, ass wipe!  I feel so much better now knowing you are not with me!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 6:52pm
Another f*cking retard invading this great site!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic