Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Harvest - Sleep In

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daily Harvest - Sleep In
    Posted: 09 May 2019 at 3:11pm
Has anyone seen this latest Daily Harvest commercial with possibly one of the most annoying human beings in history in it???

Her personality is bad enough by itself, but that voice is enough to make you want to run into traffic and jump in front of a speeding car!!!!

Uggghhh!!!

And I bet the fruit in those cups isn't the only thing that turns into a "smoothie".

That stuff will probably have you squeezing your butt cheeks and running to the toilet by the time you arrive at work.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Has anyone seen this latest Daily Harvest commercial with possibly one of the most annoying human beings in history in it???

Her personality is bad enough by itself, but that voice is enough to
make you want to run into traffic and jump in front of a speeding car!!!!
Uggghhh!!!

And I bet the fruit in those cups isn't the only thing that turns into a "smoothie".

That stuff will probably have you squeezing your butt cheeks and running to the toilet by the time you arrive at work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !!!!
I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 4:47pm
That girl's voice is cruel and unusual punishment!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 5:17pm
Sure to clean your colon!

Daily Harvest TV Spot, Emily - Screenshot 7

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 8:19pm
I get a case of the Hershey squirts just looking at that stuff.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:16am
I love that stuff! 
Great, first thing in the morning, even better last treat before bed at night.
Yes indeed, keeps you more than regular, so shart before going to work, and don't forget to clean yo'messy self up, afterwards! 
The girl in the commercial? I TRIED to find anything positive to say about her, but I cannot...the square face, close eyes, and that voiceCry
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:49pm
Asian Smerf!
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 4:21am
I think I just saw the same smerf on a "Chime" commercial
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 8:31pm
I can't believe they're still advertising this crap.

The stuff literally looks like garbage!!!!

And I don't know what this purple goop is supposed to be...

...but it damned sure doesn't look fit for human consumption!!!

It looks like some kind of synthetic plastic glop from the special effects dept they spray painted purple and super glued to the rim of the cup.

Yuck.

All I know is that when I've got an appetite for a good meal, a blender full of table scraps that belong in the trash can and a styrofoam cup full of purple goo are not what I'm thinking of.

I guess there must be plenty of millennial hipster dumbasses out there who buy into all this nonsense otherwise I wouldn't still be seeing this junk on TV everyday.

C'mon, man!
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 9:13pm
It could be worse...………….

There could be a dead mouse or two in that blender……………..
I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 9:33pm

I can't believe they're still advertising this crap.

The stuff literally looks like garbage!!!!

And I don't know what this purple goop is supposed to be...

...but it damned sure doesn't look fit for human consumption!!!

It looks like some kind of synthetic plastic glop from the special effects dept they spray painted purple and super glued to the rim of the cup.

Yuck.

All I know is that when I've got an appetite for a good meal, a blender full of table scraps that belong in the trash can and a styrofoam cup full of purple goo are not what I'm thinking of.

I guess there must be plenty of millennial hipster dumbasses out there who buy into all this nonsense otherwise I wouldn't still be seeing this junk on TV everyday.

All in the eyes of the beholder. Kale, dates, nuts, and blueberries (hence, the color - especially considering our 2nd grade color chart and "what color do we get when we mix green and blue?"). This really sounds delicious.
Heck, want something like that, just go to any Panera sammie shop - they sell like smoothies. Yes, they really work - everything comes out so smooth in the end and I know *I* feel good after a 'healthy meal'. Good enough to grab a beer or 6.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by True Lies True Lies wrote:

It could be worse...………….

There could be a dead mouse or two in that blender……………..
No no no no no.
NO MICE IN THE BLENDER!
You get your protein with your carbohydrates.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

(hence, the color - especially considering our 2nd grade color chart and "what color do we get when we mix green and blue?")

When you mix green and blue you get aqua. The crap sticking out of that cup is purple, which is a mixture of blue and red.

I've had smoothies before, and I know what they look like. I've never seen one that looked like a plastic purple dome protruding above the top of the cup.

The crap in that cup doesn't look like anything found in nature.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 10:27pm

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

(hence, the color - especially considering our 2nd grade color chart and "what color do we get when we mix green and blue?")

When you mix green and blue you get aqua. The crap sticking out of that cup is purple, which is a mixture of blue and red.

I've had smoothies before, and I know what they look like. I've never seen one that looked like a plastic purple dome protruding above the top of the cup.

The crap in that cup doesn't look like anything found in nature.
You're showing your age, ol'Mule - yes, I was wrong, but 'aqua'? Isn't that 'cyan', these days?
And anyway, the dates have RED inside them - concentrated amounts! (I'm reaching, I'm REACHING!)
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 5:56am
Those aren't dates, they're figs...

You know what else is purple and shaped like a pile of poop?  Grimace, from McDonalds.  There's kind of a resemblence there.  Maybe it's just a coincidence...  LOL

Quote a mixture of blue (...) The crap in that cup doesn't look like anything found in nature.

There are no blue foods in nature (that won't kill you, anyway...)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 6:03am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Those aren't dates, they're figs...

You know what else is purple and shaped like a pile of poop?  Grimace, from McDonalds.  There's kind of a resemblence there.  Maybe it's just a coincidence...  LOL

Quote a mixture of blue (...) The crap in that cup doesn't look like anything found in nature.

There are no blue foods in nature (that won't kill you, anyway...)
What? If you are speaking of mushrooms, I agree (any blue tinge on any mushroom is pretty much certain to kill you), but what color are blueberries and now you really are scaring me, MrT! What about my blue corn or blue potatoes???!!!Cry

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 5:30am
Squish a blueberry & it's a purple mess, not blue...   
Not sure about Smurfs.  Probably taste terrible anyways...
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 2:57pm
They're still running ads for this cup of garbage several times per day.

The one I keep seeing says something about "...like this fig we scoured the world for..."

Give. Me. A. Break.

I'm pretty sure the phrase "...scoured the world for..." translates into "Larry in the purchasing dept got on the phone and called up about a dozen or so produce suppliers and haggled with them until he got the cheapest price."

I still say it looks like a cup of garbage someone swept up off the floor of a warehouse somewhere.

C'mon, man!
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 9:13pm
Talk about "parasites" being shipped with certain on-line food products.  But hey. what do I know.  I hardly trust the grocery store, let alone some stuff shipped to me from who knows who that just left the dumper to package your blueberries.
There's a sucker born every minute.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 5:59pm

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 3:56pm
These people are using the Geico method of marketing! Pound it into the sheeple's skulls!

Unless they come up with a...

Cheeseburger
Potato
Gravy

Blend,  I'm not interested.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 4:19pm
Looks like a cup of kitchen counter scraps.

Leftover crap that was destined for the trash can until someone said "Hey... let's put that crap in paper cups and sell it to suckers!!!!"

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic