Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T-Mobile- Apple iPhone XR: Emojis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T-Mobile- Apple iPhone XR: Emojis
    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 5:58pm
Look!  I don't need the latest iPhone.  The wife does have one but it is several years old.

This EMOJI sh*t?  Confused

Pile of Poo on Apple iOS 12.2

Sponsored Links

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 6:01pm
It is unfortunate that this exists.  The world is just a bit more stupid because of it.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 10:49pm
Talking emojis...even FaceTiming someone is better than this.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 4:03am
I thought the whole world got stupid as soon as the smartphone went mainstream. And I don't give a crap what anyone says, I still see this as XR, not 10R. Leave it to freakin Apple to try and be cool when they're stupid.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 4:09am
Can't understand why I'd need those...that's nothing more than silliness developed by children for other children who never grew up. Want 'emotions'? Let's get real and have a video chat - my Samsung 9E can do that all day long.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 5:44am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Look!  I don't need the latest iPhone.  The wife does have one but it is several years old.

This EMOJI sh*t?  Confused

Pile of Poo on Apple iOS 12.2

Isn't that just Apple describing their product...?  LOL

Judging from the shape:
Apple:  "Here, let us put this on an iCONE, and, because you are all so stupid for anything we sell, we know you'll happily our eat **it!"
LOL
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 12:33am
Hey, kids! Guess what time it is! Why, it's time for the "iPhone XR Cartoon Comedy Show!"

♫ It's the iPhone XR Show, for you and for me, it's such wacky fun, for all of us to see, so sit down and watch, you'll have a great time, it's such stupid fun, you'll just lose your mind, 'cause it's the iPhone XR Cartoon Comedy...
*CLAP*
SHOW-OHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH... BOOM! ♫

Dead
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 4:32pm
I cannot STAND these T-Mobile ads, The one that kept airing with the dramatic music and suddenly a "buzz - buzz" of a text message cuts in.

To these freakish goofball over excited emoji faces yapping.
STFU! Angry

jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 4:46pm
and of course the emojis look a hell of a lot younger and better looking than the real people behind them

Maybe that's the point, to fool others by hiding behind a fake persona
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:39pm
First point- Who is T-Mobile targeting? 5 year olds?
Second point- I agree with ThatNerdInPhilly.  Btw, they got smart (?) and did away with the buzzer, but it's just as annoying.
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

First point- Who is T-Mobile targeting? 5 year olds?
Second point- I agree with ThatNerdInPhilly.  Btw, they got smart (?) and did away with the buzzer, but it's just as annoying.
Captain!
I couldn't help butt notice your signature...
Did you ever think you were done, but had wipe all over again? LOLLOLLOLLOL

May I suggest

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 4:28am
LOLLOLLOLClapThumbs Up
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
joetemple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joetemple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

and of course the emojis look a hell of a lot younger and better looking than the real people behind them

Maybe that's the point, to fool others by hiding behind a fake persona

That's EXACTLY the point. Gamify chat even more and turn us all into avatars. At least its opt in.  But yeah .. I feel like an old person complaining about what the kids are into these days but I really do hate that ad.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 11:31pm
Apple has done it...they sold-out to corporation! Which they've done for years...

We need Hammer Lady more than ever!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 12:40am
You want emotions? Go with Samsung. You can make video calls and really show your real emotions, should you find it necessary - no fake turd or alligator face required. Broadcast 'reality'.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 6:57pm
Steve Jobs is spinning in his grave. Apple introducing new emojis. Nothing like going into a college class, and right before it begins, 23 of 25 students are on their flippin' phones! How DID we live life circa 1989?
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 4:50pm
I wonder how much these stupid family plans cost!  As much as a freaking car payment?

How much does the iPhone XR cost? Touted as Apple's "affordable" handset, the iPhone XR still boasts an impressive price of the $749 for the base 64GB model, slightly more than the price of an iPhone 8 prior to today. Meanwhile, the 128GB model costs $799 and the 256GB edition is $899. Aug 1, 2019

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Steve Jobs is spinning in his grave. Apple introducing new emojis. Nothing like going into a college class, and right before it begins, 23 of 25 students are on their flippin' phones! How DID we live life circa 1989?
I survived just fine from 1952 to 1989 and beyond. My youngest Son and 2 Granddaughters gave me a $20 Walmart AT&T Go-Phone for Christmas 2007 to force me into the 21st century. When I started sitting my Grandson in 2009 I needed a cell phone in case of an emergency as his parents did not have a home phone.Angry  
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic