Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ready for the Easter Bunny?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ready for the Easter Bunny?
    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 8:20pm

How about a classic?Big smile

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 9:56pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 11:45pm

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 12:36am
Quote Ready for the Easter Bunny?

Hippity Hoppity!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:19am
^  Here in NJ, there's been a story about a woman who got arrested for knocking down her neighbor's Easter display, which featured mannequins dressed up as Playboy bunnies.  The woman got arrested, and the guy put the display back up.

Image result for easter display playboy bunnies
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:23am
I guess I'll be celebrating Marijuana Day and Hitler's Birthday, as I'm getting together today with some cousins at a restaurant in Linden.  I doubt there'll be any marijuana involved, but I'm sure we'll be saluting Hitler, as most of us are Republicans.  Wink

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 4:10pm
PaWhints for a sunny & fun Easter! (The Inquiring Mindless NEED TO KNOW!):

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I guess I'll be celebrating Marijuana Day and Hitler's Birthday, as I'm getting together today with some cousins at a restaurant in Linden.  I doubt there'll be any marijuana involved, but I'm sure we'll be saluting Hitler, as most of us are Republicans.  Wink

No surprise.

People who'd worship at the feet of a crass palooka and shameless, unapologetic criminal like Trump, would likely worship anyone.

No matter what an insane, evil POS they were.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 4:51pm

^  Here in NJ, there's been a story about a woman who got arrested for knocking down her neighbor's Easter display, which featured mannequins dressed up as Playboy bunnies.  The woman got arrested, and the guy put the display back up.

Image result for easter display playboy bunnies

I'm surprised he didn't pose them bending over with their asses pointing toward the street.

For that matter, I'm surprised he even dressed them.

Hell, I'm surprised he didn't put his girlfriend and his sisters out there.

But they're probably too fat and covered in tattoos.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 5:37am
 Big smile

easterbasket.jpg

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 7:02am
^ LOL

Shouldn't Spic & Spam be considered a racist product? Tongue

Spam TV Spot, Pork Favor - Screenshot 8

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 4:03pm
LOL
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Big smile

easterbasket.jpg

LOLLOLLOLI'm dying over here!!!!! 
I need to steal this RIGHT AWAY, MrT - and THANK YOU! You made my Easter!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Big smile

easterbasket.jpg

<span><span ="attribute-name"></span><span ="attribute-name"></span><span ="attribute-name"></span><span></span></span><span></span><span></span><span><a ="attribute-value"=""><span ="attribute-name"=""></span><span ="attribute-name"=""></span><span ="attribute-name"=""></span><span></span></a></span><a ="attribute-value"=""><span></span><span></span></a><a ="attribute-value"="">
</a>

Brilliant!!!!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOLLOL
It was kinda funny this morning on Gay Morning America.  There are stats on where people take their first bite on the chocolate bunny.  Ears was number one!  That weird chick from The Chew, who was looking a little more normal today,  She said..."Nobody wants that bunny bootie!"  LOL  OK!  Maybe I shouldn't judge idiots I see on my TV by looks alone!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 6:13pm

Cry"...start the kid out in innocent Pennsylvania countryside, let him spend a generation in San Fruitcisco and then bring the boy to New Jersey...and after just a few years, look what we ended up with, Martha!"
WinkLOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOLLOL
It was kinda funny this morning on Gay Morning America.  There are stats on where people take their first bite on the chocolate bunny.  Ears was number one!  That weird chick from The Chew, who was looking a little more normal today,  She said..."Nobody wants that bunny bootie!"  LOL  OK!  Maybe I shouldn't judge idiots I see on my TV by looks alone!

I wonder how long before that post mysteriously disappears.

Between your "Gay Morning America" and PaW's "San Fruitcisco" comments, skulls might explode!!!!

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 6:34pm
^^^ShockedDisapprove You're trying to get people in trouble! *I* was only referring to the wonderful farming climate in the area - you know, the best possible weather for raising fruits, nuts, and vegetables is out there on The Left Coast.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 7:01pm
How many of us filled up a bunch of those plastic Easter Eggs with gummi worms and Nutella, then tossed them out into the local Easter Egg Hunt for all the brats in their Sunday best?

No I didn't, but I just KNOW a few of you did.

Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic