Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mirror- A Window (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mirror- A Window (video)
    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 5:17pm
Sheesh!  I guess you just aren't cool if your workout routine/equipment isn't (connected) to the World Wide Interweb! I posted a thread on the new Kohler interactive bathroom mirror...Does it have 'smellevision'?

I was impressed with the mirrors in the bathrooms at the MGM Grand in Vegas when we were there in 2007.  A small TV screen right in the mirror. 

Those freaking Peloton commercials with some black dude yelling at me?  How about my wife in thigh high boots and cracking a whip? Evil Smile  For me, the walk through the grocery store was my work out today.

I'll get to the songs related to this thread later.  OH!  $1500 and a $39 monthly charge? I think I can live without it!

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 5:29pm
OK!  Let's take this thread in another direction.  It sure is quiet in here!

You old f*cks might remember this song!

Remember the thread title...

And I shouldn't leave out this tune.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 5:50am
Sorry, can't hear'em, don't have any speakers hooked up to my computer...  LOL

You could always imagine Mayhem hacking the computer controlling a treadmill and sending the 'jogger' flying into a wall or window...  Shocked
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:21pm
It would be tough to give up my old PC.  It has stereo speakers and a sub-woofer.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 3:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic