Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LifeLock & Norton with Angie! (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LifeLock & Norton with Angie! (video)
    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 12:42am
Originally posted by hrsetrdr hrsetrdr wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Disapprove...this is what happens when your wet dream sells out and lets you down...
Angie Harmon was the last white woman I fell in love with back in her L&O Days

...but now she has left me feeling like she ditched me for 'The Trivago Guy with Gonorrhea'

LOL, women are right, men are pathetic dogs...you remind me of myself.  LOL
Big smileGlad I could put a smile on your face, hrsetrdr - welcome aboard!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa...I'll admit to being lightly 'dain-bramaged', but I still love me some Angie, doncha know. If she was all that broke, I would have loaned her some caaas$$$h to keep her from sinking to hawking LifeLock. She's only 47 (which amazes me), so she's still ripe and I just HAVE to believe her make-up budget is affordable (I want to believe it is non-existent) and I DO believe in 'The Barter System', sooooo I have some 'creative ideas' she couldn't help but love on evening the score, should she not realize the failure of her ways and automagically fall in love with me.Wink
I just knew I wasn't the only one...and what a deal I have for an ol' horse trader - if it just doesn't work right (maybe she's 'chemically imbalanced' or just has one of those body odors - but I just can't see it), we can meet somewhere around the OBX and see what you have for trade...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

hrsetrdr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrsetrdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Disapprove...this is what happens when your wet dream sells out and lets you down...
Angie Harmon was the last white woman I fell in love with back in her L&O Days

...but now she has left me feeling like she ditched me for 'The Trivago Guy with Gonorrhea'

LOL, women are right, men are pathetic dogs...you remind me of myself.  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 11:03pm
Angie Harmon was the last white woman I fell in love with back in her L&O Days - the Missus even had to slap me around to get me to pay attention to HER, at times. I got over that and haven't heard as much as 'Boo!!!' from Angie since those days, other than her little Rainbow Coalition effort called '"Rizzoli ON Isles",  but 2 nights ago, while in a 'semi-comatose horizontal parade rest'-state, Angie was back in my life and not looking a day older while now I am SINGLE and so handsome that if I could, I would ask myself out. I just know she couldn't resist me now! HOWEVER, seeing her now hawk her beautiful self with 'LifeLock with Norton' took me out of the peaceful, almost wet-coma and sat me straight up. I have always loved strong women with conviction and even some strong women convicts...right below my own has always been Angie, but now she has left me feeling like she ditched me for 'The Trivago Guy with Gonorrhea'Cry. I turned off the idiot box, since it hates me anyway and sunk back into my coma at 4 A.M., but had terrible dreams until dawn, meaning the next day was shot-to-hell.
Don't watch the whole thing - this infomercial is 28 minutes of your life you will not get back and just the first few minutes are enough to make any AngieFan or AngiePerv start crying and sink into a deep state of depression.
Wink

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic