Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum rules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 12:45am
Now that I am 56, I dizzle instead of pee.   Pay up!  LOL
Sponsored Links

Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Now that I am 56, I dizzle  LOL

Fo shizzle!!  TongueLOL
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by N-Dizzle N-Dizzle wrote:

*$100 to anyone that can work "Dizzle" into a sentence.  

N-Dizzle just offered $100 to anyone who can work Dizzle into a sentence.

I just did it twice.

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 11:52pm
Thor, you're too funny! LOL
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2008 at 12:09am
That means Thor passed Go and collects $200!
Love endures all.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2008 at 12:18am
Unfortunately, N-Dizzle had a "just kidding" disclaimer added to the challenge.  I'll just have to continue dealing heroin to schoolchildren if I want an extra $200.

Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Now that I am 56, I dizzle instead of pee.   Pay up!  LOL

Me too, I dizzle now as well Wink
plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Unfortunately, N-Dizzle had a "just kidding" disclaimer added to the challenge.  I'll just have to continue dealing heroin to schoolchildren if I want an extra $200.

You know if you get that $200, you'll just have to give it right to NiteRaidah anyway, right? WinkLOL
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
janell8587 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janell8587 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 5:08am
hi
janell8587 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janell8587 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 5:09am
i cant put a pic  up =[
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:16pm
You are all under arrest.  This is the forum rules section.  You can only talk about forum rules here.  LOL
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:40pm
In the middle of this (refer to Televsion Rants) this (refer to Commercials You Hate) came on when the phone rang and someone promoting a (refer to Jimbo's Jungle Gym / Thor's Hammer) annoyed by this call I (refer to Off Topic) tiring of this I decided to go online when up pops this (refer to Internet Ads) so I turned on the radio and this guy starts shouting about (refer to radio ads) so I shut it off.

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:10pm
Bumping this up, in case people don't see the link at the northern section of the page....Please enjoy page one of this thread.Thanks ForumAdmin.- HR
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
silllyads View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silllyads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 8:36pm

Thank you for adding rules 8 and 9! Clap

I really like this site and loved this message boards, but that was the ony major turnoff I had. It's good to be able to enjoy the threads now without having to cringe at some of what was being posted! Thanks again! Wink

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 6:32am
Originally posted by silllyads silllyads wrote:

Thank you for adding rules 8 and 9! Clap

I really like this site and loved this message boards, but that was the ony major turnoff I had. It's good to be able to enjoy the threads now without having to cringe at some of what was being posted! Thanks again! Wink

Thanks for posting that, sillyads!  Obviously, I agree.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by ForumAdmin ForumAdmin wrote:

9) In addition to racial / religious slurs, we're going to eliminate woman-hating speech on the board.      This would be any violent or hateful comment based solely on the fact that the tv character is a woman,      or that she is not thin / pretty / young enough to meet your standards for who is acceptable in a commercial.

How about something in regard to 'men-hating' speech? Or are we simply 'tough enough' to put up with silly feminists?

Does this require an example, or am I the only one who sees it?

(at the 'end of the day', I really don't care...just a suggestion)

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 6:55pm
No, you're not the only one who sees it, Pa. BRB, gotta go get some 'Cream' for my coffee. 
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 7:34pm
There shouldn't be ANY gender bashing, and if you're referring to CreamLady, IT is probably a man just stirring up sh*t.  Or it's a woman who has already seen how you all react and is just stirring up sh*t.  Either way, it's a troll.
DolFan 316 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DolFan 316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 8:33am
I just want everybody to know that Spicy Meatball is shamelessly attempting to get me banned on some flimsy accusation that I'm trolling--IN THE FLAME ROOM--just because I told her if she felt like getting involved in my thread with Jimbo, to jump right in. Seriously, if the Flame Room is too rough for those two, they should just stay out. I can't even see where I've even broken any of the rules as written. I'm willing to bet those two have broken some though...There should be another rule--no whining to ForumAdmin if somebody hurts your feelings in the Flame Room.
My nickname's the assman, because everywhere I go people tell me, "You're an ass, man!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 2:29pm
You're not supposed to use the Flame Room to carry out a personal vendetta against another member.

State your gripe, say what you have to say but stop trying to goad people into prolonged flame wars where all you do is hurl cheap little insults back & forth, which is BTW, trolling.

And nobody was trying to get you banned, just warned to knock off your juvenile crap.

Try to behave like an adult around here rather than a 14 year old & you'll get along just fine.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by DolFan 316 DolFan 316 wrote:

I just want everybody to know that Spicy Meatball is shamelessly attempting to get me banned on some flimsy accusation that I'm trolling--IN THE FLAME ROOM

"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 9:25pm
Hey ForumAdmin!
I'd like one o'those special designations, doncha know.

I got 9100 posts - didn't have anything better to do for a few days...

Anyway, well...something like you got...NOT anything "with sour cream"...Naw...maybe somehting else...say, like "Cheerleader in Candy-Striped Dress", or something...

Or, well...do I have to give you $5?

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 10:09pm
How about Hoary Ol' Chestnut?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by ForumAdmin ForumAdmin wrote:

How about Hoary Ol' Chestnut?

LOLI'll take it!- it's a GOOD Irish name, doncha know!LOL 

I'm cheap & it's easy! (I'm laughing so hard, it hurts!)LOL

'Chester', for short.LOL

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 10:40pm
I might take sh*t for this.

Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic