Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Samsung "Future " ad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Samsung "Future " ad
    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 2:51am
When will the crappy music/singing choices in commercials end?

Brandon

my weight only stirs the ground
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 4:07am
You're just nitpicking. Nothing wrong with this commercial
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 2:15pm
The "Future"  Every one on the planet with a fricken smart phone attached to their heads.
There's a sucker born every minute.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 5:24pm
Actually, most any professional 'Futurist' will tell you that smart phones will become passé  relatively soon. The same thing is happening with cash, where Sweden leads all here as roughly only 5% of the population actually use it anymore - many stores will no longer accept it and some banks don't have any - it's all so Orwellian.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 6:07pm
I was shopping for an old Corvette some years ago. I went into our Credit Union hoping they would cash a check for $15,000.  They looked at me like I was going to rob the place!  "Oh no! This will take a few days!"  WHAT?  The money is right there in my account.  Like they don't keep that kind of cash on hand?  Freaking paranoid bastards!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I was shopping for an old Corvette some years ago. I went into our Credit Union hoping they would cash a check for $15,000.  They looked at me like I was going to rob the place!  "Oh no! This will take a few days!"  WHAT?  The money is right there in my account.  Like they don't keep that kind of cash on hand?  Freaking paranoid bastards!
WinkANY banking financial transaction hitting $10k or more automatically triggers a CTR (Currency Transaction Report - 'Suspicious Transaction'). This is a FEDERAL matter and goes exactly that direction - it will be investigated, old friend...if you try and break it into smaller chunks, your chances are better, but if your account activity is uncommon, they'll still look into you. 
Doncha know Homey still 'stuffs mattresses'...I always have at least $1000 cash hiding somewhere, which means the Pups can't wait until I kick as I've forgotten a few of those 'hidey holes'...believe it or not, the Missus always knew where they were, yet NEVER would discuss or touch them. Sometimes she had to show me what I had done (had to open a wall, one time and boy, was she pissed!). The estates are all in Trusts, so they aren't going anywhere but to the kids, anyway..."Let's toss Paw out to the vultures and go on the 'Easter Egg Hunt'!!!"
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 2:21am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

To each his or her own! Doris Day lived a hard life and she's an animal lover but, I can't stand her voice and her acting. In the late 60's/early 70's she had a Godawful sitcom on CBS. Decades TV network loves to have binge weekends featuring this not funny sh*tcom. And she sings Que Sera, Sera as the theme. Never liked that song, can't stand it now and will always consider it torture material. In the bottom feeder of songs along with Go Away Little Girl and They're Coming To Take Me Away. I love oldies but why do the retard adtards pick such awful Pablum as this and Round and Round for current commercials sung by crapper rappers and warble hipster chicks with vocal fry?
I approve this message.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

To each his or her own! Doris Day lived a hard life and she's an animal lover but, I can't stand her voice and her acting. In the late 60's/early 70's she had a Godawful sitcom on CBS. Decades TV network loves to have binge weekends featuring this not funny sh*tcom. And she sings Que Sera, Sera as the theme. Never liked that song, can't stand it now and will always consider it torture material. In the bottom feeder of songs along with Go Away Little Girl and They're Coming To Take Me Away. I love oldies but why do the retard adtards pick such awful Pablum as this and Round and Round for current commercials sung by crapper rappers and warble hipster chicks with vocal fry?
The only thing Doris Day I remember is: "See the USA in your Chevrolet".
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

The only thing Doris Day I remember is: "See the USA in your Chevrolet".
133 or aka may be the ONLY ones who might understand ,my original post - it has absolutely nothing to do with Doris Day...or very possibly, any of the commercial content.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic