Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jerusalem Tel Aviv

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Blather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jerusalem Tel Aviv
    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 12:20am
The two hotties in the Jerusalem/Tel Aviv tourism commercials seem like they're just using you to buy them meals and drinks. At that rooftop party, they'll either bail on you, or introduce you to their boyfriends Lavie and Yosef.

Oh, and the commercials don't really describe why Jerusalem or Tel Aviv are so special. The commercial could just as well be advertising any European hot spot, like Ibiza or whatever.

Sonny? WTF does that song have to do with Israel anyhow?
Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Dan Blather Dan Blather wrote:

The two hotties in the Jerusalem/Tel Aviv tourism commercials seem like they're just using you to buy them meals and drinks. At that rooftop party, they'll either bail on you, or introduce you to their boyfriends Lavie and Yosef.

Oh, and the commercials don't really describe why Jerusalem or Tel Aviv are so special. The commercial could just as well be advertising any European hot spot, like Ibiza or whatever.

Sonny? WTF does that song have to do with Israel anyhow?
Another totally confusing commercial. Are the two hotties supposed to be Israelis or tourists? At my age it really doesn't matter. Although we met an Israeli couple in Granada, Spain. The man was about 70 years old and the very hot woman was about mid to late twenties. We assumed it was his daughter or granddaughter. They were at our hotel and like us wanted to see the Gypsy cave flamenco dancers. We had a car and of course invited them to ride with us. During those couple of hours we learned they were married. You go old Jewish guy!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
133 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:42am
Yes this commercial sucks, especially the music used.
Brandon

my weight only stirs the ground
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:36am
Hey Bitsy lets dodge ANTI AIRCRAFT BOMBS and watch out for TERRORIST ATTACKS while enjoying the BEACH
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 4:24pm
These days the two lassies in the ad very well could have been a couple on their honeymoon.
Having said that, unless they both work for CNN, they're naive and simply went for a hit and a shot...lead one, that is.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 4:45pm
I don't want to get into trouble for showing a video with too much booty exposed...

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:31am
Which is bigger? The chicks' chests or noses?
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:50am
Those young ladies appear to be especially fond of each other, don't they ...Shocked Shocked and it doesn't matter where they are traveling .... Tel Aviv, Paris, South Beach,  or anyplace else.  They don't care...they are just going to have a mighty fine time together, thank you very much!
CapeCat
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:15pm
well exactly --J/TA look a lot like either Miami or SoCal--plus an inherent element of DANGER constantly
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by CapeCat CapeCat wrote:

Those young ladies appear to be especially fond of each other, don't they ...Shocked Shocked and it doesn't matter where they are traveling .... Tel Aviv, Paris, South Beach,  or anyplace else.  They don't care...they are just going to have a mighty fine time together, thank you very much!

The underlying message must be that Jerusalem and Tel Aviv are "lesbian friendly".

Probably trying to cash in on their relatively close proximity to Greece and the island of Lesbos.

Maybe catch some side-trip business.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:52pm

Those young ladies appear to be especially fond of each other, don't they ...Shocked Shockedand it doesn't matter where they are traveling .... Tel Aviv, Paris, South Beach,  or anyplace else.  They don't care...they are just going to have a mighty fine time together, thank you very much!
Originally posted by Another observant poster of knowledge & fame Another observant poster of knowledge & fame wrote:

These days the two lassies in the ad very well could have been a couple on their honeymoon...
Originally posted by And yet ANOTHER wise poster with a clear view And yet ANOTHER wise poster with a clear view wrote:

The underlying message must be that Jerusalem and Tel Aviv are "lesbian friendly".

Probably trying to cash in on their relatively close proximity to Greece and the island of Lesbos...

Shocked(Wink)
We live in 'delicate times of thin skins and acronyms'! 
We *must* choose our words and express our true feelings with caution and trepidation, doncha know! Say the wrong thing or the right thing wrong and you too can find yourself 'cruisin' to Jerusalem' for 30 days...take it from the 'Howl of Experience' ('cept *I* got sent to France).
I DO hold 'Sensitivity & Diversity Training Classes' for the terminally-abusive 'old skool'-types.
Do YOU need to attend? I failed, too, but I can teach (doesn't mean I can learn).

Paw, sitting around & trying to convince a young lass that she would certainly be better off going to Fargo with Frisky Fran.N.Furter (looking in at her), rather than Julia from Jerusalem/Tell Aviv - she ain't got a 'Beach Body' and, well..just ain't built for the beach.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Are the two hotties supposed to be Israelis or tourists?

That was my observation too the last time this ad was discussed. 

caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:21pm

Shocked(Wink)
We *must* choose our words and express our true feelings with caution and trepidation, doncha know! Say the wrong thing or the right thing wrong, etc.

Pa, may I please plagiarize this quote from you?  It's perfect for my neighborhood forum group the next time someone gets their panties in a twist about something.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 12:54am
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

Quote Shocked(Wink)
We *must* choose our words and express our true feelings with caution and trepidation, doncha know! Say the wrong thing or the right thing wrong, etc.

Pa, may I please plagiarize this quote from you?  It's perfect for my neighborhood forum group the next time someone gets their panties in a twist about something.

If you're looking to piss someone off, PaW is definitely the guy to quote!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 1:03am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I don't want to get into trouble for showing a video with too much booty exposed...

Who says animals are dumb???

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:21pm

Shocked(Wink)

WinkBig smileOf course you may! I feel honored - I have no 'patent' on what I say or write (well...for given topics, my organization does, but here in the public domain? Like us all, I do not write to read what I wrote, nor do I speak simply to hear myself) and knowing it made a difference? Priceless! Far beyond that of business. YOU have just made my Valentine's DayHeart (and ol'Mule was just trying to scare you...I'm NOT a horrid, crotchety-type individual - he always wants to be 'first on your 'good side'', doncha know...)  
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:59pm
^LOL
Dang, PaW!  Another reason for you to check in more often!  We need to find a girlfriend for Jimbo! Wink

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Shocked(Wink)

Pa, may I please plagiarize this quote from you?  It's perfect...
WinkBig smile(with correction)Of course you may! I feel honored ...and ol'Mule was just trying to scare you...I'm NOT a horrid, crotchety-type individual - he always wants to be 'first on your 'good side'', doncha know...and we all love him most of the time. 
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

...We need to find a girlfriend for Jimbo...
Big smileHeeeeyyyy! There ya go, aka!
C? Are ya single or have a hubby who doesn't care if you take off for Florilando to meet up with a nice gentleman who is lucky at Bingo (I hear winning at Bingo is fun & profitable) and with whom ED supplements no longer serve a purpose? He's a great lad and I can vouch for him given we got banned together for a month, last year. He had to sit in the corner for a minute...
Related image 

...while I got lost trying to find my way to my assigned corner. Next thing ya know, we made the news 'cause Jimbo is 'adventurous' and loads of fun!

Of course we fooled them - we weren't really German.
Indeed! I think Jimbo would like a nice Elder Care Day Nurse girlfriend like you! Whatcha say???!Big smileWink
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 9:32pm
that pig clip is one of the funniest things EVER
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 5:46am
Quote Pa, may I please plagiarize this quote from you?  It's perfect for my neighborhood forum group the next time someone gets their panties in a twist about something.

I haven't looked, but there probably is a panty-twisting forum somewhere on the 'net...  LOL
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 8:11pm
Thanks, Pa!  You're a sweetie!  I'm sure your quote will settle down a few of my more...I might say, enthusiastically aggressive, neighbors!  LOL 
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Those young ladies appear to be especially fond of each other, don't they ...Shocked Shockedand it doesn't matter where they are traveling .... Tel Aviv, Paris, South Beach,  or anyplace else.  They don't care...they are just going to have a mighty fine time together, thank you very much!
Originally posted by Another observant poster of knowledge & fame Another observant poster of knowledge & fame wrote:

These days the two lassies in the ad very well could have been a couple on their honeymoon...
[QUOTE=And yet ANOTHER wise poster with a clear view]

Probably trying to cash in on their relatively close proximity to Greece and the island of Lesbos...

That's how I interpreted this ad, notice the Jerusalem/Tel Aviv is in rainbow colors?  Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 12:21am
I'm anxious to see the Isle of Lesbos tourism promotion ads.

<--- clickity

<--- clickity

<--- clickity

(pant!! pant!!) <--- no clickity

C'mon, man!
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

So you were just looking for an opportunity to express antisemitism. Got it.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

So you were just looking for an opportunity to express antisemitism. Got it.
Wasn't trying to be anti semitic, but REALLY!!!
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic