Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toyota RAV 4- FIRE! (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toyota RAV 4- FIRE! (video)
    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 6:11pm
Yeah!  Picture this...Two couples out hoping to have the screaming Hershey squirts (with a burning bung hole).  Thanks, Toyota. Butt, no thanks!

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 6:20pm
Big smile***IKNOWWHYTHEYDIDIT!!!IKnowWhyTheyDidit!!!***
Toyota made this commercial JUST to introduce something they have already done overseas a few years back!

2017 TOYOTA MODEL WILL INCLUDE TOILET CAR SEAT

https://adobochronicles.com/2016/09/24/2017-toyota-model-will-include-toilet-car-seat/

"Today, Toyota unveiled its 2017 sedan model that includes a toilet car seat on the driver side. Toilet seat on the passenger side is optional."
~~~
I actually saw one of these first cheek, when they were introduced, but I immediately thought about what could happen if one really had to grunt hard and accidentally let up on the break, resulting in a true rear-end collision? Could the proverbial fit really hit the shan?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:00pm
Where is Crap(Pat) on this ad? C'mon Toyota u LUV that talentless and repellent piece of human waste!!
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
133 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 11:37pm
You're just nitpicking. Nothing wrong with this commercial
Brandon

my weight only stirs the ground
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 2:59am
Originally posted by 133 133 wrote:

You're kidding, right?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 2:27am
The commercial sold me on dining at each of the restaurants...where are they???!!! I Heartspicy hot food! Ohhhh....this was a CAR commercial?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
133 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 2:40am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

You're kidding, right?

No I'm not

If anything the commercial got me in the Mood for some cajun food. A mad case of diarrhea didn't cross my mind like the OP.
Brandon

my weight only stirs the ground
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 6:23am
I'd hate to smell the inside of the that vehicle after the evening was over.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 6:26am

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

You're kidding, right?

No I'm not

If anything the commercial got me in the Mood for some cajun food. A mad case of diarrhea didn't cross my mind like the OP.

Funny, I thought the purpose of the the commercial was to get you in the mood to buy a Toyota Rav 4.

Either way, I'd hate to smell the inside of your car, too.

C'mon, man!
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

https://adobochronicles.com/2016/09/24/2017-toyota-model-will-include-toilet-car-seat/

"Today, Toyota unveiled its 2017 sedan model that includes a toilet car seat on the driver side. Toilet seat on the passenger side is optional."
~~~

Where is the TP roll mounted?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

~~~

LOL I wondered the same thing, not to speak of how one would wipe...wait for the next red light? If you didn't remember the TP, do you borrow the wrapper off of the wife's McDonald's $3 triple cheeseburger? Or is there a 'bidet button'?
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 3:58pm
Or maybe it's one of those automated "full service" toilets.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

Toilet paper??? Yuck!!!

Who still uses toilet paper????

How gauche!!!

I hear them thar modern "classy type folks" clean their be-hinds the European way...

...with a bidet.

Then of course, there would also be a warm air dryer for after the rinse.

C'mon, man!
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 4:41pm
this is easy to relate to. I too often aimlessly drive around to upscale restaurants with my token minority friends... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic