Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Turbo Tax Live- Tech Showcase (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turbo Tax Live- Tech Showcase (video)
    Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 6:22pm
As the seasons change, so does the commercial hate!  Do I really have to worry about our income taxes right now! Cry

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 5:02pm
Intuit has several new commercials out now, I'm having trouble finding the ones that are pissing me off.

These adholes must have gone to the Liberty Mutual school of stupidity....Free free free free!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

As the seasons change, so does the commercial hate!  Do I really have to worry about our income taxes right now! Cry

AngryTHIS AD!
The 'Social nerd and nerdette' and their obligatory, drag-along Goy are simply more proof of how bad we real adults let this big ol'goofy world down.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 6:45am
I just saw this one again, a little better description and I was able to find it!  So stupid!!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 4:20pm
Here's what I consider the WORST of this series...
...it actually tugs at the heartstrings before making a sane person gag.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 4:39pm
Yep!  I've been looking for that one too.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 3:26am
LOL...NOT our beloved CapeCat...
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 5:50am
^^OuchOuch  Jeez Jeez Jeez Jeez Jeez!!  Jeez Jeez Jeez  Jeez Jeez!!  Jeez Jeez Jeez Jeez Jeez!!

(Still wondering how these ads ever got the green light.  They wear thin awfully fast...that is, within the first ten seconds!  And people were paid good money for this, too) 
CapeCat
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 5:48pm
Horrific! What kind of brainiacs would come up with such crap?  And worse yet, we have to see and listen to this until April?  Dead
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 8:43pm
This TurboTax Free offer is for Form 1040 filers only.  If you have Schedules, you must pay.  They should really put this in their ad!  The free part is accurate for Federal and State Returns though, so there is that.

I have filed tax returns using online software from various companies over the years and have not paid for Federal even when I filed with deductions using Schedules.  Usually these companies charge you for filing the State.  A workaround which takes a little more time but is worth the work to save the money, IMHO, is to file your Federal for free, then go to your State Franchise Tax Board and file for free on their website.  You must enter the information yourself, but you have your Federal to refer to.

I have found a company that does both Federal and State for free which I've used the past couple of years.  Big smile  Not TurboTax.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 8:45pm
This has got to be the most Instamutable Insta Mute ad ever!  You already know what the dialogue is gonna be!  Whoever dreamed up this crapfest should be fired immediately!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 6:18pm
I have to admit, this one made me chuckle.
 Just the inept (ladies man) attitude. LOL

!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 7:14pm
These "free" commercials...make absolutely no GD sense at all. Why is it people get even more stupid every passing year?

I can't stand the tech bragging one either. He's a dork and she's a smug little bitch who thinks she's so "it".

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 7:17pm
The little nerd girl would look good on me. Evil Smile
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

The little nerd girl would look good on me. Evil Smile
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 7:37pm
Freefreefreefreefreefreefree STFU!!!!!! Another company that's no longer getting my business! AngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:57am
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE!
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 6:07pm
I just might go insane if I have to watch these commercials for 3 more months!

And, yeah!  I don't mind paying a couple hundred bucks for a return that won't be questioned by tax auditors.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2019 at 7:37pm
I just saw the 'game show' ad and muted it right away. Please fk off with the free-free TurboTax. Just fk off. Fk. Off. BTW, I think this will go up for the Worst of 2019, already. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 7:21pm
I h8 these commercials with a passion!!! Angry

FREE, FREE FREE FREE FREE. FREE FREE, FREE FREE FREE FREE. OWWW! Turn that $#!7 down!

Makes me want to give them the old school, "Angry MCPisseron Treatment" -- you know, the one that involves sewing needles, thread, bungholes, half-gallon jugs of concentrated blue whale or rat piss, and ten boxes of extra-strength Correctol. Shocked

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE!
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The "game show" makes no sense and is uber annoying! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

The "game show" makes no sense and is uber annoying! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
[/QUOTE]

Agreed -- that "game show" one makes no fucking sense whatsoever, and makes me want to throw a cistern (toilet tank) through the gosh darn-diddly-arn TV. 

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 5:31am
FREE FREE FREE MY A$$!!! I muted the 'Credits' one just a moment ago. Godalmighty, TurboTax will be on the top 10 worst of the year by far - and we still have 10 1/2 months left! AngryAngryAngryAngry
GaPeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaPeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 7:11am
I agree 100%. What in the hell is the man doing in the TurboTax gameshow commercial, he looks like a freak. I wanna throw something through the TV every time that commercial comes on. It annoys the hell out of me.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 7:41pm
And once again, FREE FREE FREE MY A$$. Just like "Liberty Liberty Liberty my A$$", TurboTax won't be getting any of my business this year.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic