Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Amazon - "Can You Feel It"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amazon - "Can You Feel It"
    Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 5:40am
Sappy junk. And I like the original song.

I think the new trend now is to take every song from The Jacksons and sh*t all over it.

Sponsored Links

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 2:05pm
All I "feel" is the urge to grab the remote and hit that oh-so-coveted MUTE button every time this f*cker comes on. Pinch
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 4:05pm
The remote, or the flamethrower.

Boxes have no right to be talking or singing.

And I'm talking to you too, Progressive box!
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

The remote, or the flamethrower.

Boxes have no right to be talking or singing.

And I'm talking to you too, Progressive box!

Lamp Hey... you know, I do believe we have a new candidate for the wood chipper! Evil Smile

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 4:27pm
LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 5:29pm
For the first 50 years of my life, when I heard the word 'Amazon', I thought of that region in South America...

A brief treatment of the Amazon Rainforest follows. For full treatment, see South America: Amazon River basin.

Amazonia is the largest river basin in the world, and its forest stretches from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the tree line of the Andes in the west. The forest widens from a 200-mile (320-km) front along the Atlantic to a belt 1,200 miles (1,900 km) wide where the lowlands meet the Andean foothills. The immense extent and great continuity of this rainforest is a reflection of the high rainfall, high humidity, and monotonously high temperatures that prevail in the region.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 12:11am
The name of this thread is "Amazon---Can You Feel It?"  But if you look back to that title at the top of this page, the word "Amazon" has turned into an actual link (in small blue letters).  First of all---how/why did that happen??  Second of all---it's not to Amazon.  If you click onto it, you'll see it's to Wayfair.

Oh, I dunno.  Sometimes, computers are just magic.

edit:  Oh wait---now it's not doing it.  I give up.

tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 12:29am
I absolutely hate this commercial, because if you watch an NFL game, they play it literally every other commercial break. Honestly, it's neck and neck with Prince's Let's Go Crazy for songs I'm beginning to hate because they're being played out for capitalism.
The poster formerly known as producer757
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 2:39am
Originally posted by tvpirate05 tvpirate05 wrote:

I absolutely hate this commercial, because if you watch an NFL game, they play it literally every other commercial break. Honestly, it's neck and neck with Prince's Let's Go Crazy for songs I'm beginning to hate because they're being played out for capitalism.
That and the GMC commercial where some dumb schlep give he and his wife matching >$50,000 trucks and then he doesn't have the stones to just take the truck that he wants.  50 times per game.
brewerrkj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewerrkj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 8:47pm
I keep wishing that little girl in the commercial would either shred that box, burn it in the fireplace, or give it the finger!  I also hate when commercial's use cutesy-pie kids like that to get their greedy message across.  

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:43pm
or doddering old senile mustachioed FOOLS clucking and harf HARF Ho ing at the idiot boxes shenanigans

DEATH TO BOXES ALL

...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic