Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GMC - Xmas (One for You, One for Me)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 7:39pm
It's still playing far to often. I just realized the last two words of the P whipped hubby's final line were somehow deleted. It obviously should be: "I like RED, HOT, SEX!!!Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Sponsored Links

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 1:07am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

It's still playing far to often. I just realized the last two words of the P whipped hubby's final line were somehow deleted. It obviously should be: "I like RED, HOT, SEX!!!Wink

P-Whipped Hubby's idea of red hot rough sex is doing Mrs. I Love It who's cute is getting his "red wings." A little Tuna Helper. She looks more like a sporty car girl not some lame ass lemon SUV's. And hubby with those pick up trucks? Closest he ever got to one was the video for the 1976 blockbuster hit Convoy.
I approve this message.
Gsrecaps View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gsrecaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 11:22pm
It's BAAAAAAAACK
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 11:42pm
Didn't they learn last year????
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 3:51am
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

P-Whipped Hubby's idea of red hot rough sex is doing Mrs. I Love It who's cute is getting his "red wings." A little Tuna Helper. She looks more like a sporty car girl not some lame ass lemon SUV's. And hubby with those pick up trucks? Closest he ever got to one was the video for the 1976 blockbuster hit Convoy.

Convoy was 1978 and not quite a blockbuster hit but I get your point.

As an aside, I actually watched that movie last week with the commentary on. Boy howdy was that a troubled production...Over budget over time, the trucks kept breaking down, the director was passed out drunk or high on cocaine most of the time...
It's a really confusing conflicted film.
Asmodeon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Asmodeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 12:50pm
My neighbor has two examples of GM stellar engineering. One is sitting in my driveway awaiting a new set of timing chains at under 100,000 miles, and GM will not admit a problem with their design. The other is on it's way over to my driveway next with oil in the spark plug tubes. Working on these engines is not a pleasure. GM: Garbage Motors
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Gsrecaps Gsrecaps wrote:

It's BAAAAAAAACK

Why, oh Lord, WHYYYYYYYYY???? ConfusedOuchDead
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 2:56pm
from grossly oversimplified idiotic politicians to these to greedy yuppy D-bags......

HELLO CHRISTMAS ads! Thanx for filling the black hole of no more election ads!!!
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 6:19pm
And look... They photoshopped the truck models AGAIN! Look closely, you can see the difference, especially the red one. LOL ... Wait, why am I laughing? Confused 

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2020 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

And look... They photoshopped the truck models AGAIN! Look closely, you can see the difference, especially the red one. LOL ... Wait, why am I laughing? Confused 

Gee! And I thought they had the actors act exactly as they did last year. LOL!!!
Either that or they had the next two year's models already produced and shot all of them in one day.
At least change up the yuppies! God knows there are enough of them around
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 1:31am
I saw this pile of 💩 for the first time (this year) tonight... twice during Jeopardy. I literally grumbled "f- you" to my TV!

The Buick ad "Oh I shouldn't have, but I've been so good this year," that was 3 times.
Recycled slop!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 2:17am
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

I saw this pile of 💩 for the first time (this year) tonight... twice during Jeopardy. I literally grumbled "f- you" to my TV!

The Buick ad "Oh I shouldn't have, but I've been so good this year," that was 3 times.
Recycled slop!

Especially in these days of the pandemic and record level unemployment. WHO has the money for these? I guess this couple owns a mask or ventilator company
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 7:02pm
As long as I can cut the sound in time.

I HATE IT!
Oh actually that's supposed to be....
I HATE IT!

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Recycled slop!

I also see GM ads during Wheel and Jeopardy regularly too.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2020 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Gee! And I thought they had the actors act exactly as they did last year. LOL!!!
Either that or they had the next two year's models already produced and shot all of them in one day.
At least change up the yuppies! God knows there are enough of them around

You'd think that, after two years of buying the latest version of the same two models and, after two years of the wife taking the one that hubby wants, that by the third year, hubby would've figured it out and bought two of the trucks that he wants, both exactly the same.

Also, it's kind of odd that people with so much money would be wearing the same clothes year after year.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2020 at 2:23pm
it would be nice IF they surveyed an audience to determine if
ANYONE likes this crappy ad enough to regurgitate it yearly
BUT.. that would require EFFORT
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2020 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

it would be nice IF they surveyed an audience to determine if
ANYONE likes this crappy ad enough to regurgitate it yearly
BUT.. that would require EFFORT

I agree. It would take a lot of effort. It probably wouldn't work though.
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 5:45pm
Yes they are back 
I saw it this morning and almost spit my coffee 
how do they think we are going to relate to 
this couple in front of their %million dollar home
…Why the hell not …I'll just buy two of them ?
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

Yes they are back 
I saw it this morning and almost spit my coffee 
how do they think we are going to relate to 
this couple in front of their %million dollar home
…Why the hell not …I'll just buy two of them ?

Seem like EVERY COMMERICAL no matter what it's for is at a zillion dollar house with perfectly clean white walls, a kitchen the size of a basketball court, and a huge backyard so you can have outdoor meals with all your model attractive multiethnic friends and clink glasses together in slow motion over the tableErmm 
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

Anyone else notice that she barely clears the bottom of the door's window? She needs a step ladder to get in and out. Little women do NOT belong n BIG trucks. It's an accident being begged for! "But I couldn't reach the brake pedal"

In any other country she'd be a "spinner." She is or was a gymnast. Usually the seats in these big monsters have plenty of adjustment. Now if she tries to drive barefoot her pedi toes will not make it to any of the pedals. Now if yuppie hubby drives he can relax while driving and getting his knob polished/service by Mrs. Ooo, I'll take the red one. Now, if she's driving with hubby riding shotgub and there's a wreck and the chick is unhurt but hubby croaks from impact then Flo can come to the rescue and the two of them could ride off down the Interstate while the sun sets. Flo will produce some "toys" the little hot chick will say..,"Ill take the super sized ribbed one." She and Flo could give each other those special rubdowns while chestbuts and the Liberty, liberity liberty Leemo Eemo roasts with those chestnuts on that open fire!
I approve this message.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 10:10pm
see my response. Progressive Flo can now be P whipped by little Mrs. Thing![/]
I approve this message.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 2:34pm
i like how in the face of the plague-these two numbnuts can cut loose the $$ to buy a NEW version of the SAME CAR EVERY YEAR

as if this ad were CREATED new and not lazily ALTERED
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 6:33pm
Seem like EVERY COMMERICAL no matter what it's for is at a zillion dollar house with perfectly clean white walls, a kitchen the size of a basketball court, and a huge backyard so you can have outdoor meals with all your model attractive multiethnic friends and clink glasses together in slow motion over the table

jnoble... yep totally out of touch with reality 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 4:34pm
Why would she be so thrilled to get a compensator? He's the one that needs one.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 5:05pm
How many young couples can afford to go out and buy 2 brand new GMCs. That pick-up truck is at least $50,000!
 What a bunch of Bullsh*t!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic