Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Credit Karma- First Steps (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Credit Karma- First Steps (video)
    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 5:40pm
OK! Things are getting a little out of control at the Credit Karma commercial breeding ground.  Really?

You show humping right in front of dad's picture?  f**k off, Credit Karma!

Let's just bring another welfare baby into the world!
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 4:50pm
JEEZ!  Looks like CK is in the reality show business.  Angry

Mr. & Mrs. Baker had better take some parenting classes. I'd call the cops on these assholes!

Credit Karma?  Oh, I think they can help you move...Confused  What are they going to send? 

2 Dicks and a Duck boat!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 5:58pm
I'm so sick of these Credit Karma commercials!

The pancake man
The reunion
Karaoke in Ireland

How can they afford to make so many commercials?  This internet ad thingy, it must be quite lucrative.  Hey, Nathan.  Can I buy this site?

Once again, iSpot is not giving me a video.  They (Credit Karma) have gone from stupid and unreasonable to disgusting!

A police officer stands at the desk of the police station and tells the woman behind the desk that he's checking his credit while chewing gum. She tells him that checking his score hurts his score. Out of surprise, he swallows his gum. The camera follows the gum down his throat and the gum lands with a splat in his stomach. The gum now has a face that looks just like the police officers'. The gum says that some people believe it hurts your credit score when you check it, just like some believe gum takes seven years to digest. Credit Karma says it isn't true and that you can use its services to check your credit without hurting your score.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic