Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pizza Hut Steelers Girl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pizza Hut Steelers Girl
    Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 4:38am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkZaFdb4xkU

LOL

(I cant get the link to show up)
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 7:35am
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 8:43am
Jesus CHRIST this commercial gets on my last nerve.  Just obnoxious.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 9:40am
"Raising her right?" Okayyyyyyyyy uhhhhhh WRONG. Ermm
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 5:56pm
I get an anxiety attack every time I hear that. 

I hate screaming more than anything in ads, and this one's visceral. 
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 12:49am
That girl sounds like she's auditioning for a revival of "The Exorcist."  Angry  Evil Smile
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 1:09am
The premise behind this ad is illustrative of what's going wrong with society.

Atrocious behavior out of kids being portrayed as cute and positive.

Just think of all the kids who will see that commercial and the message they are receiving.

All so some money grubbing corporate chain restaurant can sell more of their sh*tty, sub-par pizza.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 6:27am
Maybe the ad is trying to parody the "insane fans?"

I can understand being a big fan of a team but there is a certain level that is taking it a bit too far.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by TV_Casualty TV_Casualty wrote:

I can understand being a big fan of a team but there is a certain level that is taking it a bit too far.

I live in "Steelers Country," and the majority of fans I've met are ... well ... pretty stupid. LOL
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by TV_Casualty TV_Casualty wrote:

I have been a fan of many sports but never a "crazy" fan. I tended to be more of a fan when actually attending the events. I will never understand "crazy" fans watching TV.Confused
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Frankcastle006 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Frankcastle006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 5:02am
The screaming is just too much. Test that girl for rabies. No. Seriously.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:21pm
I haven't seen this one and...I refuse to!

I come from a city that doesn't even have a football team!

What the f**k do you call The Cleveland Clowns?
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Kally38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kally38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 11:17pm
Most obnoxious commercial award. Seriously, that’s raising your kid right?!? Wrong!
KAD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 12:49am
Thank you!! So glad I'm not alone in my torture over this irritating commercial! Way to go, mom and dad. That's right, high five each other over raising an unruly, loudmouthed, destructive little brat! As someone who works in a K-12 school, I can vouch for the fact that a lot of these parents really are that stupid. And a lot of the kids really are that obnoxious and irritating.Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

I haven't seen this one and...I refuse to!

I come from a city that doesn't even have a football team!

What the f**k do you call The Cleveland Clowns?
LOL

I'm a little late here...free beer in Cleveland!

Detroit beat the Patriots yesterday, it's going to be a weird season.

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 1:43am
I hate this commercial. That kid looks deranged, that sort of behaviour is not acceptable.
As for Pizza Hut, that sh*te is also not acceptable!
One man gathers what another man spills
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 4:17am
And all over sports. I'll be impressed if you get off your ass and play sports yourself instead of screaming at other people to do it for you.
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 6:56pm

I've always hated the trend in any commerical....pizza, Buffalo Wild Wings, NFL Network, etc...that shows fans obviously overacting and overreacting to an off screen game. And always with the politically correct number of token woman and minorities mixed in screaming , throwing their arms and jumping up knocking over drinks and food like they just won the 100 million dollar lottery Ermm
People generally don't act like this. Maybe if your team just won a Superbowl in the final second of the game. 
I can practially hear the director yelling from off screen in a studio somewhere: "OK, you're all watching the TV....OK, now jump up and cheer really loud! I want to see energy!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic